Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any homestuck trash or just me?
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59
Because I live in the UK so it's 7am on the 3rd for me
Because I live in the UK so it's 7am on the 3rd for me
@LilHalStrider Oh is it Strider bdays??? (tomorrow for me) Well I'll have to have some apple juice or something to celebrate! Hey btw what's your opinion on ARquius? Personally I'm kind of bummed out about his existence in general because I think Equius and Hal are each better characters individually. (I also used to ship Equius
@LilHalStrider Oh is it Strider bdays??? (tomorrow for me) Well I'll have to have some apple juice or something to celebrate! Hey btw what's your opinion on ARquius? Personally I'm kind of bummed out about his existence in general because I think Equius and Hal are each better characters individually. (I also used to ship Equius
Did anyone say Homestuck?
Did anyone say Homestuck?
im not as bad as i was but im still here

just waiting for an ampora to be relevant in canon tbh

im mostly still in it for roxy and meenah lol
im not as bad as i was but im still here

just waiting for an ampora to be relevant in canon tbh

im mostly still in it for roxy and meenah lol
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
Homestuck trash reporting for duty.
I actually got into homestuck pretty recently. I started act one in February of 2014 and finished in late march. My favorite characters are Terezi Pyrope, Rose Lalonde, Dave Strider, and Aradia Megido, in approximately that order. As the latest upd8tes have features Terezi quite extensively, I am pleased. Also the pipeorgankind flash was beautiful. That also helps.
Does anyone have any fanfic recs? Apologies if that was discussed earlier in the thread; it's 34 pages and I'll attempt to read because I find any and all conversation about homestuck fascinating but cannot at the moment. I personally recommend Like One Sundered Star, though at almost a million words that took me longer to read than the actual comic.
Homestuck trash reporting for duty.
I actually got into homestuck pretty recently. I started act one in February of 2014 and finished in late march. My favorite characters are Terezi Pyrope, Rose Lalonde, Dave Strider, and Aradia Megido, in approximately that order. As the latest upd8tes have features Terezi quite extensively, I am pleased. Also the pipeorgankind flash was beautiful. That also helps.
Does anyone have any fanfic recs? Apologies if that was discussed earlier in the thread; it's 34 pages and I'll attempt to read because I find any and all conversation about homestuck fascinating but cannot at the moment. I personally recommend Like One Sundered Star, though at almost a million words that took me longer to read than the actual comic.
I love homestuck. It's been the only thing I felt like I could roleplay for years now and the fanbase community has allowed me to make some of my most important friends I've ever made.
I love homestuck. It's been the only thing I felt like I could roleplay for years now and the fanbase community has allowed me to make some of my most important friends I've ever made.
003_zpskxikgayt.png
0150412frcherrybomb_sig_by_kagisnad-d8pv5tx.png003_zpskxikgayt.png
The homestuck fanbase has been pretty great to me so far. There's a bit of fan dumb, but most of those I've encountered have seemed like pleasant individuals who care a lot about the source work that I really think would make good friends. It's honestly fantastic that something like homestuck can bring and has brought so many people together!
The homestuck fanbase has been pretty great to me so far. There's a bit of fan dumb, but most of those I've encountered have seemed like pleasant individuals who care a lot about the source work that I really think would make good friends. It's honestly fantastic that something like homestuck can bring and has brought so many people together!
Hello homestuck friends :D
If anyones interested I help run a dragonstuck ask blog called ask-the-dragrarchy on tumblr.
Hello homestuck friends :D
If anyones interested I help run a dragonstuck ask blog called ask-the-dragrarchy on tumblr.
Kris/Phlox
Hungry Hatchlings Food bank
Lotsa gaolers shack
TE free bios & graphics
pumpkaboo_pixel_art__by_thelunarcrash-d6pakoo.png Other shops
HHFB Donor Raffle
TE Art portfolio
TE bio shop
Sounds cool. I'll check it out and consider following. Considering that I named one of my progenitors Pyralspite I might as well introduce a bit more dragonstuck into my life.
Sounds cool. I'll check it out and consider following. Considering that I named one of my progenitors Pyralspite I might as well introduce a bit more dragonstuck into my life.
i'm a homestuck
i'm a homestuck
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59