Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28
Not all that different for me, honestly. Runestones isn't working, just like it hasn't been for the past while. Pages might be loading faster but it isn't such a big difference from yesterday that I would have noticed if I hadn't been looking for changes.
Not all that different for me, honestly. Runestones isn't working, just like it hasn't been for the past while. Pages might be loading faster but it isn't such a big difference from yesterday that I would have noticed if I hadn't been looking for changes.
signature_9_by_iknowitall-d6ezhwx.gif
All I can do is gather items and feed my dragons. Nothing has changed for me.
All I can do is gather items and feed my dragons. Nothing has changed for me.
Its so much faster! I can get alot done now! Especially with the auction house!
Its so much faster! I can get alot done now! Especially with the auction house!
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
The only problem I'm seeing is the Runestone problem. It's still not working. Sigh.
The only problem I'm seeing is the Runestone problem. It's still not working. Sigh.
The website already runs really smoothly for me- I've never had problems, but I seem to be the minority. I really wish Runestones could get the same love as the Coliseum though! D;
The website already runs really smoothly for me- I've never had problems, but I seem to be the minority. I really wish Runestones could get the same love as the Coliseum though! D;
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
I don't notice a loading difference at all. I'm getting the same speeds that I've had since the last major downtime, which is much better than the past two weeks worth (just a bit of lag). Runestones are still borked. Honestly, I would rather focus be massively turned to the Fairegrounds. We need our way of earning money at a reasonable rate back. I will shortly not have hours to spend on puzzles to garner the money I would like to have to improve my lair.
I appreciate that the sites overall speed and performance still needs to be improved, and if the coliseum is a drag on the server's resources then improving it should be a priority I suppose. However, I'm not really seeing a difference.
Thank you for working so hard on improving our experience!
I don't notice a loading difference at all. I'm getting the same speeds that I've had since the last major downtime, which is much better than the past two weeks worth (just a bit of lag). Runestones are still borked. Honestly, I would rather focus be massively turned to the Fairegrounds. We need our way of earning money at a reasonable rate back. I will shortly not have hours to spend on puzzles to garner the money I would like to have to improve my lair.
I appreciate that the sites overall speed and performance still needs to be improved, and if the coliseum is a drag on the server's resources then improving it should be a priority I suppose. However, I'm not really seeing a difference.
Thank you for working so hard on improving our experience!
Compared to my usual experience, things are loading vastly faster for me, and I wasn't sure I could see an improvement on my dinky little connection. Before, it was ordeal getting my penny jars and the like open because it took so long to load between openings, but now it went flawlessly. The site itself seems to be running smoother at the moment.

...but I do miss the Coliseum. And Runestones. orz Massage that Code and make it work! (in your own time of course)
Compared to my usual experience, things are loading vastly faster for me, and I wasn't sure I could see an improvement on my dinky little connection. Before, it was ordeal getting my penny jars and the like open because it took so long to load between openings, but now it went flawlessly. The site itself seems to be running smoother at the moment.

...but I do miss the Coliseum. And Runestones. orz Massage that Code and make it work! (in your own time of course)
Nothing's changed as far as I can tell. Runestones is still slow as hell. Lair is still confused.
Nothing's changed as far as I can tell. Runestones is still slow as hell. Lair is still confused.
There is no noticeable difference for me- the only big problem I had been having before was runestones which is loads just as well as it had yesterday but still won't let me past level one after I clear the tiles.
There is no noticeable difference for me- the only big problem I had been having before was runestones which is loads just as well as it had yesterday but still won't let me past level one after I clear the tiles.
To be honest it looks like to me that the pages load faster. The games I am not sure I do not play them much.
To be honest it looks like to me that the pages load faster. The games I am not sure I do not play them much.
mlHpBMC.png3adgzZD.png
7gibfJe.pngl8NOdbs.pngll0CfnD.pngCbnK2Ej.png
eTTRxv6.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28