Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Your Clan's Name? [INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 167 168
@Cynictis - Clan Journey. Easy enough to remember no?

Oh and the link to the map doesn't work anymore. Thought you'd like to know.
@Cynictis - Clan Journey. Easy enough to remember no?

Oh and the link to the map doesn't work anymore. Thought you'd like to know.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@Cynictis

mine is clan hyacinth, of the beacon of the radiant eye B)

the map link doesn't work anymore, btw! i'm sure others have mentioned that but jsyk
@Cynictis

mine is clan hyacinth, of the beacon of the radiant eye B)

the map link doesn't work anymore, btw! i'm sure others have mentioned that but jsyk
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@Cynictis

Clan name? Dragons in Disguise ;)
@Cynictis

Clan name? Dragons in Disguise ;)
@Cynictis I'm still working on it but I might as well post now ;;;;

My clan is less of a clan, and more of a business. Located in Arcane domain, Armored Raven Services (ARS), a business that takes almost any job and does it for treasure. They'll do almost anything, since Raphael only cares about treasure. He does not care about morals. But, ARS has a good reputation as the go-to place if a dragon needs something done.
@Cynictis I'm still working on it but I might as well post now ;;;;

My clan is less of a clan, and more of a business. Located in Arcane domain, Armored Raven Services (ARS), a business that takes almost any job and does it for treasure. They'll do almost anything, since Raphael only cares about treasure. He does not care about morals. But, ARS has a good reputation as the go-to place if a dragon needs something done.

"And it started with two men.
One was life.
And one was death. "
-Avengers, Johnathan Hickman
@Cynictis In Nature: The Shrine!
Not much of a name, but it's what it's inhabitants have taken to calling it. A home for those who honor greatly the dragon deities c:
@Cynictis In Nature: The Shrine!
Not much of a name, but it's what it's inhabitants have taken to calling it. A home for those who honor greatly the dragon deities c:
@Cynictis This is such a wonderful idea!

My name is Midnightpinto from the Fire Flight. And my clan name is the Prism Hearth Lair.
@Cynictis This is such a wonderful idea!

My name is Midnightpinto from the Fire Flight. And my clan name is the Prism Hearth Lair.
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
My clan's name is Grimrot Gulch.
They're located in one of the valleys on the edge of the Rotrock Rim. A majority of the clan is relatively peaceful and kind, but the ones who guard it are savage and vicious warmongers. They prefer battles to politics. To them, actions speak louder than words, and they're quick to assume the intentions of any who tread upon their soil are ill.
My clan's name is Grimrot Gulch.
They're located in one of the valleys on the edge of the Rotrock Rim. A majority of the clan is relatively peaceful and kind, but the ones who guard it are savage and vicious warmongers. They prefer battles to politics. To them, actions speak louder than words, and they're quick to assume the intentions of any who tread upon their soil are ill.
@Cynictis

My clan is called Clan Pool Noodle and we reside in Water Flight.

I have some things about them written over on my tumblr but i need to finish it up more. Basically the clan is full of a bunch of Water Dragons and dragons of other flights who can't swim. So they use pool noodles to get around.
@Cynictis

My clan is called Clan Pool Noodle and we reside in Water Flight.

I have some things about them written over on my tumblr but i need to finish it up more. Basically the clan is full of a bunch of Water Dragons and dragons of other flights who can't swim. So they use pool noodles to get around.
t7GyuAE.png
My clan is the Myth Haven Clan located in the Driftwood Drag. A welcoming clan for any seeking respite or relaxed camaraderie.
My clan is the Myth Haven Clan located in the Driftwood Drag. A welcoming clan for any seeking respite or relaxed camaraderie.
11.jpg
@cynictis

I am of the Zephyr Clan, residing in the Windswept Plateau.
@cynictis

I am of the Zephyr Clan, residing in the Windswept Plateau.
basic-appreciation-club.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 167 168