Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
It's honestly really, really hard to say. I noticed an improvement after the coliseum was shut down but I also notice improvements at other times as well, and they always seem random. Sometimes the site loads slowly and then all of the sudden it'll load instantly, though nothing seemed to change to make that happen.

It could be that shutting down the coliseum did that but I definitely couldn't say that the coliseum was the exact cause.
It's honestly really, really hard to say. I noticed an improvement after the coliseum was shut down but I also notice improvements at other times as well, and they always seem random. Sometimes the site loads slowly and then all of the sudden it'll load instantly, though nothing seemed to change to make that happen.

It could be that shutting down the coliseum did that but I definitely couldn't say that the coliseum was the exact cause.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Made by @Jolteon
While Coliseum is offline, how is your browsing experience?
So far, everything is running smoothly. I am actually able to play Runestones as well and it is running great at that. I caught a slight lag in Marketplace, but it was very minor compared to what has been.

Does it feel like the site, including other HTML5 applications, is improved?
Yes

Does it feel about the same?
Considering it is bouncing between 1800-2100 players, the site is running actually really well for me right now, like it does when it has 1400 or less.
While Coliseum is offline, how is your browsing experience?
So far, everything is running smoothly. I am actually able to play Runestones as well and it is running great at that. I caught a slight lag in Marketplace, but it was very minor compared to what has been.

Does it feel like the site, including other HTML5 applications, is improved?
Yes

Does it feel about the same?
Considering it is bouncing between 1800-2100 players, the site is running actually really well for me right now, like it does when it has 1400 or less.
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
I am happy the Coli gets some love, but I would have loved to grind a few hours more in hopes to get a chest, lol XD

The dragons section seem to load slightly faster in the AH.
I always felt that particular tab is straining the site alot.
I am happy the Coli gets some love, but I would have loved to grind a few hours more in hopes to get a chest, lol XD

The dragons section seem to load slightly faster in the AH.
I always felt that particular tab is straining the site alot.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
Everything seems a bit faster now with the coli down and the fairgrounds loaded much smoother than usual.
Everything seems a bit faster now with the coli down and the fairgrounds loaded much smoother than usual.
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png16618366614_0411d45852_o.pngtumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png
So far, I've noticed everything loading faster with the Coliseum offline. Not only does Runestones work for me at this point in time, but images are actually loading for me as well instead of simply showing a white box. Is it related to the Coliseum being down? I'm not entirely sure, but I'd like to say that everything seems to be running MUCH better for me right now. :o Very interesting, indeed.
So far, I've noticed everything loading faster with the Coliseum offline. Not only does Runestones work for me at this point in time, but images are actually loading for me as well instead of simply showing a white box. Is it related to the Coliseum being down? I'm not entirely sure, but I'd like to say that everything seems to be running MUCH better for me right now. :o Very interesting, indeed.
"One touch of nature...HEbwaBf.gif...makes the whole world kin."
nothing seems to have improved. about 30 minutes ago it was actually much worse and most of my images wouldn't load
nothing seems to have improved. about 30 minutes ago it was actually much worse and most of my images wouldn't load
Browsing seems about the same- maybe a tiny bit faster? Runestones seems somewhat faster, but not too much of a difference.
Browsing seems about the same- maybe a tiny bit faster? Runestones seems somewhat faster, but not too much of a difference.
Haiji_Tenebris.png
runes seem to be working now (and dont have a coin pop up),
browsing seems to be a bit faster for the current load.
runes seem to be working now (and dont have a coin pop up),
browsing seems to be a bit faster for the current load.
Browsing between pages seems about the same to me, but hoard loading and especially the "sell dragons" tab in the AH are MUCH faster.
Browsing between pages seems about the same to me, but hoard loading and especially the "sell dragons" tab in the AH are MUCH faster.
9DF06by.gif
I'm not really noticing any significant difference in speeds.
I'm not really noticing any significant difference in speeds.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28