Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Your Clan's Name? [INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 167 168
@Cynictis We are Clan Stone Clover of Earth Flight!
@Cynictis We are Clan Stone Clover of Earth Flight!
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
@Cynictis

Clan of Gilded Lilies here and would love to be added to the list! My clan is full of overly excited scholars who love nothing more than almost blowing up their lair in an experiment. They are lead by their beloved matriarch Glass, who is a bit eccentric. All are welcome in the clan as long as they don't cause trouble. They are happily settled in the Light flight and will not be moving anytime soon.
@Cynictis

Clan of Gilded Lilies here and would love to be added to the list! My clan is full of overly excited scholars who love nothing more than almost blowing up their lair in an experiment. They are lead by their beloved matriarch Glass, who is a bit eccentric. All are welcome in the clan as long as they don't cause trouble. They are happily settled in the Light flight and will not be moving anytime soon.
595bwIn.png
@Cynictis

We the Nebula Moss Clan of Starfall Isles, want to be added to the directory.

(self-pinging so i don't lose the thread @Rako)
@Cynictis

We the Nebula Moss Clan of Starfall Isles, want to be added to the directory.

(self-pinging so i don't lose the thread @Rako)
hP3vDfK.gif
@Cynictis
I've wanted to add my clan to this for ages but been stymied by the fact that it never had a name because, both in-loreand in reality, it just kind of got this big sort of by accident and nobody ever a) expected it to grow this big or b) sat down to give it a name and a group identity.
But now! I've thought about it and I can proudly introduce Clan Cedar View!
No there aren't any cedars anywhere around, we're a Fire clan and we live in the Blacksand Annex, good luck finding any kind of tree. The name was voted into existence at a clan meeting because it turns out that a majority of the clan dragons have a really awful sense of humour.

(...say the name out loud if you don't get it...)
@Cynictis
I've wanted to add my clan to this for ages but been stymied by the fact that it never had a name because, both in-loreand in reality, it just kind of got this big sort of by accident and nobody ever a) expected it to grow this big or b) sat down to give it a name and a group identity.
But now! I've thought about it and I can proudly introduce Clan Cedar View!
No there aren't any cedars anywhere around, we're a Fire clan and we live in the Blacksand Annex, good luck finding any kind of tree. The name was voted into existence at a clan meeting because it turns out that a majority of the clan dragons have a really awful sense of humour.

(...say the name out loud if you don't get it...)
I went to the pictures tomorrow
And took a front seat at the back
A lady gave me a banana
I ate it and gave it her back
RVCJPrX.png
@Cynictis

Hello there! The Gourmet Gang is here with all of Light flight's food-related needs. I'd appreciate being added to the directory and thank you so much for all of your hard work keeping track of everyone.
@Cynictis

Hello there! The Gourmet Gang is here with all of Light flight's food-related needs. I'd appreciate being added to the directory and thank you so much for all of your hard work keeping track of everyone.
light_banner.pngfR0MgwK.giflight_banner.png
@Cynictis I've been wanting to name my clan for some time now. Guess now is the time. Wind Flight clan: The Nightwinds It's leader is Ashe. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6913302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69134/6913302_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cynictis

I've been wanting to name my clan for some time now. Guess now is the time.

Wind Flight clan: The Nightwinds
It's leader is Ashe.

6913302_350.png
axOkNaR.png
ZNhRsiG.png
Clan WindwardBirds reporting in! The hub of drifting, adventuring dragons who seek peace!
Clan WindwardBirds reporting in! The hub of drifting, adventuring dragons who seek peace!
@Cynictis

Heyo! My clan is simply The Clan of Eon, located in the Earth region. It's more a large, adopted family than any type of governing system. Keeper and Rogan are the leaders. :D
@Cynictis

Heyo! My clan is simply The Clan of Eon, located in the Earth region. It's more a large, adopted family than any type of governing system. Keeper and Rogan are the leaders. :D
mlHpBMC.png
wcqXUTe.png
hZOsS7O.png
3nFPpYa.png
NvpVneg.png
8799214.png iQrvnPv.png
yeehaw
searching for dragons!
@Cynictis

My clan's name is Shadow Fang Clan.

We're proud hunters and adventurers at home in the Tangled Wood.
@Cynictis

My clan's name is Shadow Fang Clan.

We're proud hunters and adventurers at home in the Tangled Wood.
IdpyTj.gif
@Cynictis My Water clan is known as the "Clan of the Moonlit Reef", and is led by the clan matriarch and oracle, Oceana. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3549235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35493/3549235_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cynictis

My Water clan is known as the "Clan of the Moonlit Reef", and is led by the clan matriarch and oracle, Oceana.

3549235_350.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 167 168