Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 486 487 488 489 490 ... 535 536
Also getting Colliseum trouble, Connection Failure message, followed advice of the message however using Alternate Socket make any difference.
Also getting Colliseum trouble, Connection Failure message, followed advice of the message however using Alternate Socket make any difference.
8 hours a head of FR time
c0224873-2e6c-4952-bc00-99750455e596.jpg 2r6gyfm.jpg
Keep getting Connection failure, try alternate socket, but i tried that and its still not working :(
Keep getting Connection failure, try alternate socket, but i tried that and its still not working :(
Coli isn't working for me either and I was slowly playing it before.
Since it totally stopped working I have noticed that regular site loading is a tad bit faster.
Coli isn't working for me either and I was slowly playing it before.
Since it totally stopped working I have noticed that regular site loading is a tad bit faster.
Same thing here, connection failed change the socket thingy. Did and nothing. I feel like after today all the admins should get a party for all their hard work XD
Same thing here, connection failed change the socket thingy. Did and nothing. I feel like after today all the admins should get a party for all their hard work XD
XHxgasI.gif
I can't get into the Coliseum either.
I can't get into the Coliseum either.
hey1_kojpiera_by_postpojke-d8pkp2z.png
This was supposed to be a fun Sunday event but...6000 online players and probably not close to 50% could play the game.
This was supposed to be a fun Sunday event but...6000 online players and probably not close to 50% could play the game.
Coli isn't loading at all for me any more. Just like the above people, I tried changing sockets, but still getting the same message.
Coli isn't loading at all for me any more. Just like the above people, I tried changing sockets, but still getting the same message.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
Like others slow about half an hour ago, took a break now connection failed. Alternate socket no change.
Like others slow about half an hour ago, took a break now connection failed. Alternate socket no change.
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png If you are tagging me take note there are 2 r's in my name.
Coliseum is completely dead for me now sadly. Changing sockets failed.
Coliseum is completely dead for me now sadly. Changing sockets failed.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
Coliseum isn't loading, though the games are working perfectly. Which confuses me a bit.
Tried alternate socket, no dice. Still just a connection error.
Coliseum isn't loading, though the games are working perfectly. Which confuses me a bit.
Tried alternate socket, no dice. Still just a connection error.
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
1 2 ... 486 487 488 489 490 ... 535 536