Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 451 452
Oh no they're adorable
Oh no they're adorable
wHevbhU.gif7az1aeY.gifwHevbhU.gif
Those look so cute!! Nice to have a shadow themed dragon.
Those look so cute!! Nice to have a shadow themed dragon.
c6Hmdm9.pngCEWCcsR.pngE3sjxsi.pngygWzlbs.pngRRK8S82.pngCPMK3ES.gifWpTaqnH.png85AYPx6.pngIYGduRJ.png
ktNvR3l.pngZby1WMt.png
@pluviasonant @Chaos199 thanks much!
@pluviasonant @Chaos199 thanks much!
@EccentricBerber

Hah, man, I whined, but I'm definitely not complaining, i love the event. But after 119 chests that only yield ya' food you're bound t' start laughing hysterically and mentioning it.
@EccentricBerber

Hah, man, I whined, but I'm definitely not complaining, i love the event. But after 119 chests that only yield ya' food you're bound t' start laughing hysterically and mentioning it.
iK0jgh4.png
It all looks faaabulous! I'm just sorry that there have been bugs, hiccups, and lag attacks plaguing the update. It must take some of the sparkle off to introduce these Shiny New Things and then have to scramble to fix issues. Still! Should be plenty of time to kill the bugs and get the goods and make everyone happy. I particularly appreciate the boost in gather turns. It's a small thing but it's very handy.
It all looks faaabulous! I'm just sorry that there have been bugs, hiccups, and lag attacks plaguing the update. It must take some of the sparkle off to introduce these Shiny New Things and then have to scramble to fix issues. Still! Should be plenty of time to kill the bugs and get the goods and make everyone happy. I particularly appreciate the boost in gather turns. It's a small thing but it's very handy.
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
[quote name="pluviasonant" date="2014-12-21 10:54:36"]Syleas I've run into a lot in the Scorched Forest! Also, I saw this quote floating around: "1 Mimic shows up in Scorched Forest and Woodland Path 1 Mimic shows up in Waterway and Arena 1 Mimic shows up in Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop."[/quote] That makes them easier to farm for, then. If the coliseum actually, you know, [b]worked[/b] for me at the moment
pluviasonant wrote on 2014-12-21 10:54:36:
Syleas I've run into a lot in the Scorched Forest! Also, I saw this quote floating around:

"1 Mimic shows up in Scorched Forest and Woodland Path
1 Mimic shows up in Waterway and Arena
1 Mimic shows up in Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop."

That makes them easier to farm for, then.

If the coliseum actually, you know, worked for me at the moment
[quote name="pluviasonant" date="2014-12-21 10:57:25"]The lag is so real. Wish I could grind in the coli but it's not even letting me go through half the time on posts orz I think it's safe to assume they weren't properly prepared for the mass spike of people on at one time lol.[/quote] Thing is this happens every time they do something with a time limit.
pluviasonant wrote on 2014-12-21 10:57:25:
The lag is so real. Wish I could grind in the coli but it's not even letting me go through half the time on posts orz

I think it's safe to assume they weren't properly prepared for the mass spike of people on at one time lol.

Thing is this happens every time they do something with a time limit.
@Chaos199
Yes that is true the lag is annoying. But nothing to get overworked about. There is always time.
@Chaos199
Yes that is true the lag is annoying. But nothing to get overworked about. There is always time.
Have lots of Dragons for sale in my back of my lair just ask and you can most likely buy it. Especially if already in AH I will give a discount.
there is so many new things!! i need this new dragon so bad!!! i cant wait to obtain one!!!
there is so many new things!! i need this new dragon so bad!!! i cant wait to obtain one!!!
I USED MY EXTRA GATHERING TURNS BEFORE THIS UPDATE :(
I USED MY EXTRA GATHERING TURNS BEFORE THIS UPDATE :(
[img][/img]accent_header_by_telescreen-d7sa7g2.png
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 451 452