Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 451 452
coli loads but lags way too much and tend to freeze ; n ;
coli loads but lags way too much and tend to freeze ; n ;
@topiratti

Random Number Generator/Generation. Its basically what decides if you get something from col a, col b, col c etc.

Many people have complained over the course of FR's life that the RNG was broken and favoured certain "columns" higher than any other column (there was a crazy rash of twins and triplets born for a long time on the colour combos/genders), but the admins have denied it plenty of times.

Its what means 1 person can get 2 eggs in the course of an hour or two, while another person gets diddly squat.
@topiratti

Random Number Generator/Generation. Its basically what decides if you get something from col a, col b, col c etc.

Many people have complained over the course of FR's life that the RNG was broken and favoured certain "columns" higher than any other column (there was a crazy rash of twins and triplets born for a long time on the colour combos/genders), but the admins have denied it plenty of times.

Its what means 1 person can get 2 eggs in the course of an hour or two, while another person gets diddly squat.
Does anyon know exactly where you can find one of the mimics in the colisuem? I know its probably been asked a million times but yeah I'm asking again sorry ^^
Does anyon know exactly where you can find one of the mimics in the colisuem? I know its probably been asked a million times but yeah I'm asking again sorry ^^
Mb6MMMc.png
*sits staring at two mimics in Woodland Path because the game won't let her dragon do its wait thing to cycle along to the next attaker...*
*sits staring at two mimics in Woodland Path because the game won't let her dragon do its wait thing to cycle along to the next attaker...*
Looks like they upped the mimic spawn in the Coli but with 5+ minutes between attacks if it doesn't just freeze on you, this already isn't fun anymore.

Guess I'll grind at like 4 am.
Looks like they upped the mimic spawn in the Coli but with 5+ minutes between attacks if it doesn't just freeze on you, this already isn't fun anymore.

Guess I'll grind at like 4 am.
Would be freakin great if the Coli wouldn't freeze. Whatever they did, they made it worse! Ugh!
Would be freakin great if the Coli wouldn't freeze. Whatever they did, they made it worse! Ugh!
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
@Aushi Arena, Waterway, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Kelp Beds, and Golem Workshop.
@Aushi Arena, Waterway, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Kelp Beds, and Golem Workshop.
The coliseum has now ceased to load for me entirely. I really wish the staff would just acknowledge how broken everything is now, call today a loss, and give the site some obviously much-needed maintenance while extending the event by one day. I understand that they're trying their best and the timing just really sucked, but there comes a point where you're just being stubborn.
The coliseum has now ceased to load for me entirely. I really wish the staff would just acknowledge how broken everything is now, call today a loss, and give the site some obviously much-needed maintenance while extending the event by one day. I understand that they're trying their best and the timing just really sucked, but there comes a point where you're just being stubborn.
O man.. after fighting all day long.. I finally got my child... She's a lady as I had hoped.. and she matches perfectly with my sand children in my lair.. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8878232] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88783/8878232_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you so much Flight Rising. She was worth the struggle.
O man.. after fighting all day long.. I finally got my child... She's a lady as I had hoped..
and she matches perfectly with my sand children in my lair..

8878232_350.png

Thank you so much Flight Rising. She was worth the struggle.
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
Tears, I keel one, and stare at another... Coli hates me... roawr. I shall sit here and stare at these monsters. Until I must bed.
Tears, I keel one, and stare at another... Coli hates me... roawr. I shall sit here and stare at these monsters. Until I must bed.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 451 452