Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 451 452
I give up on playing, so frustrated! This was supposed to be a fun event for me...
I give up on playing, so frustrated! This was supposed to be a fun event for me...
I've been pining for MONTHS for a new breed. They finally give us one, and it's RNG based, which means I'll never get one. Can't say how disappointed I am atm. Feel like just plain giving up.
I've been pining for MONTHS for a new breed. They finally give us one, and it's RNG based, which means I'll never get one. Can't say how disappointed I am atm. Feel like just plain giving up.

they're absolutely precious! ;u;

they're absolutely precious! ;u;
yi6Joql.png
forum signature by encore.
SCREAMING INTENSIFIES
SCREAMING INTENSIFIES
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
Sorry if this has been answered already, but with the lag I don't really want to sift through 112 pages. Whereabouts can Mimics be found? Is the likelihood of finding one the same for every venue, or do higher-level ones have a higher chance of them appearing?
Sorry if this has been answered already, but with the lag I don't really want to sift through 112 pages. Whereabouts can Mimics be found? Is the likelihood of finding one the same for every venue, or do higher-level ones have a higher chance of them appearing?
wot
wot
643_zpspmm4kxog.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38_zpsgsjvkvyl.gif644_zpsht3f1iox.gif
fungusbearing

ehehehehe
fungusbearing

ehehehehe
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
*SCREAMS LOUDLY IN EXCITEMENT*

...I don't think anyone was ready for this as a December event.
*SCREAMS LOUDLY IN EXCITEMENT*

...I don't think anyone was ready for this as a December event.
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
oop i got 12 chests. :3c im super excited to open them!!!
...though ill probably stay a mirror lair anyway, maybe ill be able to help other people get nocturnes or something.
oop i got 12 chests. :3c im super excited to open them!!!
...though ill probably stay a mirror lair anyway, maybe ill be able to help other people get nocturnes or something.
what a lovely heavy metal lair ~ check me out ~
Don't lose hope, Everyone! This is only the first day of the event. The first day.
Just because you don't have luck today doesn't mean you're bound to be unlucky for the rest of the event.
It's gonna be okay!
Don't lose hope, Everyone! This is only the first day of the event. The first day.
Just because you don't have luck today doesn't mean you're bound to be unlucky for the rest of the event.
It's gonna be okay!
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 451 452