Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36
@reicune hello! I'm sorry I'm not doing wildclaw adoptables anymore. I'll be more than happy to do a spiral though!
@reicune hello! I'm sorry I'm not doing wildclaw adoptables anymore. I'll be more than happy to do a spiral though!
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
@Shaniae Ohhhhh I'm so sorry that I didn't see it just now∑(゚Д゚) How about this girl? Littlegrape [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4646195] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46462/4646195_350.png[/img] [/url] Shadow doll please~Without apparels.Thank youï¼¼(^o^)/ 45kt right?
@Shaniae

Ohhhhh I'm so sorry that I didn't see it just now∑(゚Д゚)
How about this girl?
Littlegrape

4646195_350.png

Shadow doll please~Without apparels.Thank you\(^o^)/
45kt right?
@Shaniae For planning purposes, about how much would it be to sponsor this boy's accent? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6989324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69894/6989324_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Shaniae For planning purposes, about how much would it be to sponsor this boy's accent?

6989324_350.png
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@Amphiptere Okay, Julianos is so handsome! *___* what an awesome apparel set!

He is 15 + 5 tiger + 10 shim = 30k
The accent is no problem! (i've been meaning to get a copy myself)...just 5k ^^

The beret will be 15k
Specs just 5k
Scarf will be 15k

With the sponsoring and accents, he will be 70k. If that's okay, let me know and I'll add him to the list :D
@Amphiptere Okay, Julianos is so handsome! *___* what an awesome apparel set!

He is 15 + 5 tiger + 10 shim = 30k
The accent is no problem! (i've been meaning to get a copy myself)...just 5k ^^

The beret will be 15k
Specs just 5k
Scarf will be 15k

With the sponsoring and accents, he will be 70k. If that's okay, let me know and I'll add him to the list :D
@Khyra hello! I got your spot down in the list ^^
Let's see, for pricing, he's only going to be 20k since he just has one gene and free belly =D

I had someone else sponsor the armbands and legbands, but they need a recolor, so I ask only 5k each for them.
I do need to do the wingpiece from scratch - that will be 15k.
The plague emblem is easy - only 5k
And someone will be sponsoring the armbands, so no cost for that one.
The sash will be 15k
I think someone is sponsoring tail feathers, too. A recolor is only 5k.

All together with apparel, he is 70k. If that's okay, let me know =D if not we can work around it ^^ he's so handsome, man! Love them plague eyes *_*
@Khyra hello! I got your spot down in the list ^^
Let's see, for pricing, he's only going to be 20k since he just has one gene and free belly =D

I had someone else sponsor the armbands and legbands, but they need a recolor, so I ask only 5k each for them.
I do need to do the wingpiece from scratch - that will be 15k.
The plague emblem is easy - only 5k
And someone will be sponsoring the armbands, so no cost for that one.
The sash will be 15k
I think someone is sponsoring tail feathers, too. A recolor is only 5k.

All together with apparel, he is 70k. If that's okay, let me know =D if not we can work around it ^^ he's so handsome, man! Love them plague eyes *_*
@Shaniae
That all sounds okay with me. c:
Shall I send payment now?
@Shaniae
That all sounds okay with me. c:
Shall I send payment now?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Dami man, I need an accent like that - lovely! (do they make brown, I wonder?)

She will be 15 + 5 tiger + 10 shimmer + free underbelly, for 30k
The accent will be an extra 20k to sponsor it for all colors :D
The necklace is already sponsored, so it will be free :D
Antlers are very difficult to do - I ask 15k to sponsor them, if you wish.

All together she'll be 65k with the sponsored accent/apparel. Let me know if that's alright =D
@Dami man, I need an accent like that - lovely! (do they make brown, I wonder?)

She will be 15 + 5 tiger + 10 shimmer + free underbelly, for 30k
The accent will be an extra 20k to sponsor it for all colors :D
The necklace is already sponsored, so it will be free :D
Antlers are very difficult to do - I ask 15k to sponsor them, if you wish.

All together she'll be 65k with the sponsored accent/apparel. Let me know if that's alright =D
@Amphiptere send payment when I'm done friend C: just in case it takes awhile to make. At this rate, I don't think it will...but I like to play if safe. Thank you so much!
@Amphiptere send payment when I'm done friend C: just in case it takes awhile to make. At this rate, I don't think it will...but I like to play if safe. Thank you so much!
@Reicune no problem! Littlegrape will be 45k indeed! If you want the neck wrap, it's actually free, since someone had sponsored it. Let me know if you'd like it added ^^

@beckyh2112 hello!
He'll be 15 base + 0 basic + 5 seraph + 0 basic = 20k
The accent is awfully detailed. I would ask 25k to sponsor it.

I still have spots left if you'd like to place an order ^^ just let me know when it's time!
@Reicune no problem! Littlegrape will be 45k indeed! If you want the neck wrap, it's actually free, since someone had sponsored it. Let me know if you'd like it added ^^

@beckyh2112 hello!
He'll be 15 base + 0 basic + 5 seraph + 0 basic = 20k
The accent is awfully detailed. I would ask 25k to sponsor it.

I still have spots left if you'd like to place an order ^^ just let me know when it's time!
@Shaniae Yeah, 45k sounds reasonable all around for him. Please do add me to the list? Uriel with a Shadow dollie. 20k for spiral, 25k to sponsor his accent. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6989324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69894/6989324_350.png[/img] [/url] Now I just need to sit on that money and not spend it. >_>
@Shaniae Yeah, 45k sounds reasonable all around for him. Please do add me to the list?

Uriel with a Shadow dollie. 20k for spiral, 25k to sponsor his accent.

6989324_350.png

Now I just need to sit on that money and not spend it. >_>
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36