Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Among the Crags] CLOSED / WIP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102
[center][color=#60340d][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/556f4e150a5a4f793430240fe63109e1/tumblr_npwun4N9tZ1trvsf6o1_500.png[/img] [b][color=green][size=4]!!! Hello Everyone !!![/size] The shop is currently closed to any and all orders as I clean up what's left and start making fresh material. Like literally I'm going to probably nuke this shop since it's [i]5 years old now[/i]. But I'll leave it up for archiving purposes. If you actually want any of these OLD (note: OLD) accents/skins, let me know - I can probably run a batch if you pay in advance C: Any and all inquiries about literally anything, please PM me. Have a great new year![/color][/b] ~*~ Welcome to my accent and skin shop! I mostly deal with accents and skins of the earthy variety, such as crystals, rocks/dirt, and natural aesthetics. I hope you find what you're looking for! I utilize google sheets for nearly every single thing I make. I also know first hand how crummy that is on mobile! If you cannot use the sheets, do not fret - simply ping me here for whatever you need! [b]Want pinged for anything? Add yourself to the pinglist![/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uW-91GRJuMsdquM0gBaSj1XjwmNPJzY4p1LqqDJzvQ8/edit?usp=sharing] Feel free to add yourself, or ping me to be added![/url] For future runs, re-runs, and a general pinglist! [font=georgia][b][size=5]Current Featured Accent[/size] [center]None at present![/center] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/b8e603a09c459f1e79295a42f6328bb3/tumblr_npwv6tGbNn1t0xirfo2_500.png[/img] [color=#60340d][url=http://shaniae-rising.tumblr.com/]FR Tumblr - Always posting accents![/url] [/center] [color=#60340d] [b]ACCENT HOLD POLICY[/b] I will hold your accent for a max of 7 days. I will ping those who have not paid calling for payment. If I do not receive payment within 1 week, I will surrender your accent to the AH or to another interested buyer. If you request a hold or have a special circumstance, please PM me if you need an extension. I will not remind you that you need to pay more than once, so please be sure to stay on top of your order and keep me updated. Thank you for understanding! If you decide you aren't interested anymore, or you can't afford the accent, no problem! I'll take you off the list, and whoever is waiting after you will be bumped up. [b]Extra accents may be available - PM me for details![/b] [b]Custom Work[/b] As of 1/7/17, I am no longer accepting custom work. Thank you for understanding! [b]Need more info?[/b] Just PM me any issues or questions you have and I'll get back to you ASAP! I'm not the best at forums (and I get a LOT of pings) so a PM is a sure fire way to get my attention. [b]Please note I do work full time (I am a bread winner, aww yiss!) so my replies *might* be slower than expected. Any and all posts in this forum WILL be seen and accounted for, so do not fret! If you feel I missed your ping or PM, PLEASE send it again, you will definitely not bother me![/b] THANK YOU!
tumblr_npwun4N9tZ1trvsf6o1_500.png

!!! Hello Everyone !!!
The shop is currently closed to any and all orders as I clean up what's left and start making fresh material. Like literally I'm going to probably nuke this shop since it's 5 years old now. But I'll leave it up for archiving purposes.

If you actually want any of these OLD (note: OLD) accents/skins, let me know - I can probably run a batch if you pay in advance C:

Any and all inquiries about literally anything, please PM me.

Have a great new year!

~*~

Welcome to my accent and skin shop!
I mostly deal with accents and skins of the earthy variety, such as crystals, rocks/dirt, and natural aesthetics. I hope you find what you're looking for!

I utilize google sheets for nearly every single thing I make. I also know first hand how crummy that is on mobile! If you cannot use the sheets, do not fret - simply ping me here for whatever you need!

Want pinged for anything? Add yourself to the pinglist!
Feel free to add yourself, or ping me to be added!
For future runs, re-runs, and a general pinglist!

Current Featured Accent

None at present!

tumblr_npwv6tGbNn1t0xirfo2_500.png

FR Tumblr - Always posting accents!

ACCENT HOLD POLICY
I will hold your accent for a max of 7 days.
I will ping those who have not paid calling for payment. If I do not receive payment within 1 week, I will surrender your accent to the AH or to another interested buyer.

