Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 451 452
Also echoing the "can't get into the coliseum" thing. I put my Strange Chests away until x-mas anyway. I just hope they're open-able by then...
Also echoing the "can't get into the coliseum" thing. I put my Strange Chests away until x-mas anyway. I just hope they're open-able by then...
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
another massive mess-up from our marvelous FR team! how unexpected!
another massive mess-up from our marvelous FR team! how unexpected!
There's a lot of stuff going on at once, understandably everyone is excited about the event and especially the Nocturnes. It's only the first day so hopefully this will all smooth out once the devs are able to pinpoint the problems; two weeks is a good amount of time even with Christmas around the corner!
There's a lot of stuff going on at once, understandably everyone is excited about the event and especially the Nocturnes. It's only the first day so hopefully this will all smooth out once the devs are able to pinpoint the problems; two weeks is a good amount of time even with Christmas around the corner!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
Still finding a lot hard due to the lag, but I'm glad that the staff are reacting. Well done staff!
Still finding a lot hard due to the lag, but I'm glad that the staff are reacting. Well done staff!
I remember seeing something like this on the suggestions forums! :D How sweet, can't believe that this is actually a thing now! ^o^ *itching to be able to open chests now to see what's in them*
I remember seeing something like this on the suggestions forums! :D How sweet, can't believe that this is actually a thing now! ^o^ *itching to be able to open chests now to see what's in them*
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
I already found an unhatched egg of this breed, I am so excited!!! I just really hope that it won't become part of the achievements list after the fact, because I already found the rare egg and don't want to have to find another one...
I already found an unhatched egg of this breed, I am so excited!!! I just really hope that it won't become part of the achievements list after the fact, because I already found the rare egg and don't want to have to find another one...
I admit although this will be going on for two weeks, we'll get one extra day if Coli stays down all day.
I admit although this will be going on for two weeks, we'll get one extra day if Coli stays down all day.
Finally our Shadow dragon X3
Finally our Shadow dragon X3
5j0CSQa.png
can't wait
can't wait
Super!!!

and two weeks is enough I think. It will be crazy at first and then everyone will have some goodies to play with XD The scramble is kinda fun to watch.

(ooh so many people online)
Super!!!

and two weeks is enough I think. It will be crazy at first and then everyone will have some goodies to play with XD The scramble is kinda fun to watch.

(ooh so many people online)
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png