Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 471 472
@Tyrahnee
this helps me a lot. i was lucky to check this thread out first
@Tyrahnee
this helps me a lot. i was lucky to check this thread out first
tumblr_inline_n5wq0p9DcG1rozs7z.gifART SHOP | SKINS | HATCHERY | TUMBLR tumblr_inline_n5wq0sFHTo1rozs7z.gif
At 129 STR you can Scratch + Eliminate everything except Scrapmetal Tracker and Steelhound (one extra Scratch) and Frost Delver and Stone Borer (lots of Scratches).
At 129 STR you can Scratch + Eliminate everything except Scrapmetal Tracker and Steelhound (one extra Scratch) and Frost Delver and Stone Borer (lots of Scratches).
[quote name="Tyrahnee" date="2014-12-09 05:05:43"]Hey! I've been toying around in the new venue and all the dragons in my team have these stats: [img]http://s7.postimg.org/k3130qbdj/Noname.png[/img] From what I've seen with this team you [i]can[/i] scratch eliminate most enemies except the Scrapmetal Tracker and the Steelhound, who require an extra one, and the Stone Borer and Frost Delver who both require a good deal of scratches since they barely do any damage to them. This is all I could gather but hope it's helpful![/quote] Small update to this, the Borer and Delver required me both 23 scratches at 442 damage each if anyone finds that info useful, but I haven't noticed anything else. I wouldn't tackle these two unless I find them as my first enemy and just reset the coli, honestly.
Tyrahnee wrote on 2014-12-09 05:05:43:
Hey! I've been toying around in the new venue and all the dragons in my team have these stats:

Noname.png

From what I've seen with this team you can scratch eliminate most enemies except the Scrapmetal Tracker and the Steelhound, who require an extra one, and the Stone Borer and Frost Delver who both require a good deal of scratches since they barely do any damage to them. This is all I could gather but hope it's helpful!

Small update to this, the Borer and Delver required me both 23 scratches at 442 damage each if anyone finds that info useful, but I haven't noticed anything else. I wouldn't tackle these two unless I find them as my first enemy and just reset the coli, honestly.
@Tyrahnee Is this rallied or unrallied?
@Tyrahnee Is this rallied or unrallied?
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
@SlainCane Unrallied uwu.
@SlainCane Unrallied uwu.
@Tyrahnee Thanks!

Note: My STR 128 dragon could NOT scrath-elim the miths, Seems like 129 is the spot to shoot for. However, the same dragon with Qck 53 seems to mostly have three turns ahead of the Swifts and spiders.
@Tyrahnee Thanks!

Note: My STR 128 dragon could NOT scrath-elim the miths, Seems like 129 is the spot to shoot for. However, the same dragon with Qck 53 seems to mostly have three turns ahead of the Swifts and spiders.
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
I'm finding that a lot of the time my eliminate isn't giving me my breath back even though I kill the thing. It mostly happens on the miths. Is this happening to anyone else or is something going on with mine?
I'm finding that a lot of the time my eliminate isn't giving me my breath back even though I kill the thing. It mostly happens on the miths. Is this happening to anyone else or is something going on with mine?
FROGSNEAKS! Breeding and Info!

Please ping me! I'd rather more notifications than missing your post.
@dracanthropic it's a known bug
@dracanthropic it's a known bug
mc661j.png
@slayerenfiniti okay so it's just a bug? I wasn't sure if the miths had like...a special thing...

also, your signature is great!
@slayerenfiniti okay so it's just a bug? I wasn't sure if the miths had like...a special thing...

also, your signature is great!
FROGSNEAKS! Breeding and Info!

Please ping me! I'd rather more notifications than missing your post.
@dracanthropic yep, just a bug tho a supe annoying one :( I believe someone said admins are working on it already, so hopefully it's a quick fix. And thanks!

I don't think it's going to be possible to exalt grind here. Even with 2 lv 25 and one lv 22 I'm barely staying alive
@dracanthropic yep, just a bug tho a supe annoying one :( I believe someone said admins are working on it already, so hopefully it's a quick fix. And thanks!

I don't think it's going to be possible to exalt grind here. Even with 2 lv 25 and one lv 22 I'm barely staying alive
mc661j.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 471 472