Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon not showing genes/skins?
1 2 3 4 5 6
^ Same here. I spent a big amount of treasure on this gene and I won't mind so much as long as I can know for sure that I'll get my gene back when this is all fixed and if not, if there would be refunds to the unfortunate people like us. ;~;
^ Same here. I spent a big amount of treasure on this gene and I won't mind so much as long as I can know for sure that I'll get my gene back when this is all fixed and if not, if there would be refunds to the unfortunate people like us. ;~;
@Sushi Haha, no, you're not crazy. I was glad to see you'd posted for the same reason. :P

I hope this doesn't cause a problem with the clutch my dragon parented right after I applied the gene. I didn't look at the previews because I assumed it would be a 100% chance of stripes. It may not be any longer. :/
@Sushi Haha, no, you're not crazy. I was glad to see you'd posted for the same reason. :P

I hope this doesn't cause a problem with the clutch my dragon parented right after I applied the gene. I didn't look at the previews because I assumed it would be a 100% chance of stripes. It may not be any longer. :/
5jwgux.jpg
Folks, another thought: If you breed changed during the rollback period and your dragon was a part of the image hangup, you may not have realized your breed was rolled back until Akiri pushed the image fix.

Please check your hoards. If you purchased the gene prior to the rollback, it should be in your Hoard. If not, you should have whatever currency you used to purchase it.
Folks, another thought: If you breed changed during the rollback period and your dragon was a part of the image hangup, you may not have realized your breed was rolled back until Akiri pushed the image fix.

Please check your hoards. If you purchased the gene prior to the rollback, it should be in your Hoard. If not, you should have whatever currency you used to purchase it.
coffee. need coffee.
I just bought the Speckle Gene and applied it to my WC, Lithoniel. It shows that she has it in the text, but her image is not showing the gene at all. ;-; [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/2zsb88y.jpg[/img]
I just bought the Speckle Gene and applied it to my WC, Lithoniel. It shows that she has it in the text, but her image is not showing the gene at all. ;-;

2zsb88y.jpg
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
If your missing genebreed is not fixed with the apparel equip/unequip and the text box changed:

Check when you changed the gene/breed, if it occurred during the rollback a few things should have happened:

You should have received the gene back and it should be in your Hoard

or

You should have received the currency back

If this did not happen, please email admin@flightrising.com with detailed information.
If your missing genebreed is not fixed with the apparel equip/unequip and the text box changed:

Check when you changed the gene/breed, if it occurred during the rollback a few things should have happened:

You should have received the gene back and it should be in your Hoard

or

You should have received the currency back

If this did not happen, please email admin@flightrising.com with detailed information.
coffee. need coffee.
@Raiyen, if it's in the textbox, it's related to the image fix pushed today.

Please equip and unequip an item and you should be fine.

If not, it should resolve in a day or two.

There were zero database changes made today.

Thank you. :)
@Raiyen, if it's in the textbox, it's related to the image fix pushed today.

Please equip and unequip an item and you should be fine.

If not, it should resolve in a day or two.

There were zero database changes made today.

Thank you. :)
coffee. need coffee.
@twitchy - Ah that worked! Thank you! <3
@twitchy - Ah that worked! Thank you! <3
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Confirming that the equip-unequip worked for me!
Confirming that the equip-unequip worked for me!
L I G H T | To drive away the darkness.
@Twitchy Yeah.. I dont have the gene in my hoard nor the treasure I spent on it. I emailed the admins earlier today before i wandered to the forums. I just hope all my treasure wasnt wasted. x.x; It takes so long to make treasure on this game. Dx
@Twitchy Yeah.. I dont have the gene in my hoard nor the treasure I spent on it. I emailed the admins earlier today before i wandered to the forums. I just hope all my treasure wasnt wasted. x.x; It takes so long to make treasure on this game. Dx
I had a good look for the thread but I can&#039;t see it. I guess I&#039;m blind, or maybe it&#039;s way further back than I would think.

@twitchy I don&#039;t have the gene and didn&#039;t get the money. I guess I have to send that email. I wish I had some proof. :(
I had a good look for the thread but I can&#039;t see it. I guess I&#039;m blind, or maybe it&#039;s way further back than I would think.

@twitchy I don&#039;t have the gene and didn&#039;t get the money. I guess I have to send that email. I wish I had some proof. :(
5jwgux.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6