Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familiar Frenzy Raffle! Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
Hello all - the raffle ends tomorrow at rollover! Make sure and get in your last-minute bumps and ticket purchases :)

@Koyako Thank you for the bump and purchased tickets, you have 12 added to your tally!
@Drated Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! While I can't give out contest prizes, I'd be happy to give you a free ticket to the raffle, on account of you being a new member. If you win, you're welcome to choose a centaur if they are still available as a prize. Good luck!
@pooses Welcome to the raffle! Thanks for your purchase, you've got a ticket recorded for you :)
@ElementPaws I won't hold it against you that they decided to put a registration window in the middle of the raffle's run - one free newbie ticket for you! Welcome to the raffle and best of luck :)
@tunapuns Hello and thanks for the bump! If you're looking to get a free bump ticket, I should mention that the raffle rules state free bump tickets can only go to those who have purchased or traded for at least one ticket. If you're just bumping to help, you have my thanks!
@SenchaDrake and @erischrom You've got your bump tickets recorded, thank you!
Hello all - the raffle ends tomorrow at rollover! Make sure and get in your last-minute bumps and ticket purchases :)

@Koyako Thank you for the bump and purchased tickets, you have 12 added to your tally!
@Drated Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! While I can't give out contest prizes, I'd be happy to give you a free ticket to the raffle, on account of you being a new member. If you win, you're welcome to choose a centaur if they are still available as a prize. Good luck!
@pooses Welcome to the raffle! Thanks for your purchase, you've got a ticket recorded for you :)
@ElementPaws I won't hold it against you that they decided to put a registration window in the middle of the raffle's run - one free newbie ticket for you! Welcome to the raffle and best of luck :)
@tunapuns Hello and thanks for the bump! If you're looking to get a free bump ticket, I should mention that the raffle rules state free bump tickets can only go to those who have purchased or traded for at least one ticket. If you're just bumping to help, you have my thanks!
@SenchaDrake and @erischrom You've got your bump tickets recorded, thank you!
@clanguardian

Bumping
(This gets me a free ticket right?)
@clanguardian

Bumping
(This gets me a free ticket right?)
Dakota-for-Ravenshadow17-sig.png

This adoptable came from
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=adopt&id=1071675&page=1
Hello @Ravenshadow17 and welcome to Flight Rising! While I can't give out bump tickets to those who have not already purchased at least one ticket, you do get a free ticket for being a newbie! Best of luck in the raffle :)
Hello @Ravenshadow17 and welcome to Flight Rising! While I can't give out bump tickets to those who have not already purchased at least one ticket, you do get a free ticket for being a newbie! Best of luck in the raffle :)
Hi I just joined today. Does this mean I can get a ticket? :)
Hi I just joined today. Does this mean I can get a ticket? :)
Wind_zps96e2df9e.jpg
@clanguardian
Oh ok. Thank you! :)
@clanguardian
Oh ok. Thank you! :)
Dakota-for-Ravenshadow17-sig.png

This adoptable came from
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=adopt&id=1071675&page=1
@Kioney Welcome to the site! As a newbie, yup you get one ticket for free! Thanks for asking and best of luck in the raffle :)

@Ravenshadow17 You're very welcome.
@Kioney Welcome to the site! As a newbie, yup you get one ticket for free! Thanks for asking and best of luck in the raffle :)

@Ravenshadow17 You're very welcome.
@clanguardian bump!
@clanguardian bump!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@clanguardian I am new, can I have a free ticket?
@clanguardian I am new, can I have a free ticket?
@pooses Thanks for your bump, your free ticket has been recorded!
@luckrec Hello and thanks for joining the raffle! You've got a free newbie ticket recorded. Good luck!
@pooses Thanks for your bump, your free ticket has been recorded!
@luckrec Hello and thanks for joining the raffle! You've got a free newbie ticket recorded. Good luck!
@clanguardian

whoops i didnt see the part of having to buy a ticket, im sorry ;v;
ill send money for 1 ticket first, dont have much money atm :')
@clanguardian

whoops i didnt see the part of having to buy a ticket, im sorry ;v;
ill send money for 1 ticket first, dont have much money atm :')
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16