Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Raffle ROUND 3 WINNERS pg. 40
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41
@dragonwriter315
Daily Bumpety Bump!
@dragonwriter315
Daily Bumpety Bump!
wqIOlcG.png
@dragonwriter315 bumping!
@dragonwriter315 bumping!
merrywanderer_banner_by_jenihudson-d9l4dcp.png
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@dragonwriter315 Bump!

What did you ask Santa for this year?
There's not much tangible stuff I want this year, anything I want is either self improvement or world/society improvement pfft. So I'm getting giftcards because the "I literally want nothing you can give me" card doesn't fly with family. That all aside, a 3DS with Pokemon Sapphire would be pretty dang great too though.

Favorite winter activity is definitely building snowmen, but only when it's the right kind of snow, otherwise it's miserable. Years when I'm not single though, all the sappy typical stuff. Forts in the bedroom watching Christmas movies, hot coco, building snowmen but together this time, and my personal favorite-

Love that feeling when your partner is relaxing all warm and cozy in bed, all snuggled down for the night. You come in from outside, get undressed, and promptly stick your freezing cold hands and feet all over them! ehehheueuhehue forever a favorite winter sport
@dragonwriter315 Bump!

What did you ask Santa for this year?
There's not much tangible stuff I want this year, anything I want is either self improvement or world/society improvement pfft. So I'm getting giftcards because the "I literally want nothing you can give me" card doesn't fly with family. That all aside, a 3DS with Pokemon Sapphire would be pretty dang great too though.

Favorite winter activity is definitely building snowmen, but only when it's the right kind of snow, otherwise it's miserable. Years when I'm not single though, all the sappy typical stuff. Forts in the bedroom watching Christmas movies, hot coco, building snowmen but together this time, and my personal favorite-

Love that feeling when your partner is relaxing all warm and cozy in bed, all snuggled down for the night. You come in from outside, get undressed, and promptly stick your freezing cold hands and feet all over them! ehehheueuhehue forever a favorite winter sport
@dragonwriter315

I would like 4 tickets please :)
I'll be paying in treasure ^^
@dragonwriter315

I would like 4 tickets please :)
I'll be paying in treasure ^^
@dragonwriter315

I'd like to buy 10 tickets, please! Will be sending a PM with 10k treasure.
I will be bumping each day and also displaying the raffle banner in my sig.

Pinging my friends list because there's some lovely loot to be won!
@alucinor @tardisgirl @missmeeya @Gywn @shel @iceyhearts @yonny @anayaofwolves @thesanguinequeen

What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Our family would gather together to eat a butt ton of food, and then we before dessert, we'll open presents. Then, one of the movies received as a gift is played, the mah-tjong table is set up, and dessert and coffee are served out. We go on until 2 in the morning because grandma is an absolute BEAST at mahjong.

What is your favorite holiday food?
Green bean casserole, hands down. One my favorite veggies, cooked in one of my favorite soups, covered with fried things? Too awesome to be true. And it's sososo easy to eat: done right, it's the best mouthful after white turkey breast slathered with cranberry sauce (which auntie makes with mandarin oranges, fresh cranberries, and and orange juice).

What is your favorite holiday song/movie/story?
The Nightmare Before Christmas! The songs can't be beaten by any other christmas movie out there. And the animation is so stunning, it'll never grow old.

Sooooo~ Does this count as a bump for today? ;D
@dragonwriter315

I'd like to buy 10 tickets, please! Will be sending a PM with 10k treasure.
I will be bumping each day and also displaying the raffle banner in my sig.

Pinging my friends list because there's some lovely loot to be won!
@alucinor @tardisgirl @missmeeya @Gywn @shel @iceyhearts @yonny @anayaofwolves @thesanguinequeen

What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Our family would gather together to eat a butt ton of food, and then we before dessert, we'll open presents. Then, one of the movies received as a gift is played, the mah-tjong table is set up, and dessert and coffee are served out. We go on until 2 in the morning because grandma is an absolute BEAST at mahjong.

Green bean casserole, hands down. One my favorite veggies, cooked in one of my favorite soups, covered with fried things? Too awesome to be true. And it's sososo easy to eat: done right, it's the best mouthful after white turkey breast slathered with cranberry sauce (which auntie makes with mandarin oranges, fresh cranberries, and and orange juice).

What is your favorite holiday song/movie/story?
The Nightmare Before Christmas! The songs can't be beaten by any other christmas movie out there. And the animation is so stunning, it'll never grow old.

Sooooo~ Does this count as a bump for today? ;D
CVYnSFU.png
KISSOGRAM FOR @BorksMcGee
Nowait, wrong response. You sent for me by carrier pigeon?

Oh my, well isn't this a lovely thing. Hello I'd like to purchase 3 tickets via treasure @dragonwriter315 if you would be so kind to note me down participating in this~
KISSOGRAM FOR @BorksMcGee
Nowait, wrong response. You sent for me by carrier pigeon?

Oh my, well isn't this a lovely thing. Hello I'd like to purchase 3 tickets via treasure @dragonwriter315 if you would be so kind to note me down participating in this~
KDzTMPp.png
[quote name="Tobe" date="2014-12-07 12:42:59"] What is your favorite holiday food? -I associate peanut butter kiss cookies with Christmas. I just saw a picture for them advertising kisses and I bought an enormous bag immediately.[/quote] @Tobe - Mmmmmm! My mom makes those cookies every Christmas too. I can't wait till she starts her Christmas baking! [quote name="Bwee" date="2014-12-07 12:51:16"] What is your favorite holiday food? My mom makes an amazing sweet potato pie during this time of the year. My other favorite is getting Caramel Brulee Lattes at Starbucks haha.[/quote] @Bwee - I just discovered Starbucks holiday drinks this year. I loooooove the Chestnut Praline latte. I'll have to try the Carmel Brulee before it goes out. @Bonnie @EmpressZ @Sollychan - Got all your tickets recorded! Thanks for joining in! :D
Tobe wrote on 2014-12-07 12:42:59:
-I associate peanut butter kiss cookies with Christmas. I just saw a picture for them advertising kisses and I bought an enormous bag immediately.
@Tobe - Mmmmmm! My mom makes those cookies every Christmas too. I can't wait till she starts her Christmas baking!

Bwee wrote on 2014-12-07 12:51:16:

My mom makes an amazing sweet potato pie during this time of the year. My other favorite is getting Caramel Brulee Lattes at Starbucks haha.
@Bwee - I just discovered Starbucks holiday drinks this year. I loooooove the Chestnut Praline latte. I'll have to try the Carmel Brulee before it goes out.

@Bonnie @EmpressZ @Sollychan - Got all your tickets recorded! Thanks for joining in! :D
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
[center][size=5][color=green]Advent[/color] [color=red] Calendar[/color] - [color=green]December[/color] [color=red]7th[/color][/size][/center] Today's familiar is... [center][item=Citrine Cave Jewel][/center] I'll be choosing a winner from all the ticket holders. You may only win a prize from the Advent Calendar [u]once[/u]. And the winner is... @merrywanderer! Congratulations! Your prize is on the way!
Advent Calendar - December 7th

Today's familiar is...
Citrine Cave Jewel

I'll be choosing a winner from all the ticket holders. You may only win a prize from the Advent Calendar once.

And the winner is... @merrywanderer! Congratulations! Your prize is on the way!
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41