Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adoptions FREE DRAGONS
1 2 ... 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 ... 11298 11299
@DrinkMeTea I can't accept the blue one.. does it have skins or apparel or something on?
@DrinkMeTea I can't accept the blue one.. does it have skins or apparel or something on?
TRIAL%203%20BANNER_zpssf63cxeu.png
@MoldyMedic don't worry about it, it's all a learning curve XD would you be interested in any of these dragons?

@DrinkMeTea thanks so much! If any of these go I'll take him now:

Through this thread only I'm willing to give these away for free, with the caveat that if you ever get tired of them you put them back in this thread or the 'dragons off to see the world' thread:

--All claimed!--
@MoldyMedic don't worry about it, it's all a learning curve XD would you be interested in any of these dragons?

@DrinkMeTea thanks so much! If any of these go I'll take him now:

Through this thread only I'm willing to give these away for free, with the caveat that if you ever get tired of them you put them back in this thread or the 'dragons off to see the world' thread:

--All claimed!--
cauldron_loading.gif
@Daeserys

Sorry! I forgot he had a familiar attached, try now :)

@Batsukaman

Sure! Just shoot me a crossroads whenever :)
@Daeserys

Sorry! I forgot he had a familiar attached, try now :)

@Batsukaman

Sure! Just shoot me a crossroads whenever :)
@Batsukaman [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8265025] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82651/8265025_350.png[/img] [/url] I would LOVE Imrah if he's still available!!!
@Batsukaman

8265025_350.png

I would LOVE Imrah if he's still available!!!
@Daeserys
Sorry, I was only offering him to schntgai because I felt bad the other dragons they wanted were already taken! He's not up for open adoption
@Daeserys
Sorry, I was only offering him to schntgai because I felt bad the other dragons they wanted were already taken! He's not up for open adoption
@ChibiNova are either of your dragons unclaimed?
@ChibiNova are either of your dragons unclaimed?
@moldymedic yup, send over a CR! could you do me a favor and post him in my rescue thread too? I won't ask you to pay for him, but since he was given to me through that thread I want to keep track of him.
@moldymedic yup, send over a CR! could you do me a favor and post him in my rescue thread too? I won't ask you to pay for him, but since he was given to me through that thread I want to keep track of him.
cauldron_loading.gif
@Batsukaman

Hi, I'm a noob to this game but I love these dragons. Could I please have Marling by chance? He's beautiful!
@Batsukaman

Hi, I'm a noob to this game but I love these dragons. Could I please have Marling by chance? He's beautiful!
tumblr_nxpdcgVuhq1teewzgo1_500.gif
@princeleigh the two that are up right now are still unclaimed!
@princeleigh the two that are up right now are still unclaimed!
7zcCDc4.png
@ChibiNova

Which page is it where two dragons are still unclaimed?
@ChibiNova

Which page is it where two dragons are still unclaimed?
tumblr_nxpdcgVuhq1teewzgo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 ... 11298 11299