Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LvP] Plague Dom. Raffle. CLOSED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@Plague

{Door Question}
Did Arcane even do anything..? From what I know we don't do a lot..

@necrophades

I have a Tier 3 stack to give to you. Do I just send it via message?
@Plague

{Door Question}
Did Arcane even do anything..? From what I know we don't do a lot..

@necrophades

I have a Tier 3 stack to give to you. Do I just send it via message?
bwuGGyS.png
@Bartolosa
Yup, send via PM.
@Bartolosa
Yup, send via PM.
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
@SquishyPenguin Quick question: By a x20 food stack, do you mean 20 stacks of 99, or a stack of 20?
@SquishyPenguin Quick question: By a x20 food stack, do you mean 20 stacks of 99, or a stack of 20?
@Insectoid
A single stack of 20. Sorry it wasn't very clear! [ so, NOT 20 stacks of x99 XD]
@Insectoid
A single stack of 20. Sorry it wasn't very clear! [ so, NOT 20 stacks of x99 XD]
@SquishyPenguin
To qualify for the full construct, do we have to send in all the items at once? Or is it the total amount we've sent over the week?
@SquishyPenguin
To qualify for the full construct, do we have to send in all the items at once? Or is it the total amount we've sent over the week?
tumblr_inline_nsthqncyX91s23g03_540.png tXKbExw.png
@Frauzis
Total amount over the week. so long as you send in enough of the right items to make a construct, the sheet will know c:
@Frauzis
Total amount over the week. so long as you send in enough of the right items to make a construct, the sheet will know c:
@Plague

Day 1: What did you/your clan do to prepare for the LvP battle?

Out-Of-Character Answer:
When I joined Flight Rising, I joined Ice, but a dear IRL friend of mine joined Plague. So when I heard LvP was coming, I bought up some fodder and trained it to level 10, and I am going to sell it to her to send off to the Plaguebringer. It's not much, a drop in the bucket, really, but she's my friend, and I want to do something for her, because she's wonderful and helpful.

In-Character Answer from Overlord, Plague-Hatched Clan Strategist:
I expect the Lightning Versus Plague War to be entertaining to watch, and that is no small expectation, because I am very… very… VERY easily bored. The Southern Icefield, where I have settled, for a time, has a feud with Lightning over Lightning's invasions and attempts to shrink our Icemass. Hilarious, but no, that's not why we'll be sending a small amount of soldiers to Plague. Nor is it that I remember the Scarred Wasteland and retain any sentiment - though I do, there's nothing like Mother's brew. No. I just expect them to send some letters home describing the vivid bloodshed. Perhaps with illustrations. Graphic. If they don't, I'll come find them, and they won't like that...
@Plague

Day 1: What did you/your clan do to prepare for the LvP battle?

Out-Of-Character Answer:
When I joined Flight Rising, I joined Ice, but a dear IRL friend of mine joined Plague. So when I heard LvP was coming, I bought up some fodder and trained it to level 10, and I am going to sell it to her to send off to the Plaguebringer. It's not much, a drop in the bucket, really, but she's my friend, and I want to do something for her, because she's wonderful and helpful.

In-Character Answer from Overlord, Plague-Hatched Clan Strategist:
I expect the Lightning Versus Plague War to be entertaining to watch, and that is no small expectation, because I am very… very… VERY easily bored. The Southern Icefield, where I have settled, for a time, has a feud with Lightning over Lightning's invasions and attempts to shrink our Icemass. Hilarious, but no, that's not why we'll be sending a small amount of soldiers to Plague. Nor is it that I remember the Scarred Wasteland and retain any sentiment - though I do, there's nothing like Mother's brew. No. I just expect them to send some letters home describing the vivid bloodshed. Perhaps with illustrations. Graphic. If they don't, I'll come find them, and they won't like that...
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
@SquishyPenguin Oh whoops, I have a question. Is it a ticket per Chimera Fang or a ticket per 20 Chimera Fangs? I was assuming a ticket per 20 Chimera Fangs, but then I realized it is not clear.
@SquishyPenguin Oh whoops, I have a question. Is it a ticket per Chimera Fang or a ticket per 20 Chimera Fangs? I was assuming a ticket per 20 Chimera Fangs, but then I realized it is not clear.
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
@SquishyPenguin *Internal screaming* I really thought a stack = 99 and we need 20x 99 stacks and I was like "BUT HOWWWW" lmao. Good somebdoy asked this.
@SquishyPenguin *Internal screaming* I really thought a stack = 99 and we need 20x 99 stacks and I was like "BUT HOWWWW" lmao. Good somebdoy asked this.
@Plague
What did you/your clan do to prepare for the LvP battle?
I just bred a whole bunch of dragons for the last day to sell them off for a lot of treasure. x3
@Plague
What did you/your clan do to prepare for the LvP battle?
I just bred a whole bunch of dragons for the last day to sell them off for a lot of treasure. x3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62