Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coliseum
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28
While Coliseum is offline, how is your browsing experience?
I definitely feel like it's a lot better than when I first joined (around a week ago). So I know that it was from all of this jazz going on. It's a lot faster, though it does still take some time to wait for the pages to load in full, and sometimes the coliseum is glitchy, but all in all, it's been pretty good.

Does it feel like the site, including other HTML5 applications, is improved?
Maybe a bit redundant, but I definitely do think that the site has improved. Again, there are still some things that could be fixed, but you're already working on them, so we'll see ^^

Does it feel about the same?
Definitely not. And I would just like to add in that I am quite impressed at the amount of inclusion the mods and admins have on this site. How they respond to problems, and get right to work at fixing things as best as they can. Again, I've only been on this site for a week, but it's definitely an atmosphere and community that I enjoy, and with the recent speed update for me, it's been even more enjoyable. It's really something you have to put your heart into, as if like a family. Sorry for the rambling, ha ha.
While Coliseum is offline, how is your browsing experience?
I definitely feel like it's a lot better than when I first joined (around a week ago). So I know that it was from all of this jazz going on. It's a lot faster, though it does still take some time to wait for the pages to load in full, and sometimes the coliseum is glitchy, but all in all, it's been pretty good.

Does it feel like the site, including other HTML5 applications, is improved?
Maybe a bit redundant, but I definitely do think that the site has improved. Again, there are still some things that could be fixed, but you're already working on them, so we'll see ^^

Does it feel about the same?
Definitely not. And I would just like to add in that I am quite impressed at the amount of inclusion the mods and admins have on this site. How they respond to problems, and get right to work at fixing things as best as they can. Again, I've only been on this site for a week, but it's definitely an atmosphere and community that I enjoy, and with the recent speed update for me, it's been even more enjoyable. It's really something you have to put your heart into, as if like a family. Sorry for the rambling, ha ha.
It feels about the same as it did earlier today, TBQH. The only major difference I've noticed is that Runestones is now extremely laggy between finishing a level and letting you move on again. That's likely because a lot of Coliseum grinders went to Runes, though. I can't wait for the Coliseum to return!
It feels about the same as it did earlier today, TBQH. The only major difference I've noticed is that Runestones is now extremely laggy between finishing a level and letting you move on again. That's likely because a lot of Coliseum grinders went to Runes, though. I can't wait for the Coliseum to return!
To me it feels about the same, perhaps a little faster but I can't notice much of a difference.
To me it feels about the same, perhaps a little faster but I can't notice much of a difference.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
I'm seeing a huge difference. The auctions were always something that took forever-if at all- to load. And it's loading up faster than ever now.

You guys work so hard to improve this website. Thank you.
I'm seeing a huge difference. The auctions were always something that took forever-if at all- to load. And it's loading up faster than ever now.

You guys work so hard to improve this website. Thank you.
No noticeable difference to me.
No noticeable difference to me.
Pages are definitely loading a lot faster than before. However, when this announcement was first put up, Runestones was running perfectly, but now the game isn't working again.
Pages are definitely loading a lot faster than before. However, when this announcement was first put up, Runestones was running perfectly, but now the game isn't working again.
I am seeing that the auction house loads much faster. But normal browsing seems to be about the same as before.
I am seeing that the auction house loads much faster. But normal browsing seems to be about the same as before.
signature_9_by_iknowitall-d6ezhwx.gif
Ah, also I've come across a bug where my lucky streak or what have you reset itself, I had over 20k earned earlier, but it reset, so now I'm not sure if it will cap me at the right point, and I don't want to accidentally go over and have money I shouldn't...
Ah, also I've come across a bug where my lucky streak or what have you reset itself, I had over 20k earned earlier, but it reset, so now I'm not sure if it will cap me at the right point, and I don't want to accidentally go over and have money I shouldn't...
Shock Switch and Jigsaw wokring great for me,no losing connection problems,XD Runestones is being slow between levels and my lucky streak keeps saying zeor when it is 41000/75000
Shock Switch and Jigsaw wokring great for me,no losing connection problems,XD Runestones is being slow between levels and my lucky streak keeps saying zeor when it is 41000/75000
No real difference for me. If runestones would just work at a bearable speed that would make life 100% better
No real difference for me. If runestones would just work at a bearable speed that would make life 100% better
ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28