Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familiar Frenzy Raffle! Drawing Winners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Final round of winners posted on Page 15!

Welcome everyone!

With the current number of entrants, EVERYONE will win!

I’ve got too many familiars! This raffle is all about adopting them out to welcoming new lairs. May these cute critters bring you much happiness (and treasure!) for a long time to come!
This raffle is very simple – all winners will get their pick of any two familiars from a huge prize pool! I have more than one of many of these familiars, and so winners may be able to take home doubles, or many may be able to win the same familiars of their choice. There will be as many winners as I have pairs of prizes by the time the raffle closes.

This raffle will end on December 16th at rollover. I’ll stop taking ticket orders/counting bumps etc. at that time, and will refund any other payment/trades sent past rollover. Winners will be chosen via random number by random.org, and will be posted the evening (my time) of the 17th.

Rules
1. Have fun, and please don’t be mean :D
2. Please be patient. I’m normally only on the site for a few hours a day. If you ping me and don’t get a reply for a while, I promise I’m not ignoring you!
3. Prizes may be added as time goes by! I will ping participants to inform them of major changes unless they ask otherwise.
4. If you have any questions, please ask.

Raffle goals: Scrolling/geneing two of my dragons to make a perfect pair with their chosen mate!

Tickets:
Tickets can either be purchased, traded for, or gotten for free!

Purchases: 1000t or 3 gems per ticket. Buy ten (at one time) and get one free! When you purchase tickets, please ping me and message me to make sure I won't miss it.

Trades: I am accepting almost all genes in trade to help spruce up my breeding pairs. I’ll also consider accents and skins. I’ll trade for tickets equal in value to what these items are selling for in the AH, plus a generous extra tickets bonus to thank you!

Free tickets:
Free tickets can be gained by bumping the thread once a day. Please ping me when you bump (free tickets through bumping are only available after the purchase/trade of at least one ticket).
Are you a newbie from the last registration window, tell me and receive a free ticket!

Ticket records will be kept in a Google spreadsheet located here.
Final round of winners posted on Page 15!

Welcome everyone!

With the current number of entrants, EVERYONE will win!

I’ve got too many familiars! This raffle is all about adopting them out to welcoming new lairs. May these cute critters bring you much happiness (and treasure!) for a long time to come!
This raffle is very simple – all winners will get their pick of any two familiars from a huge prize pool! I have more than one of many of these familiars, and so winners may be able to take home doubles, or many may be able to win the same familiars of their choice. There will be as many winners as I have pairs of prizes by the time the raffle closes.

This raffle will end on December 16th at rollover. I’ll stop taking ticket orders/counting bumps etc. at that time, and will refund any other payment/trades sent past rollover. Winners will be chosen via random number by random.org, and will be posted the evening (my time) of the 17th.

Rules
1. Have fun, and please don’t be mean :D
2. Please be patient. I’m normally only on the site for a few hours a day. If you ping me and don’t get a reply for a while, I promise I’m not ignoring you!
3. Prizes may be added as time goes by! I will ping participants to inform them of major changes unless they ask otherwise.
4. If you have any questions, please ask.

Raffle goals: Scrolling/geneing two of my dragons to make a perfect pair with their chosen mate!

Tickets:
Tickets can either be purchased, traded for, or gotten for free!

Purchases: 1000t or 3 gems per ticket. Buy ten (at one time) and get one free! When you purchase tickets, please ping me and message me to make sure I won't miss it.

Trades: I am accepting almost all genes in trade to help spruce up my breeding pairs. I’ll also consider accents and skins. I’ll trade for tickets equal in value to what these items are selling for in the AH, plus a generous extra tickets bonus to thank you!

Free tickets:
Free tickets can be gained by bumping the thread once a day. Please ping me when you bump (free tickets through bumping are only available after the purchase/trade of at least one ticket).
Are you a newbie from the last registration window, tell me and receive a free ticket!

