Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 451 452
errors from chest + constant lagging and failed connection to the site
lmao this should be a fun day
errors from chest + constant lagging and failed connection to the site
lmao this should be a fun day
I have 8 chests and not a single one will open due to the connection and lag. I've already waited hours to open them :(
I have 8 chests and not a single one will open due to the connection and lag. I've already waited hours to open them :(
@shadowbinder

Loving the new dragons, Shadowmama!! However... is there going to be more items per chest? And what's the statistics of getting a scroll or egg? I was a bit disappointed in only recieving one item in the chest. :c

Still love ya, Shadowmama!
@shadowbinder

Loving the new dragons, Shadowmama!! However... is there going to be more items per chest? And what's the statistics of getting a scroll or egg? I was a bit disappointed in only recieving one item in the chest. :c

Still love ya, Shadowmama!
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
KTLu6uB_1.giftYrZr4N.gifUd6sgau.gif
I CANT OPEN MY STRANGE CHESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT OPEN MY STRANGE CHESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
35mdtnp.jpg
Nooooooo i'm fighting three Mimics, only one left, and the move stops loading. Now i'll have to refresh and lose my potential strange chests ;A;
Nooooooo i'm fighting three Mimics, only one left, and the move stops loading. Now i'll have to refresh and lose my potential strange chests ;A;
wqwjmh.png
Thanks for getting the coli working, but chests are still throwing errors.
Thanks for getting the coli working, but chests are still throwing errors.
9PW8odu.jpg
I'm very unhappy right now.
250 chests, painfully sitting through the opening process and haven't received much more pretty chameleons and hand mirrors.

Not only is the process of opening these chests with 9/10 times it being an error rather frustrating, but the fact that there is ONE item per chest and I haven't gotten ANYTHING out of about 170 chests... I'm not happy.
I'm very unhappy right now.
250 chests, painfully sitting through the opening process and haven't received much more pretty chameleons and hand mirrors.

Not only is the process of opening these chests with 9/10 times it being an error rather frustrating, but the fact that there is ONE item per chest and I haven't gotten ANYTHING out of about 170 chests... I'm not happy.
Oh my GOD

Dragon Age can wait, this is so much more important. and I've been playing that game for four days straight now
Oh my GOD

Dragon Age can wait, this is so much more important. and I've been playing that game for four days straight now
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
It's not just the Strange Chests. I can't open any OTHER chest I own, either. This is hilarious for all the wrong reasons.
It's not just the Strange Chests. I can't open any OTHER chest I own, either. This is hilarious for all the wrong reasons.
Lvl 24 digging and digging in shadow and got 7 chests.... Almost all with one single food item in them. Fun times. Glad I braved the lag for nothing.
Lvl 24 digging and digging in shadow and got 7 chests.... Almost all with one single food item in them. Fun times. Glad I braved the lag for nothing.
hey1_kojpiera_by_postpojke-d8pkp2z.png
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 451 452