Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28

1) While Coliseum is offline, how is your browsing experience?

so far MUCH faster for the number of users online
the fairgrounds games are still slow and have issues loading/passing to next level but the rest of the site is a lot faster. more so even than the initial coding update a little while back that also sped things up

2) Does it feel like the site, including other HTML5 applications, is improved?

aside from the fairgrounds games, yes

3) Does it feel about the same?

nope. it works much faster.

so far MUCH faster for the number of users online
the fairgrounds games are still slow and have issues loading/passing to next level but the rest of the site is a lot faster. more so even than the initial coding update a little while back that also sped things up

aside from the fairgrounds games, yes

nope. it works much faster.
The site's still a bit slow for me; takes about 5-6 seconds to load a page. Hopefully this isn't what it'll be from now on since it's a bit too slow for things like gathering and the like. :(
The site's still a bit slow for me; takes about 5-6 seconds to load a page. Hopefully this isn't what it'll be from now on since it's a bit too slow for things like gathering and the like. :(
Bhg9NbZ.gif
It feels faster with it offline.
It feels faster with it offline.
There really doesn't seem to be too much of a difference for me, other than with the fairground games.
With the Runestone game it appears that I'm unable to actually advance to the next level. The countdown timer just hits zero and nothing happens. I think this glitch has existed for a while though.
Once I was about 80% complete with a hard level Jigsaw it took about four seconds for each correct placement to actually register. Definitely way down there.
There really doesn't seem to be too much of a difference for me, other than with the fairground games.
With the Runestone game it appears that I'm unable to actually advance to the next level. The countdown timer just hits zero and nothing happens. I think this glitch has existed for a while though.
Once I was about 80% complete with a hard level Jigsaw it took about four seconds for each correct placement to actually register. Definitely way down there.
EXVgl.gif
The site seems to load a bit quicker-although not enough to really make a huge difference for me. The auction house is still a bit laggy and images are still not loading properly there for me, and Runestones and Shockswitch froze on me more than once.

All in all, not a huge difference having it offline-other than to the extent it takes away the one area where I spend the bulk of my time here.
The site seems to load a bit quicker-although not enough to really make a huge difference for me. The auction house is still a bit laggy and images are still not loading properly there for me, and Runestones and Shockswitch froze on me more than once.

All in all, not a huge difference having it offline-other than to the extent it takes away the one area where I spend the bulk of my time here.
Faigrounds games have begun to load much faster for me- usually takes about a minute for them to load, but now load almost instantly :)
Faigrounds games have begun to load much faster for me- usually takes about a minute for them to load, but now load almost instantly :)
boy i sure do love ffxiv
In regards to site speed, I have to say that today it seems to be much better than other days where this site runs like a snail creeping through molasses. Today it's been good!
In regards to site speed, I have to say that today it seems to be much better than other days where this site runs like a snail creeping through molasses. Today it's been good!
It's about the same for me. I noticed after that big maintenance you guys did, the site works faster now. So it's about the same amount of fast as it was then as it is now, if that makes any sense.

Runestones was finally working for me today until the Coliseum was taken down and now, it won't let me advance to the next level. It'll just count down to 0 and stay there. My lucky streak also seems to keep resetting itself...I don't know if that's supposed to happen.
It's about the same for me. I noticed after that big maintenance you guys did, the site works faster now. So it's about the same amount of fast as it was then as it is now, if that makes any sense.

Runestones was finally working for me today until the Coliseum was taken down and now, it won't let me advance to the next level. It'll just count down to 0 and stay there. My lucky streak also seems to keep resetting itself...I don't know if that's supposed to happen.
pM45qxb.png
Can't say there's much noticeable change for me. I think the pages are loading slightly better, but this time of day they usually do for me. Runestones is working more smoothly, Jigsaw's about the same speed. Loading Forum pages is the same loading time as ever.
Hoping the Coliseum doesn't go down for good or for long.
Can't say there's much noticeable change for me. I think the pages are loading slightly better, but this time of day they usually do for me. Runestones is working more smoothly, Jigsaw's about the same speed. Loading Forum pages is the same loading time as ever.
Hoping the Coliseum doesn't go down for good or for long.

The site is only slightly faster in that most of the pages load a few seconds earlier than they were loading before. If you're comparing it to 'rush hour' speeds though, the pages load much faster - although it remains to be seen if 'rush hour' will be any faster with the coliseum down.

Just a little; as other users have stated, the Hoard and Auction House are certainly faster. However, the Fairegrounds is pretty much the same as before - Runestones doesn't really work for me because the 'Level Complete' popup doesn't appear until I let it sit there, count down to zero and wait some more even past that. Additionally, the bottom half of the dragon profile pages (everything beneath the image and statbox) continue to load just as slowly as before.

Just about, yeah. I don't notice any significant difference apart from the aforementioned, at least.

The site is only slightly faster in that most of the pages load a few seconds earlier than they were loading before. If you're comparing it to 'rush hour' speeds though, the pages load much faster - although it remains to be seen if 'rush hour' will be any faster with the coliseum down.

Just a little; as other users have stated, the Hoard and Auction House are certainly faster. However, the Fairegrounds is pretty much the same as before - Runestones doesn't really work for me because the 'Level Complete' popup doesn't appear until I let it sit there, count down to zero and wait some more even past that. Additionally, the bottom half of the dragon profile pages (everything beneath the image and statbox) continue to load just as slowly as before.

Just about, yeah. I don't notice any significant difference apart from the aforementioned, at least.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28