Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 451 452
Sweetness! This is so amazing!!! =D

I was wondering though... wasn't the opportunity to get the cycled out elemental familiars supposed to include the sprites? I was hoping to get a Light Sprite. =/
Sweetness! This is so amazing!!! =D

I was wondering though... wasn't the opportunity to get the cycled out elemental familiars supposed to include the sprites? I was hoping to get a Light Sprite. =/
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Wat
Wat
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
Snarling Mimic: Woodland Path, Scorched Forest
Ectoplasmine: Waterways, Arena

And seeing the post above I assume the Jawlockers should be in the Workshop and the Kelp Beds. :)

Happy Hunting!
Snarling Mimic: Woodland Path, Scorched Forest
Ectoplasmine: Waterways, Arena

And seeing the post above I assume the Jawlockers should be in the Workshop and the Kelp Beds. :)

Happy Hunting!
LORD TWERKSHAKER!
ijcaSw5.gif
Made by Asjure!
wasted all my turns in scavenging whoops, got nothing
I need
so
many
of
them
wasted all my turns in scavenging whoops, got nothing
I need
so
many
of
them
LKzi7uW.png
So much to collect...the sneaky importers familiars, chests and of course the Nocturne egg and scroll...oh my thank you I can't stop calling these dragons nightyfuries!
So much to collect...the sneaky importers familiars, chests and of course the Nocturne egg and scroll...oh my thank you I can't stop calling these dragons nightyfuries!
I JUST GOT OUT OF THE COLI DON'T MAKE ME GO BACK ALREADY
*sobs and drags self back into the coli*
I JUST GOT OUT OF THE COLI DON'T MAKE ME GO BACK ALREADY
*sobs and drags self back into the coli*
Awesome! I really hope I get one of the scrolls or eggs....
Awesome! I really hope I get one of the scrolls or eggs....
wrmgy.pngraffle1.png
Are nocturns the ones people have been searching for, for like ages? Im happy they finally came out!
Are nocturns the ones people have been searching for, for like ages? Im happy they finally came out!
tumblr_ngwexoUT5I1tkvlk0o1_1280.png
Whoa, this is so cool!

A new breed complete with lore, a chance to get the elemental bears that I missed out on by not being a member of the site yet, and even gorgeous new elemental bear recolours? I am excited!
Whoa, this is so cool!

A new breed complete with lore, a chance to get the elemental bears that I missed out on by not being a member of the site yet, and even gorgeous new elemental bear recolours? I am excited!
hhnnNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
hhnnNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 451 452