Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familiar Frenzy Raffle! Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
@clanguardian
bump~
@clanguardian
bump~
@Jessicaaah Hello! Thanks for the bump. I'm assuming you'd like to join the raffle? I see that you're a newbie to the site, and for that you get a free ticket! You're also welcome to continue bumping the thread and can earn more free tickets once a day for doing so - however (per the rules posted on the first page) that would require that you purchase or trade for at least one ticket first.

For now though, you have your free newbie ticket and are entered in! Thanks and good luck :)
@Jessicaaah Hello! Thanks for the bump. I'm assuming you'd like to join the raffle? I see that you're a newbie to the site, and for that you get a free ticket! You're also welcome to continue bumping the thread and can earn more free tickets once a day for doing so - however (per the rules posted on the first page) that would require that you purchase or trade for at least one ticket first.

For now though, you have your free newbie ticket and are entered in! Thanks and good luck :)
@clanguardian
Thank you
@clanguardian
Thank you
@clanguardian
bump~
@clanguardian
bump~
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
Hello @clanguardian

Centaurs look cool, would you give me one?
Hello @clanguardian

Centaurs look cool, would you give me one?
tumblr_inline_njnsfmQLbr1t7933v.pngwater-banner-3-small_zpsc5c3cd34.giftumblr_inline_njnsfmQLbr1t7933v.png
@clanguardian sent some moolahs for a ticket xD

pinging friends @tempura @tunapuns @elementpaws @mikixen
@clanguardian sent some moolahs for a ticket xD

pinging friends @tempura @tunapuns @elementpaws @mikixen
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@clanguardian

Still saving for a lair expansion so I'm not able to spend on tickets for now sadly
No longer from the last registration window (Nov newbie) but still, bump for you :D
@clanguardian

Still saving for a lair expansion so I'm not able to spend on tickets for now sadly
No longer from the last registration window (Nov newbie) but still, bump for you :D
Element's Logo Shoppe!
ArtShop_Main_Signature_zps1c7ae91e.jpg
@clanguardian

bump :3c
@clanguardian

bump :3c
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@clanguardian bump
@clanguardian bump
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@clanguardian last day bump ~
@clanguardian last day bump ~