Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LvP] Plague Dom. Raffle. CLOSED!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 61 62
@Plague
Day 4: How has the LvP battle been for you/your clan so far?

I'm having lots of fun! As someone mentioned upthread, I need to pace myself so I can help push hard on Saturday. But I've sent a good number of dragons to Plaguemamma, and I'm not done yet! I look forward to the real showdown this weekend :)
@Plague

I'm having lots of fun! As someone mentioned upthread, I need to pace myself so I can help push hard on Saturday. But I've sent a good number of dragons to Plaguemamma, and I'm not done yet! I look forward to the real showdown this weekend :)
@Plague
Wellll, since I'm in neither Lightning nor Plague, I guess I/my clan am/is more of a neutral observer than anything else? My own personal involvement has been limited to coli grinding for construct/golem items.
@Plague
Wellll, since I'm in neither Lightning nor Plague, I guess I/my clan am/is more of a neutral observer than anything else? My own personal involvement has been limited to coli grinding for construct/golem items.
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
OKAY Just decided to join in. :D

I hope you don't mind if I send in my stuff in a jumbled mess because wow, so much stuff.

'v'
OKAY Just decided to join in. :D

I hope you don't mind if I send in my stuff in a jumbled mess because wow, so much stuff.

'v'
QQnBZuq.gif
@Plague

Oh, I didn't see the prompt thing before! Neat!

Great! This is the first dominance battle I've really gotten involved with in any way at all, and it's been fun (though my contribution is minimal)! The construct/golem idea is pretty cool, though I have to admit to being really overwhelmed and confused at first--but now that (I think) I understand, I'm super excited to be entered in my first dom battle raffles! I've also been training up some exalt fodder to send in, which is always neat. I'm sure I probably won't win anything, but it's fun to try. (And if I do win, I spotted some bird familiars in the prizes that I'd ADORE :D)
@Plague

Oh, I didn't see the prompt thing before! Neat!

Great! This is the first dominance battle I've really gotten involved with in any way at all, and it's been fun (though my contribution is minimal)! The construct/golem idea is pretty cool, though I have to admit to being really overwhelmed and confused at first--but now that (I think) I understand, I'm super excited to be entered in my first dom battle raffles! I've also been training up some exalt fodder to send in, which is always neat. I'm sure I probably won't win anything, but it's fun to try. (And if I do win, I spotted some bird familiars in the prizes that I'd ADORE :D)
tumblr_ovbyznl6Rn1rweltxo1_400.png
;< hey guys i'm a little behind today. thread update within the hour.
;< hey guys i'm a little behind today. thread update within the hour.
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
Congratulations! - 17th

@Blissfire
You have won the "Spot Check" Daily Item Prize for having the most tickets on the 17th!
I will PM you your prize shortly.

Sylvandyr Has won the "Hear Me Roar" Daily Dragon Prize though RNG!
However they would like to pass the dragon along to the runner up, and will keep the items instead.
So that means @Minnichan wins the dragon! Please get in touch with @eliskan to receive your dragon uvu
Congratulations! - 17th

@Blissfire
You have won the "Spot Check" Daily Item Prize for having the most tickets on the 17th!
I will PM you your prize shortly.

Sylvandyr Has won the "Hear Me Roar" Daily Dragon Prize though RNG!
However they would like to pass the dragon along to the runner up, and will keep the items instead.
So that means @Minnichan wins the dragon! Please get in touch with @eliskan to receive your dragon uvu
aaaand we're all up to date and ready to roll!
aaaand we're all up to date and ready to roll!
@SquishyPenguin
Oooh I wasn't even going for the daily price! I'm in need of lair space right now so I wouldn't mind passing the price on to the 3rd runner up if that's possible. Don't need anything else either (^w^)
@SquishyPenguin
Oooh I wasn't even going for the daily price! I'm in need of lair space right now so I wouldn't mind passing the price on to the 3rd runner up if that's possible. Don't need anything else either (^w^)
LKguVz9.gif
ᒄ₍⁽ˆâ°ˆâ¾â‚Žá’ƒâ™ªâ™¬
@Minnichan
Aha oh gosh! If you're sure, then X3
@Minnichan
Aha oh gosh! If you're sure, then X3
@Kanehon ;o The Daily Dragon Prize for the 17th has been passed down to the third runner up! This is your dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7569979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75700/7569979_350.png[/img] [/url] please get in touch with @eliskan to claim him! :>
@Kanehon

;o The Daily Dragon Prize for the 17th has been passed down to the third runner up!

This is your dragon:

7569979_350.png

please get in touch with @eliskan to claim him! :>
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 61 62