Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 160 161
I'm also having issues with the Checkmate! achievement. I've had a full set for a couple of weeks now and the achievement never triggered.
I'm also having issues with the Checkmate! achievement. I've had a full set for a couple of weeks now and the achievement never triggered.
I've had 21 black and white pawns, 9 white knights, 14 black knights, 8 black bishops, 2 white bishops, 7 black rooks, 3 white rooks, 1 black queen, 3 white queens, 2 black kings, and 1 white king for well over a week and I still haven't gotten the Checkmate! achievement. I've tried moving it from my hoard to my vault but it hasn't made a difference.
I've had 21 black and white pawns, 9 white knights, 14 black knights, 8 black bishops, 2 white bishops, 7 black rooks, 3 white rooks, 1 black queen, 3 white queens, 2 black kings, and 1 white king for well over a week and I still haven't gotten the Checkmate! achievement. I've tried moving it from my hoard to my vault but it hasn't made a difference.
Same here, I have the whole set of chess pieces (bought it in the AH, hope that counts too!) but no achievement :/
Same here, I have the whole set of chess pieces (bought it in the AH, hope that counts too!) but no achievement :/
idrndv.png95osp5.png
It's been at least a week since I gathered all the chess pieces, in the right numbers, in both colors, and I still haven't gotten the Checkmate achievement.
It's been at least a week since I gathered all the chess pieces, in the right numbers, in both colors, and I still haven't gotten the Checkmate achievement.
zqDx8gm.png
i have all of the chess pieces and dolls in my vault. i haven't gotten either achievement. :/
i have all of the chess pieces and dolls in my vault. i haven't gotten either achievement. :/
Hn7RVKF.png
* They/Them *
I have all starters in my lair, but I'm not getting the Embracing Diversity achievement. Which is weird, because my friend got it yesterday when I sent her a tundra to complete her set....which I got back afterwards. (I've had the dragons for two days now)

That and I'm missing the Checkmate! Achievement as well. I got all required chess pieces... ;;''' !
I have all starters in my lair, but I'm not getting the Embracing Diversity achievement. Which is weird, because my friend got it yesterday when I sent her a tundra to complete her set....which I got back afterwards. (I've had the dragons for two days now)

That and I'm missing the Checkmate! Achievement as well. I got all required chess pieces... ;;''' !
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
I borrowed both the dolls and runestones, but the achievements still haven't activated after 72 hours. ;A;
I borrowed both the dolls and runestones, but the achievements still haven't activated after 72 hours. ;A;
I too haven't gotten the Checkmate! Achievement; all the required pieces are in my vault, after quite a bit of counting to make sure. :/
I too haven't gotten the Checkmate! Achievement; all the required pieces are in my vault, after quite a bit of counting to make sure. :/
I am also having issues with both the chess achievement and the treasure achievements. I've been on for a month now and all the rest of my achievements I've earned have gone through.
I am also having issues with both the chess achievement and the treasure achievements. I've been on for a month now and all the rest of my achievements I've earned have gone through.
Hi!
I also have little problem with achievement.
I earn more than 100.000 total treasure and have not received them.
Same for " Embracing Diversity ".
Hi!
I also have little problem with achievement.
I earn more than 100.000 total treasure and have not received them.
Same for " Embracing Diversity ".
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 160 161