Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36
@shaniae he's so cute maybe I could have my friend get one of his dragons over here @xeondarkwood97 you can get one of epidemic this time!
@shaniae he's so cute maybe I could have my friend get one of his dragons over here @xeondarkwood97 you can get one of epidemic this time!
boIu4p9.png
@shaniae like my friend said I want to get one of my female mirror epidemic
@shaniae like my friend said I want to get one of my female mirror epidemic
COW_banner500x95.gif
@XeonDarkwood97 sorry man, I don't have mirror adoptables ready just yet, probably not for awhile sadly. Want me to ping you when they launch?
@XeonDarkwood97 sorry man, I don't have mirror adoptables ready just yet, probably not for awhile sadly. Want me to ping you when they launch?
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
@shaniae then feel free to do it for uzume
@shaniae then feel free to do it for uzume
COW_banner500x95.gif
@Shaniae she looks great!!! you did a wonderful job i love it c:
@Shaniae she looks great!!! you did a wonderful job i love it c:
tumblr_inline_pinuvgZh7E1ttu0dj_1280.png
@Shaniae
Wow,they look great!!Sending payment now^^
@Shaniae
Wow,they look great!!Sending payment now^^
sig130_by_dingobreath-dcouw4k.png
Made by Pscycho.
@Shaniae Can you do one of my noodle Raven? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4068750] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=3&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=18&elem=7&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img] [/url] Black Iri / Ice Shim / Royal Circuit I'd prefer the Shadowbinder doll and no apparel, please! It's.. uh... 45kt, right? 15 base, 10 for iri, 10 for shim, and 10 for circuit, right? (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) And yes! i would love to be pinged for future sets! :)
@Shaniae
Can you do one of my noodle Raven?

dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=3&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=18&elem=7&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png

Black Iri / Ice Shim / Royal Circuit
I'd prefer the Shadowbinder doll and no apparel, please!
It's.. uh... 45kt, right? 15 base, 10 for iri, 10 for shim, and 10 for circuit, right? (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)
And yes! i would love to be pinged for future sets! :)
Shannn

Could I be added to your general pinglist?

I love these, even when I don't have a dragon to give to be done, I'd love general updates! ;-;

Thank you! c=
Shannn

Could I be added to your general pinglist?

I love these, even when I don't have a dragon to give to be done, I'd love general updates! ;-;

Thank you! c=
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@beckyh2112 i'm so sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! I remember seeing it on mobile but i never got back to it ;_;

He's indeed 20k for the noodle base and 25k for the accent sounds great! I'll add you down on the list...again, sorry for the delay! (I need to stop looking at FR at work tbh)
@beckyh2112 i'm so sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! I remember seeing it on mobile but i never got back to it ;_;

He's indeed 20k for the noodle base and 25k for the accent sounds great! I'll add you down on the list...again, sorry for the delay! (I need to stop looking at FR at work tbh)
@Nightblaze hello! And right you are on the price C: I'll add you to the list ASAP! She's gorgeous btw!

@Sinfulfloof of course friend, expect a ping when the next set launches =D
@Nightblaze hello! And right you are on the price C: I'll add you to the list ASAP! She's gorgeous btw!

@Sinfulfloof of course friend, expect a ping when the next set launches =D
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36