Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 451 452
woah nelly it is literally impossible to get in the coliseum right now
I don't even know how 3500 people are current battling it out in there ;w;
woah nelly it is literally impossible to get in the coliseum right now
I don't even know how 3500 people are current battling it out in there ;w;
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
Coli's doing the "bouncing logo" thing for me. :/ I have 11 chests, but I'm waiting on them until I see people saying the errors are gone. Remember, this is just the first day of a 2-week event. We have time.
Coli's doing the "bouncing logo" thing for me. :/ I have 11 chests, but I'm waiting on them until I see people saying the errors are gone. Remember, this is just the first day of a 2-week event. We have time.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
No kidding, what did they do to the coli, it was working, well, partially.
No kidding, what did they do to the coli, it was working, well, partially.
9PW8odu.jpg
@kojote
I totally agree. To be honest the only thing I am looking for is one scroll to change my guardian when it grows up. Missing all these mimic chances really sucks and to only get one fish or one bug out of these chest when you do get them is irksome. Atleast if you are going to put just fish or just bugs in there put more than 1!
@kojote
I totally agree. To be honest the only thing I am looking for is one scroll to change my guardian when it grows up. Missing all these mimic chances really sucks and to only get one fish or one bug out of these chest when you do get them is irksome. Atleast if you are going to put just fish or just bugs in there put more than 1!
Insanity is sanity
Sanity is insanity
I'm perfectly sane then
Like a lot of people, coli just isn't working right for me... I can't finish a battle because it just stops.
I was very excited for this event when I logged on this morning but things are just going so wrong :/

I also got nothing from my gathered chests once I could finally open them :c
I get that the eggs and scrolls are meant to be super rare, but maybe increase the quantity of food and trinkets that drop from them? It's fun opening chests but also a little bit disheartening when you only get one food item.
Increased drop rate of eggs and scrolls would be nice too though :p

On a more positive note, I do love the Nocturne dragons and can't wait to own one~ If I don't get one from this event I'm probs gonna have to wait until their value is under 50k and at least have some nice genes.

Lastly, best of luck to everyone else in finding eggs and scrolls ^^
Like a lot of people, coli just isn't working right for me... I can't finish a battle because it just stops.
I was very excited for this event when I logged on this morning but things are just going so wrong :/

I also got nothing from my gathered chests once I could finally open them :c
I get that the eggs and scrolls are meant to be super rare, but maybe increase the quantity of food and trinkets that drop from them? It's fun opening chests but also a little bit disheartening when you only get one food item.
Increased drop rate of eggs and scrolls would be nice too though :p

On a more positive note, I do love the Nocturne dragons and can't wait to own one~ If I don't get one from this event I'm probs gonna have to wait until their value is under 50k and at least have some nice genes.

Lastly, best of luck to everyone else in finding eggs and scrolls ^^
lighttop.png
@folikon thanks so much ^^
@folikon thanks so much ^^
Mb6MMMc.png
@Enamuko
Me too. Can't get it to load at all.
@Enamuko
Me too. Can't get it to load at all.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
@Sinnibelle

So envious! She's adorable, congrats! :D
@Sinnibelle

So envious! She's adorable, congrats! :D
10066.png tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo6_r7_400.png
tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo7_r7_250.pngtumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo8_r3_250.png
is it possible to get nocturne eggs from scavenging?
is it possible to get nocturne eggs from scavenging?
COnwekB.pngsnvCbCv.jpgLTPvb84.pngKrwGLXp.png
Also, though, let's remember that this is the FIRST DAY of a 2 week event. Whining about how it's a ****** event because you can't get an exclusive within 12 hours is silly and bratty.

The dragons are limited. For once the richest users or those with the most disposable income aren't the gatekeepers to new breeds. The playing field is leveled. There's probably a newbie out there whose 3rd dragon is a Nocturne by chance and I think that's awesome.

If it's not fun the first day of the event, wait for the second day. Or the 12th. Your chances won't be lessened.
Also, though, let's remember that this is the FIRST DAY of a 2 week event. Whining about how it's a ****** event because you can't get an exclusive within 12 hours is silly and bratty.

The dragons are limited. For once the richest users or those with the most disposable income aren't the gatekeepers to new breeds. The playing field is leveled. There's probably a newbie out there whose 3rd dragon is a Nocturne by chance and I think that's awesome.

If it's not fun the first day of the event, wait for the second day. Or the 12th. Your chances won't be lessened.
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 451 452