Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 166 167
Some feedback:

This is probably the funnest game on FR, with Tidal Trouble close behind only because that one's more relaxing than this one.

I have fallen in love with the music and would like to see an extended version of it on Youtube besides a bug report video. :P
Some feedback:

This is probably the funnest game on FR, with Tidal Trouble close behind only because that one's more relaxing than this one.

I have fallen in love with the music and would like to see an extended version of it on Youtube besides a bug report video. :P
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
When I play, shortly after I use the Shock Switch button, my game ends or stops working.
When I play, shortly after I use the Shock Switch button, my game ends or stops working.
I was wondering if there was any way for the game to regularly add treasure to your hoard as you play? for example, in tidal trouble i believe after each game the treasure you earned from that game is added to your hoard. shock switch is my favorite fair game, but my internet often cuts out (on average it cuts out once every ten minutes) and so i often am stripped of my reward because i will play a single game for around half an hour, but halfway through my internet cuts out and i lose everything :/ and of course i need to earn treasure, so this means i never get to play shock switch even though it's my favorite game
I was wondering if there was any way for the game to regularly add treasure to your hoard as you play? for example, in tidal trouble i believe after each game the treasure you earned from that game is added to your hoard. shock switch is my favorite fair game, but my internet often cuts out (on average it cuts out once every ten minutes) and so i often am stripped of my reward because i will play a single game for around half an hour, but halfway through my internet cuts out and i lose everything :/ and of course i need to earn treasure, so this means i never get to play shock switch even though it's my favorite game
@Thrage
I decided to pop over and say hi. You probably get more than enough notifications, but I'd like to say I enjoy Shock Switch. I did just have an error, though, probably due to lag, where the game took a minute loading after selecting the difficulty, and then the "3 2 1 Go" thing didn't appear, and the game would let me do anything but move the cursor around. I just thought I should let you know.

Also, I would appreciate some sort of versus mode/garbage mode. And maybe against an AI, if that's not too hard. I would also like it if you could select your speed and block amount individually, because I would like to be able to play on higher speeds without all the extra blocks. I don't know how easy that is, and it doesn't take too long to build up speed, so it's not really a needed thing.

Also, I do still sometimes get the blocks flashing before falling into place, but it doesn't really cause issues. And if there's a block stack falling down, other block on the side can make a match with any block other than the bottom one. I don't know if that's a glitch or not, though, but it is a fun gameplay mechanic.
@Thrage
I decided to pop over and say hi. You probably get more than enough notifications, but I'd like to say I enjoy Shock Switch. I did just have an error, though, probably due to lag, where the game took a minute loading after selecting the difficulty, and then the "3 2 1 Go" thing didn't appear, and the game would let me do anything but move the cursor around. I just thought I should let you know.

Also, I would appreciate some sort of versus mode/garbage mode. And maybe against an AI, if that's not too hard. I would also like it if you could select your speed and block amount individually, because I would like to be able to play on higher speeds without all the extra blocks. I don't know how easy that is, and it doesn't take too long to build up speed, so it's not really a needed thing.

Also, I do still sometimes get the blocks flashing before falling into place, but it doesn't really cause issues. And if there's a block stack falling down, other block on the side can make a match with any block other than the bottom one. I don't know if that's a glitch or not, though, but it is a fun gameplay mechanic.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
I've found an art bug. Sorry if somebody already told you, but I don't think I saw anything about it yet. And sorry if I'm not supposed to report art bugs.
imgur.com/PkdbcbT.png While I was playing I spotted this and it reaaaaally bugs me. I don't know if there's a way to fix this, but the clouds just cut to the same picture when they're finished going across the screen if that makes sense which isn't smooth animation. It also cuts off a bit of the cloud as you can see in that screenshot.
Again, sorry if I'm not supposed to report art bugs. Thanks.
I've found an art bug. Sorry if somebody already told you, but I don't think I saw anything about it yet. And sorry if I'm not supposed to report art bugs.
imgur.com/PkdbcbT.png While I was playing I spotted this and it reaaaaally bugs me. I don't know if there's a way to fix this, but the clouds just cut to the same picture when they're finished going across the screen if that makes sense which isn't smooth animation. It also cuts off a bit of the cloud as you can see in that screenshot.
Again, sorry if I'm not supposed to report art bugs. Thanks.
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
I have notice on occasion on very hard that when a match is made, the bottom row will disappear completely. This isn't a huge problem, because the game will go on as normal, but it does make it a bit easier. I've only seen it really when there aren't too many rows, but it's still a bit unfair.