If you request a hold or have a special circumstance, please PM me if you need an extension. I will not remind you that you need to pay more than once, so please be sure to stay on top of your order and keep me updated. Thank you for understanding!

If you decide you aren't interested anymore, or you can't afford the accent, no problem! I'll take you off the list, and whoever is waiting after you will be bumped up.

Extra accents may be available - PM me for details!

Custom Work
As of 1/7/17, I am no longer accepting custom work. Thank you for understanding!

Need more info?
Just PM me any issues or questions you have and I'll get back to you ASAP! I'm not the best at forums (and I get a LOT of pings) so a PM is a sure fire way to get my attention.

Please note I do work full time (I am a bread winner, aww yiss!) so my replies *might* be slower than expected. Any and all posts in this forum WILL be seen and accounted for, so do not fret! If you feel I missed your ping or PM, PLEASE send it again, you will definitely not bother me!

THANK YOU!
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
[center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/e19c6e424e0e073dab1ab4a582a7c089/tumblr_npww4tBjVX1t0xirfo1_500.png[/img] [quote][center][b][size=5]None at present! More to come![/size][/b][/center][/quote]
tumblr_npww4tBjVX1t0xirfo1_500.png
Quote:
None at present! More to come!
[center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/43100d35c18fc74e70073b5a25bbb280/tumblr_npwv6tGbNn1t0xirfo3_500.png[/img] [quote][size=5][b]Crystal Magic WC Series[/b][/size] [sub][i]Please ask for availablity or ask to be pinged when available C:[/i][/sub] [sub][b]Original Colors[/b] Not retired - printed occasionally or with enough interest[/sub] [skin=11616][skin=11695][skin=11717][skin=11696] [skin=15551][skin=15556][skin=15555][skin=15557] [sub][b]Seasonal/Holiday Colors[/b] Exclusive to their holidays and are retired/no longer in print[/sub] [skin=14059][skin=14737] [skin=15945][skin=15946][skin=16418][skin=16419] [skin=17181][skin=17182][skin=17964][skin=17965] [skin=18101][skin=18103][skin=18734][skin=18735] [/quote] [quote][size=5][b]Active Skins and Accents[/b][/size] [sub][i][b]Accents and skins that are not retired. Will be printed with interest or by my choice.[/b] Please ask for availablity or ask to be pinged when available C:[/i][/sub] [skin=13449][skin=13500][skin=13513][skin=13595] [/quote] [quote][size=5][b]Retired Skins and Accents[/b][/size] [sub][i][b]Retired accents will not be open for slots or purchase again.[/b] These accents *may* be reprinted and sold at my own discretion or for a special occasion, but are otherwise no longer available for pre-order or sale. Thanks for the fun![/i][/sub] [skin=1648][skin=11404][skin=11483][skin=11493] [skin=14736][skin=14821][skin=14822][skin=14823] [skin=14831][skin=14824][skin=15532][skin=15533] [skin=18736][skin=18737] [/quote] [quote][size=5][b]Retired Accents/Skins[/b][/size] [sub][i]They had a good life. Now they're shelved forever. These are never to be printed again! Though you may get lucky on the AH...[/i][/sub] [columns][skin=17563] [nextcol][b]Accent: Plume Points Obsidian[/b] April 26th 2016 Wings covered in dark and mysterious obsidian shards. [i][b]Retired[/b] - Recolor of custom accent. Only 10 ever printed.[/i] [/columns] [columns][skin=17564] [nextcol][b]Accent: Plume Points Prismatic[/b] April 26th 2016 Wings covered in bright and shimmering rainbow crystals. [i][b]Retired[/b] - Recolor of custom accent. Only 5 ever printed.[/i] [/columns] [columns][skin=17566] [nextcol][b]Accent: Plume Points Quartz[/b] April 26th 2016 Wings covered in clear and purifying quartz points. [i][b]Retired[/b] - Recolor of custom accent. Only 5 ever printed.[/i] [/columns] [/quote] [quote][size=5][b]Custom Orders[/b][/size] [sub][i]Custom orders are commissioned by a user for personal use only. These will never be printed for the public![/i][/sub] [columns][skin=1923] [nextcol][b]Skin: Windlord[/b] Mid-2013 Custom skin, commissioned by Takora [i]1 copy exists - [b]Custom order - never to be re-printed[/b][/i] [/columns] [columns][skin=2379] [nextcol][b]Skin: Euxenite[/b] Late-2013 Custom skin for TerraFirma [i]1 copy exists - [b]Custom order - never to be re-printed[/b][/i] [/columns] [columns][skin=2397] [nextcol][b]Skin: Gift of Euxenite[/b] Late-2013 Custom skin, commissioned by TerraFirma for TikindiDragon [i]1 copy exists - [b]Custom order - never to be re-printed[/b][/i] [/columns] [columns][skin=2686] [nextcol][b]Accent: Battleworn[/b] Late-2013 Custom accent for TerraFirma [i]1 copy exists - [b]Custom order - never to be re-printed[/b][/i] [/columns] [columns][skin=2867] [nextcol][b]Accent: Warrior[/b] Late-2013 Custom accent for TerraFirma [i]1 copy exists - [b]Custom order - never to be re-printed[/b][/i] [/columns] [columns][skin=13227] [nextcol][b]Skin: Grus japonensis[/b] Mid-June 2015 Custom skincent commissioned by Kuninaga [i]1 copy exists - [b]Custom order - never to be re-printed[/b][/i] [/columns] [columns][skin=17415] [nextcol][b]Skin: Didriks Reminder[/b] April 19th 2016 Custom accent commissioned by Aquisedragon [i]1 copy exists - [b]Custom order - never to be re-printed[/b][/i] [/columns] [/quote] [quote][size=5][b]Trophy Case[/b][/size] [sub][i]In the rare instance a skin/accent of mine wins a contest! Find these on the Auction House[/i][/sub] [columns][skin=7312] [nextcol][b]Skin: Dragonhome Dawn[/b] Rockbreaker's Ceremony Winner 2014 [i]Find it on the AH, perhaps? =D[/i] [/columns] [/quote]
tumblr_npwv6tGbNn1t0xirfo3_500.png
Quote:
Crystal Magic WC Series