Ticket records will be kept in a Google spreadsheet located here.
[center][quote=Familiar Frenzy Prize Pool – Winners Pick 2 Each!][/quote][/center] [item=luna mith][item=leafy moth][item=dryad][item=autumn dryad][item=chimera]][item=storm seeker][item=basilisk][item=everglade lasher][item=baku][item=ruby webwing][item=silver springbok][item=brown river flight][item=dreameater][item=dwarf truffle][item=opheodrys serthis][item=carmine serthis][item=tengu][item=longneck skirmisher][item=longneck interloper][item=strangler][item=blooming strangler][item=wildwood owl][item=zeeba][item=rambra][item=Bluefin charger][item=clown charger][item=bramble guardian][item=parasitic fungus][item=crimson reef snail][item=radioactive slime][item=citrine cave jewel][item=emerald cave jewel][item=double-tailed warcat][item=warcat protector][item=sunset lasher][item=noggle][item=longneck magi][item=longneck mender][item=iridescent scaleback][item=scaleback][item=fuiran]death's head stag[item=bluemoon aviar][item=hoarfrost mauler][item=clouddancer][item=southmarsh podid][item=common podid][item=shalebuck][item=venerable shalebuck][item=psywurm][item=venomous toridae][item=poisonous toridae][item=shellion][item=fungalhoof qiriq][item=bumble][item=dodo][item=hooded dodo][item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse][item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse][item=sprangyroo][item=charcoal sprangyroo][item=kelp tender][item=mammertee][item=relic eel]
Familiar Frenzy Prize Pool – Winners Pick 2 Each! wrote:
Luna Mith Leafy Moth Dryad Autumn Dryad Chimera ] Storm Seeker Basilisk Everglade Lasher Baku Ruby Webwing Silver Springbok Brown River Flight Dreameater Dwarf Truffle Opheodrys Serthis Carmine Serthis Tengu Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Interloper Strangler Blooming Strangler Wildwood Owl Zeeba Rambra Bluefin Charger Clown Charger Bramble Guardian Parasitic Fungus Crimson Reef Snail Radioactive Slime Citrine Cave Jewel Emerald Cave Jewel Double-Tailed Warcat Warcat Protector Sunset Lasher Noggle Longneck Magi Longneck Mender Iridescent Scaleback Scaleback Fuiran death's head stag Bluemoon Aviar Hoarfrost Mauler Clouddancer Southmarsh Podid Common Podid Shalebuck Venerable Shalebuck Psywurm Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Shellion Fungalhoof Qiriq Bumble Dodo Hooded Dodo Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Sprangyroo Charcoal Sprangyroo Kelp Tender Mammertee Relic Eel
I didn't even see you were setting up. I saw that and I'm super sorry. :( :( :( Is there anyway I can delete this? :(
I didn't even see you were setting up. I saw that and I'm super sorry. :( :( :( Is there anyway I can delete this? :(
Aaaaaand we're open folks! Go ahead and enter! :D
Aaaaaand we're open folks! Go ahead and enter! :D
Hi @Cuppycakez - sorry about the confusion in starting up. Feel free to enter whenever you'd like :)
Hi @Cuppycakez - sorry about the confusion in starting up. Feel free to enter whenever you'd like :)
Oh really? Yay! Sorry if I posted early. :( :)
Oh really? Yay! Sorry if I posted early. :( :)
:o Centaur Archer? Cool! I'm sending you 1,000 treasure for a ticket!
:o Centaur Archer? Cool! I'm sending you 1,000 treasure for a ticket!
@clanguardian you talk about prize pools--are there going to be others?
@clanguardian you talk about prize pools--are there going to be others?
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Cuppycakez Thank you for entering! You've got a ticket - best of luck!
@Senchadrake Whoops, that's what I get for not reading before posting! I will be adding more familiars to the list of prizes as I acquire them, but there will not be any separate pools to split tickets amongst. I've edited the opening post; thank you for asking for clarification!
@Cuppycakez Thank you for entering! You've got a ticket - best of luck!
@Senchadrake Whoops, that's what I get for not reading before posting! I will be adding more familiars to the list of prizes as I acquire them, but there will not be any separate pools to split tickets amongst. I've edited the opening post; thank you for asking for clarification!
@clanguardian fair enough! Sending treasure for a ticket.
@clanguardian fair enough! Sending treasure for a ticket.
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16