Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any homestuck trash or just me?
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59
@LilHalStrider

Hello, I am Lynne and I am 100% Homestuck trash.
And ahhh, am I the only one here shipping pale Meenah x Vriska? c:
@LilHalStrider

Hello, I am Lynne and I am 100% Homestuck trash.
And ahhh, am I the only one here shipping pale Meenah x Vriska? c:
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
@agentderse
I've been shipping Meenah x Vriska pale for a while! Actually I shipped them pitch at first, but their interactions have become increasingly pale. It's great. I'm also hoping for Meenah x Aranea flushed.

@maryamshrine
I didn't even think about the possibility of Porrim making a surprise appearance! She's probably one of my favorite pre-scratch trolls and I wish she had more screentime. Though Hussie probably included everyone introduced in Openbound as one-off gags who will likely never grace our screens again, a fan can dream, right?
@agentderse
I've been shipping Meenah x Vriska pale for a while! Actually I shipped them pitch at first, but their interactions have become increasingly pale. It's great. I'm also hoping for Meenah x Aranea flushed.

@maryamshrine
I didn't even think about the possibility of Porrim making a surprise appearance! She's probably one of my favorite pre-scratch trolls and I wish she had more screentime. Though Hussie probably included everyone introduced in Openbound as one-off gags who will likely never grace our screens again, a fan can dream, right?
Homestuck trash? I have found my domain...
Homestuck trash? I have found my domain...
//waves frantically
//waves frantically
9ha1QnY.png
tumblr_inline_mk68wdmBGW1qfsvs2.pngtumblr_lwu3opzRnS1qflg4k.giftumblr_inline_mk6een29wY1qfsvs2.png
@rosaurea Welcome to the dumpster!

OH BUT THAT UPDATE CUTIE CUTIES ALL OF THEM
@rosaurea Welcome to the dumpster!

OH BUT THAT UPDATE CUTIE CUTIES ALL OF THEM
@scaryfaery

Thanks xD

I can't wait to see troll!Jane :33 <
BUT YES THEY ARE ADORABLE YES
@scaryfaery

Thanks xD

I can't wait to see troll!Jane :33 <
BUT YES THEY ARE ADORABLE YES
9ha1QnY.png
tumblr_inline_mk68wdmBGW1qfsvs2.pngtumblr_lwu3opzRnS1qflg4k.giftumblr_inline_mk6een29wY1qfsvs2.png
yes i have found my people
this is a grand day indeed
yes i have found my people
this is a grand day indeed
homestuck trash until the day I die, honestly!

that upd8 was way too cute jgfdnkl I can't wait for Callie and Roxy to meet though, that is the Most Important Thing.

and alpha reunion once everyone is like... no longer mind controlled/dead, gahhh.
homestuck trash until the day I die, honestly!

that upd8 was way too cute jgfdnkl I can't wait for Callie and Roxy to meet though, that is the Most Important Thing.

and alpha reunion once everyone is like... no longer mind controlled/dead, gahhh.
they/them
rolls into trashbin

hello i am here the davejade god
rolls into trashbin

hello i am here the davejade god
@splotchimo

Oh cod I ship davejade so hard -.- It's just so cute I don't get how people don't ship it sometimes. (no offense to anyone, I just really like davejade)
@splotchimo

Oh cod I ship davejade so hard -.- It's just so cute I don't get how people don't ship it sometimes. (no offense to anyone, I just really like davejade)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 58 59