Please ask for availablity or ask to be pinged when available C:

Original Colors
Not retired - printed occasionally or with enough interest

Seasonal/Holiday Colors
Exclusive to their holidays and are retired/no longer in print

Quote:
Active Skins and Accents

Accents and skins that are not retired. Will be printed with interest or by my choice.
Please ask for availablity or ask to be pinged when available C:

Quote:
Retired Skins and Accents

Retired accents will not be open for slots or purchase again.
These accents *may* be reprinted and sold at my own discretion or for a special occasion, but are otherwise no longer available for pre-order or sale. Thanks for the fun!

Quote:
Retired Accents/Skins
They had a good life. Now they're shelved forever.
These are never to be printed again! Though you may get lucky on the AH...

Accent: Plume Points Obsidian
April 26th 2016
Wings covered in dark and mysterious obsidian shards.
Retired - Recolor of custom accent. Only 10 ever printed.
Accent: Plume Points Prismatic
April 26th 2016
Wings covered in bright and shimmering rainbow crystals.
Retired - Recolor of custom accent. Only 5 ever printed.
Accent: Plume Points Quartz
April 26th 2016
Wings covered in clear and purifying quartz points.
Retired - Recolor of custom accent. Only 5 ever printed.
Quote:
Custom Orders
Custom orders are commissioned by a user for personal use only.
These will never be printed for the public!

Skin: Windlord
Mid-2013
Custom skin, commissioned by Takora
1 copy exists - Custom order - never to be re-printed
Skin: Euxenite
Late-2013
Custom skin for TerraFirma
Skin: Gift of Euxenite
Late-2013
Custom skin, commissioned by TerraFirma for TikindiDragon
Accent: Battleworn
Late-2013
Custom accent for TerraFirma
Accent: Warrior
Late-2013
Custom accent for TerraFirma
Skin: Grus japonensis
Mid-June 2015
Custom skincent commissioned by Kuninaga
Skin: Didriks Reminder
April 19th 2016
Custom accent commissioned by Aquisedragon

Quote:
Trophy Case
In the rare instance a skin/accent of mine wins a contest!
Find these on the Auction House

