Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon not showing genes/skins?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Reapplying the skin on my female Mirror actually made it show up again in the lair (already showed up on her page before as well as in the coliseum).
Many thanks for this simple solution. :)
Reapplying the skin on my female Mirror actually made it show up again in the lair (already showed up on her page before as well as in the coliseum).
Many thanks for this simple solution. :)
I hate to be a total pain, but the skin I got during Thundercrack as well as a few apparel items, both DAYS post rollback, are completely gone. I can't remove and requip because I don't have them at all in my inventory. If this is permanent then it's permanent but I would really like to know one way or another if it is going to be fixed! It's making me extremely wary of buying more apparel or gems.

Edit: mere MINUTES after posting this my skin reappeared. Magic of the bug board! The missing apparel is still missing from dragon and inventory both.
I hate to be a total pain, but the skin I got during Thundercrack as well as a few apparel items, both DAYS post rollback, are completely gone. I can't remove and requip because I don't have them at all in my inventory. If this is permanent then it's permanent but I would really like to know one way or another if it is going to be fixed! It's making me extremely wary of buying more apparel or gems.

Edit: mere MINUTES after posting this my skin reappeared. Magic of the bug board! The missing apparel is still missing from dragon and inventory both.
tumblr_o2jxfkPqdI1v576mmo3_500.png
My Ridgie female's Thundercrack skin keeps not-showing like before, even though her mate's skin is still showing. It says it's equipped but I keep having to re-apply it. :o
My Ridgie female's Thundercrack skin keeps not-showing like before, even though her mate's skin is still showing. It says it's equipped but I keep having to re-apply it. :o
4SPIRE_zps3628af8a.pngbring_on_the_storm_by_lynntv-d6qzmyp.gif4KATLA_zpsae27640e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6