Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon not showing genes/skins?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Skins work properly for me, but NOT in the Lair. So when I go to a dragon's page, they look correct, but in my Lair view, they're shown without the skin: The exact opposite of the Hatchling problem.
Skins work properly for me, but NOT in the Lair. So when I go to a dragon's page, they look correct, but in my Lair view, they're shown without the skin: The exact opposite of the Hatchling problem.
There is a girl with a crown and a scepter...
@Lyre I'm about the same. The only thing I have is a skype conversation I had with my friend after the rollback. x.x; I copy and pasted it because has the timestamps. Hope thats enough.
@Lyre I'm about the same. The only thing I have is a skype conversation I had with my friend after the rollback. x.x; I copy and pasted it because has the timestamps. Hope thats enough.
@Sushi I just sent an email with what little info I could provide. Here's crossing fingers for both of us.
@Sushi I just sent an email with what little info I could provide. Here's crossing fingers for both of us.
5jwgux.jpg
when viewed from my lair, my dragon Orchid does not have her skin. but when viewed single, she has it.
when viewed from my lair, my dragon Orchid does not have her skin. but when viewed single, she has it.
Tis a Dragon at Heart.

EAaaT.gif
I just found a place where the stripes I applied show up! The coliseum! I'm not crazy! :D [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/110ca6x.png[/img] There, on Kagerou. No hint of it anywhere else. :(
I just found a place where the stripes I applied show up! The coliseum! I'm not crazy! :D

110ca6x.png

There, on Kagerou. No hint of it anywhere else. :(
5jwgux.jpg
I'm having this issue too :/
On all my skins.
Apparel is fine though.
I'm having this issue too :/
On all my skins.
Apparel is fine though.
^ simply put, ditto.
Skins show up on the dragon page but not I. Lair, apparel is unaffected.
^ simply put, ditto.
Skins show up on the dragon page but not I. Lair, apparel is unaffected.
Ok I have found a way to fix it.
@desertrose @icestar @Ariamaki

Bring up your dragon.
Click on the skins tab.
Remove skin.
Return to your dragons page.
Click on the skins tab again.
Apply skin.
Return to dragon again
Return to lair.
It should now show ^^
Ok I have found a way to fix it.
@desertrose @icestar @Ariamaki

Bring up your dragon.
Click on the skins tab.
Remove skin.
Return to your dragons page.
Click on the skins tab again.
Apply skin.
Return to dragon again
Return to lair.
It should now show ^^
>_>
Nope.... Ignore that, it works but only for a while.
I think it's after you log/get logged out, the bug returns.
Le-sigh
>_>
Nope.... Ignore that, it works but only for a while.
I think it's after you log/get logged out, the bug returns.
Le-sigh
I got an email back from the admin. It was generic and very unhelpful. Not happy.
I got an email back from the admin. It was generic and very unhelpful. Not happy.
5jwgux.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6