Skin: Dragonhome Dawn
Rockbreaker's Ceremony Winner 2014
Find it on the AH, perhaps? =D
Reserved, i think that'll be enough? :O
Reserved, i think that'll be enough? :O
[b]Pinging from GASP[/b] Hello guys! I *just* opened shop, and wanted to share my metallic crackle accents with you C: They are 450g/270k if anyone is interested. [b]Let me know if you'd like a preview![/b] [sub]Male Pearlcatcher Accents: @Acidfox @Addmon @alternatewarning @beckyh2112 @Angii @Argonaut @Artemis @Chrestomanci @ChristianCutie @crystaldragon @Cuppycakez @CyberInfection @Dragondrop @Emputti @EverestDrak @Founder @freckledbooks @Fujoshi @Godspeed @Helena @Hiddenmica @Ickyrus @Ototo @Jazz @Jesteroo @Kaesa @Lexreon @marymouse @Maye @mirrorstone @Nabesima @nibelibre @Nymphalidae @Ogma @Parad0xxy @Plume @Pseudoscience @Ravage @reitgerte @Rifter @Riko @Rubisco @Rucks @Safirien @sakurablossom @Sheta @Soupy @thesunthegodssaw @Veracity @Weenyah @wildewinged @Yoyce @EifiCopper @Kryptographer @houseteeth @Avori @JesterGurl @dagmaar @BurntEmber @radputin @HazelJade @Kuroida @Stenvela @QueSeraAwesome @Ravette @Omakelady @dragonpsyche @thesecontexts[/sub] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/48668496947fe083a92d2f9fff7484d6/tumblr_npwc4pPfM81trvsf6o8_400.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/e2661e885204752ee0389f720082d972/tumblr_npwc4pPfM81trvsf6o9_400.png[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/14744ce7e041541ec37d66c4867812a5/tumblr_npwc4pPfM81trvsf6o7_400.png[/img]
Pinging from GASP

Hello guys! I *just* opened shop, and wanted to share my metallic crackle accents with you C:
They are 450g/270k if anyone is interested.

Let me know if you'd like a preview!

Male Pearlcatcher Accents:
@Acidfox @Addmon @alternatewarning @beckyh2112 @Angii @Argonaut @Artemis @Chrestomanci @ChristianCutie @crystaldragon @Cuppycakez @CyberInfection @Dragondrop @Emputti @EverestDrak @Founder @freckledbooks @Fujoshi @Godspeed @Helena @Hiddenmica @Ickyrus @Ototo @Jazz @Jesteroo @Kaesa @Lexreon @marymouse @Maye @mirrorstone @Nabesima @nibelibre @Nymphalidae @Ogma @Parad0xxy @Plume @Pseudoscience @Ravage @reitgerte @Rifter @Riko @Rubisco @Rucks @Safirien @sakurablossom @Sheta @Soupy @thesunthegodssaw @Veracity @Weenyah @wildewinged @Yoyce @EifiCopper @Kryptographer @houseteeth @Avori @JesterGurl @dagmaar @BurntEmber @radputin @HazelJade @Kuroida @Stenvela @QueSeraAwesome @Ravette @Omakelady @dragonpsyche @thesecontexts

tumblr_npwc4pPfM81trvsf6o8_400.png
tumblr_npwc4pPfM81trvsf6o9_400.png
tumblr_npwc4pPfM81trvsf6o7_400.png
Id like a copy of all 3 please :)
Id like a copy of all 3 please :)
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
I love ALL of these but I am SO POOR right now.
I love ALL of these but I am SO POOR right now.
@Shaniae

Can I have a treasure slot for Golden Crackle and Silver Crackle, please?
@Shaniae

Can I have a treasure slot for Golden Crackle and Silver Crackle, please?
2013_FireFest_09.png
@Shaniae
Can you ping me if you do silver crackle on other breeds? I like it, just not on PC
@Shaniae
Can you ping me if you do silver crackle on other breeds? I like it, just not on PC
@Maye it's an honor ;_; I added you, thank you!!

@Amalthia it's okay! Just lemme know if you'd like one in the future =D (I know the feeling though, ugh)

@Stenvela of course! I added you =D

@Alternatewarning of course, not a problem C:
@Maye it's an honor ;_; I added you, thank you!!

@Amalthia it's okay! Just lemme know if you'd like one in the future =D (I know the feeling though, ugh)

@Stenvela of course! I added you =D

@Alternatewarning of course, not a problem C:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102