Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 451 452
Really awesome, but in which stage can I fight the Mimic monsters?
Really awesome, but in which stage can I fight the Mimic monsters?
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
anyone else getting error every time they open thier chest because I am. But FR is not letting my apply my genes to my dragons! I try to apply it but it goes back to my hoard immediately and my dragon doesn't have the gene on it! What happening now!
anyone else getting error every time they open thier chest because I am. But FR is not letting my apply my genes to my dragons! I try to apply it but it goes back to my hoard immediately and my dragon doesn't have the gene on it! What happening now!
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
bats
bats
Level 20 at digging and I only got 17 chests, and all of them were full of garbage. The food items aren't even that good. So apparently I guess if I want to even have a chance at getting anything good from this event, I have to go to coli, which I hate. Coli is my least favorite feature on this website. Can we maybe fix the RNG sometime this week?
Level 20 at digging and I only got 17 chests, and all of them were full of garbage. The food items aren't even that good. So apparently I guess if I want to even have a chance at getting anything good from this event, I have to go to coli, which I hate. Coli is my least favorite feature on this website. Can we maybe fix the RNG sometime this week?
Make this tiny goat a familiar.
Micro Goat
Does anybody know where in the coliseum you can find the mimic chests? I don't have anybody strong enough/battle stoned up to do anything above training fields :/
Does anybody know where in the coliseum you can find the mimic chests? I don't have anybody strong enough/battle stoned up to do anything above training fields :/
nZvyypl.gif
@Icedragon3000 Woodland path, Scorched forest, Waterways, Arena, Kelp beds and Golem Workshops, so one for pretty much any level dragon.

I'm not opening any more chests until we're sure this is fixed. I get errors unless all that's in is a single food item.
@Icedragon3000 Woodland path, Scorched forest, Waterways, Arena, Kelp beds and Golem Workshops, so one for pretty much any level dragon.

I'm not opening any more chests until we're sure this is fixed. I get errors unless all that's in is a single food item.
@blueskyus
I only got seven chests from digging, and most of them only had one item which was mostly those living rocks plants.... :'v
edit: and I'm level 25 digging
@blueskyus
I only got seven chests from digging, and most of them only had one item which was mostly those living rocks plants.... :'v
edit: and I'm level 25 digging
JL72oUP.pngaccent_shop_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e52.pngtumblrbutton_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e4u.png
I'm in! Sound's fun. TIME TO SCAVANGE!
I'm in! Sound's fun. TIME TO SCAVANGE!
yea, going to just save the chest for a bit longer. i managed to get one of the new chest familiars out of a couple of my first ones, but then i started getting the error. i'm still getting them actually even though they've unlocked them again.
yea, going to just save the chest for a bit longer. i managed to get one of the new chest familiars out of a couple of my first ones, but then i started getting the error. i'm still getting them actually even though they've unlocked them again.
I have a single chest left and it's been nothing but errors the past hour.
I have a single chest left and it's been nothing but errors the past hour.
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 451 452