Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adoptions FREE DRAGONS
1 2 ... 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 ... 11298 11299
@Jamaicensis thanks! :)
@Jamaicensis thanks! :)
@Batsukaman Okay, I just sent in my CR! Your so generous, just giving away really amazing dragons! I wish I could have a Coatl Female or Male! THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE :3
@Batsukaman Okay, I just sent in my CR! Your so generous, just giving away really amazing dragons! I wish I could have a Coatl Female or Male! THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE :3
tumblr_nxpdcgVuhq1teewzgo1_500.gif
@Batsukaman is River availible?
@Batsukaman is River availible?
@ophileria @BananaDog yes to both! Like I said to the other two, could you post their bbcode in my rescue thread and send the trades?
@ophileria @BananaDog yes to both! Like I said to the other two, could you post their bbcode in my rescue thread and send the trades?
cauldron_loading.gif
@Batsukaman no worries haha I'd love Ven please!

oops never mind I just saw that someone else wanted Ven !
@Batsukaman no worries haha I'd love Ven please!

oops never mind I just saw that someone else wanted Ven !
[quote name="Stitched" date="2014-12-15 14:58:26"][quote name="Stitched" date="2014-12-15 10:11:10"][size=5]ALL DRAGONS AFTER CHARMING ON 2ND PAGE IS UP FOR GRAB! PLEASE DON'T EXALT THEM, THEY NEED A GOOD HOME. THANK YOU! SEND CR INSTEAD OF PINGING.[/size][/quote][/quote]
Stitched wrote on 2014-12-15 14:58:26:
Stitched wrote on 2014-12-15 10:11:10:
ALL DRAGONS AFTER CHARMING ON 2ND PAGE IS UP FOR GRAB! PLEASE DON'T EXALT THEM, THEY NEED A GOOD HOME. THANK YOU! SEND CR INSTEAD OF PINGING.
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
@spaceycloud Is Yuugami still available? If so, can I have her? And, is Unnamed (http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8460083) still available? :3
@spaceycloud Is Yuugami still available? If so, can I have her? And, is Unnamed (http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8460083) still available? :3
@Batsukaman I sent my CR, did you get it?
@Batsukaman I sent my CR, did you get it?
@Batsukaman of course! Thanks :)
@Batsukaman of course! Thanks :)
@spaceycloud OH MY GOSH THESE THREADS ARE MOVING SUPER QUICK someone requested him too I'm sorrrryyyyyyyy T_T

Ok because I feel so bad you can have another dragon from my rescue thread free, just make sure you follow the rules of the thread but yeah sorryyy again ;^; If you really wanted a circuit the parents of those two will be rtb again in 6 days, or I have two other circuit durgs I could put on a nest!

@Ninjakitty303 no problem! Don't forget to post in the last chances thread, it's how I keep track of my baaabbbiiieeesss. As for coatls, they pop up on this thread surprisingly often, keep your eyes peeled!
@spaceycloud OH MY GOSH THESE THREADS ARE MOVING SUPER QUICK someone requested him too I'm sorrrryyyyyyyy T_T

Ok because I feel so bad you can have another dragon from my rescue thread free, just make sure you follow the rules of the thread but yeah sorryyy again ;^; If you really wanted a circuit the parents of those two will be rtb again in 6 days, or I have two other circuit durgs I could put on a nest!

@Ninjakitty303 no problem! Don't forget to post in the last chances thread, it's how I keep track of my baaabbbiiieeesss. As for coatls, they pop up on this thread surprisingly often, keep your eyes peeled!
cauldron_loading.gif
1 2 ... 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 ... 11298 11299