Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Familiar Frenzy Raffle! Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Koyako, @Jessicaaah Your bumps have been recorded, thank you!
@Serpede Hello and welcome! You have one free newbie ticket recorded :) Thanks and good luck to you.
@SuperVerl Thank you for the compliment! I am technically selling tickets, but like to offer a means for free ones too. I joined lots of 'free for newbies' raffles when I was a newbie, so offering that now is just paying it back :) Would you like to join in too?
@Koyako, @Jessicaaah Your bumps have been recorded, thank you!
@Serpede Hello and welcome! You have one free newbie ticket recorded :) Thanks and good luck to you.
@SuperVerl Thank you for the compliment! I am technically selling tickets, but like to offer a means for free ones too. I joined lots of 'free for newbies' raffles when I was a newbie, so offering that now is just paying it back :) Would you like to join in too?
@clanguardian
Um, I'm brand new, so may I have a free ticket? :3
@clanguardian
Um, I'm brand new, so may I have a free ticket? :3
@CountlessChaos Welcome! Cool user name, by the way :) You've got a free newbie ticket and are entered in the raffle. Good luck and thanks!
@CountlessChaos Welcome! Cool user name, by the way :) You've got a free newbie ticket and are entered in the raffle. Good luck and thanks!
@clanguardian
Thank you! It's my go to username. So if you see it on any other site, 99.999% of the time its me :D
@clanguardian
Thank you! It's my go to username. So if you see it on any other site, 99.999% of the time its me :D
@clanguardian - Wow. I didn't even know this raffle was here. I just clicked into raffles on a whim. XD
Would I be able to buy two tickets? Hopefully I'm not too late.
@clanguardian - Wow. I didn't even know this raffle was here. I just clicked into raffles on a whim. XD
Would I be able to buy two tickets? Hopefully I'm not too late.
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png 21ovn77.pngoCPv1rv.pngicesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@CountlessChaos Good stuff, I use this and one other username on sites - I like being able to be recognized across multiple places!
@Shadowfall You're not too late! I'm taking entries until rollover, so if you message me your entry I'll count it so long as it comes in before the deadline. Thanks :)
@CountlessChaos Good stuff, I use this and one other username on sites - I like being able to be recognized across multiple places!
@Shadowfall You're not too late! I'm taking entries until rollover, so if you message me your entry I'll count it so long as it comes in before the deadline. Thanks :)
@clanguardian
Hi, another newbie here. May I please have a ticket? And thank you for doing this:-)
@clanguardian
Hi, another newbie here. May I please have a ticket? And thank you for doing this:-)
@clanguardian

You're very welcome
@clanguardian

You're very welcome
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
friendly bump
friendly bump
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@WyldWing Welcome to the raffle! You've got a free ticket for being a new member :)
@SuperVerl You are entered as well, thank you for messaging me.

Alright everyone, those are the last-minute entries! I'll be drawing winners shortly....
@WyldWing Welcome to the raffle! You've got a free ticket for being a new member :)
@SuperVerl You are entered as well, thank you for messaging me.

Alright everyone, those are the last-minute entries! I'll be drawing winners shortly....
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16