Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 488 489 490 491 492 ... 535 536
[quote name="Tophie" date="2014-12-21 11:29:27"]Joining the crowd of being told I can't connect to the coli and toggling to the alternate socket just gave me the same error message.[/quote] Same here.
Tophie wrote on 2014-12-21 11:29:27:
Joining the crowd of being told I can't connect to the coli and toggling to the alternate socket just gave me the same error message.

Same here.
__8Mc2PSM.gifAZMnV2C.pngjf9lrn8.gifVji3Tbo.gif
No way into the coli for me, too. (Different browsers or account settings don't change anything.)
I'm waiting for fewer people to be online... *sighs*
No way into the coli for me, too. (Different browsers or account settings don't change anything.)
I'm waiting for fewer people to be online... *sighs*
Coliseum is currently disabled while we continue working on the site performance issues. We want to get it back up and running for you as soon as we can. We will update the front page when we have more information for you. Thank you for your patience, our apologies for the inconvenience.
Coliseum is currently disabled while we continue working on the site performance issues. We want to get it back up and running for you as soon as we can. We will update the front page when we have more information for you. Thank you for your patience, our apologies for the inconvenience.
[quote name="Undead" date="2014-12-21 11:27:38"]Playing the coliseum has been like trudging through mud all day but now, like everyone else, I'm encountering the "can't connect" issue and toggling doesn't work.[/quote] Same problem, only I've barely been able to play at all (like five battles, with no chests,) and now it won't load, even with the alternate socket change. Edit: How conveniently embarrassing that my reply would send AFTER an admin update. fml.
Undead wrote on 2014-12-21 11:27:38:
Playing the coliseum has been like trudging through mud all day but now, like everyone else, I'm encountering the "can't connect" issue and toggling doesn't work.

Same problem, only I've barely been able to play at all (like five battles, with no chests,) and now it won't load, even with the alternate socket change.

Edit: How conveniently embarrassing that my reply would send AFTER an admin update. fml.
raffle4.png
ngfYozI.png
For me, coliseum does not work at all (appears a Unable to connect to the game server problem), but Faire works ok.

At least, Tidal Trouble works nicely.
For me, coliseum does not work at all (appears a Unable to connect to the game server problem), but Faire works ok.

At least, Tidal Trouble works nicely.
19574.png
ok Aequorin, thanks for the info.
How much time would it take ?
We have chest to farm to found the beautifull nocturne dragon gene :)
ok Aequorin, thanks for the info.
How much time would it take ?
We have chest to farm to found the beautifull nocturne dragon gene :)
With Tidal Trouble I seem to get one puzzle before it loses connection.
With Tidal Trouble I seem to get one puzzle before it loses connection.
Ever since it went down today, both Coli and the games are not working right for me. I can't load in. Could it be because of the new dragons I been hearing about coming in?
Ever since it went down today, both Coli and the games are not working right for me. I can't load in. Could it be because of the new dragons I been hearing about coming in?
I can get into monster battles, but the attack/item/etc. buttons disappear. All the time. ;-;
I can get into monster battles, but the attack/item/etc. buttons disappear. All the time. ;-;
Coli half-working. Battles load, but dragons and monsters fail to load attacks and take turns, game basically freezes and you're stuck waiting on your move.
Coli half-working. Battles load, but dragons and monsters fail to load attacks and take turns, game basically freezes and you're stuck waiting on your move.
Relentless Accent Junkie--Gem Seller--IrishimGB weakness
1 2 ... 488 489 490 491 492 ... 535 536