Also, when I leave the tab that Shock Switch is in for a period, it just loses connection. Is that normal? Or...?
I have notice on occasion on very hard that when a match is made, the bottom row will disappear completely. This isn't a huge problem, because the game will go on as normal, but it does make it a bit easier. I've only seen it really when there aren't too many rows, but it's still a bit unfair.

Also, when I leave the tab that Shock Switch is in for a period, it just loses connection. Is that normal? Or...?
Tztaw1U.png
I have noticed the same thing as CallOfNoivern with the bottom row disappearing on very hard. It isn't an enormous issue but it does happen.
I have noticed the same thing as CallOfNoivern with the bottom row disappearing on very hard. It isn't an enormous issue but it does happen.
accessibilitysmallest.png welcome-team-100px-tr_zps6vo02zzw.png

iUm3hSGFvnBEC.png
I usually play on medium and I've noticed the bug above too. Sometimes, the last row seems to just roll back down, and I think it could be related to getting too many chains or popping out too many sets of blocks at the same time (when too many blocks are falling).
I dunno, it just seems to randomly happen, and sometimes, it's kind of a relief, haha.

Also, as it's been noted on the last page, the speeds listed with each difficulty are obviously wrong. On medium, I've reached as far as 77 speed, lol
The speeds need to keep going up like this, though, because it's amazing. But the text should say something more like "VERY EASY: starts at speed 1 - EASY: starts at speed 5" or "speeds of 1 and above - 5 and above" and so on.

Btw, I am seriously addicted to this game. Like, really. I absolutely love it!
I usually play on medium and I've noticed the bug above too. Sometimes, the last row seems to just roll back down, and I think it could be related to getting too many chains or popping out too many sets of blocks at the same time (when too many blocks are falling).
I dunno, it just seems to randomly happen, and sometimes, it's kind of a relief, haha.

Also, as it's been noted on the last page, the speeds listed with each difficulty are obviously wrong. On medium, I've reached as far as 77 speed, lol
The speeds need to keep going up like this, though, because it's amazing. But the text should say something more like "VERY EASY: starts at speed 1 - EASY: starts at speed 5" or "speeds of 1 and above - 5 and above" and so on.

Btw, I am seriously addicted to this game. Like, really. I absolutely love it!
vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png
Bug: Currently, the lodader doesn't complete.

Weird thing: Sometimes, the blocks will look like they are matched before they are.
Sometimes this is just before the match actually happens, but once I've seen them electrify several times without being in a match. They return to normal, but they look kinda weird.

Bug?: If you are very quick, you can swap blocks in midair right after a match was made below. I call this "Air dodging"
While Air Dodging is helpful, It's hard to pull of consistently, and it only leads to small gains for more advanced players.
If I was in charge, I would keep it, but I'm not, so I'll let you deside what to do with it.
Bug: Currently, the lodader doesn't complete.

Weird thing: Sometimes, the blocks will look like they are matched before they are.
Sometimes this is just before the match actually happens, but once I've seen them electrify several times without being in a match. They return to normal, but they look kinda weird.

Bug?: If you are very quick, you can swap blocks in midair right after a match was made below. I call this "Air dodging"
While Air Dodging is helpful, It's hard to pull of consistently, and it only leads to small gains for more advanced players.
If I was in charge, I would keep it, but I'm not, so I'll let you deside what to do with it.
In reduced effects, easy level, keeps crashing for me today :(
In reduced effects, easy level, keeps crashing for me today :(
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 166 167