Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Your Clan's Name? [INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 167 168
@Cynictis

We are the Clan of the Plaguetide Scrolls, residing on the outskirts of the Abiding Boneyard, in Plague territory, of course.

Very neat idea for the directory, by the way!
@Cynictis

We are the Clan of the Plaguetide Scrolls, residing on the outskirts of the Abiding Boneyard, in Plague territory, of course.

Very neat idea for the directory, by the way!
Hey there, my name's Rook! I go by he/him.
I am 3 hours ahead of server time.
> Twitter > Tumblr
@cynictis

The name of my clan is Winter's Kiss. It's a plague clan led by a hierarchy of Wildclaws set deep in the boneyard. :)

This is a cool list!
@cynictis

The name of my clan is Winter's Kiss. It's a plague clan led by a hierarchy of Wildclaws set deep in the boneyard. :)

This is a cool list!
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
List updated! Thanks to all the new clans who have posted!

ps. I know the link to the interactive map thing in the OP is broken. The map is not maintained by me, so I don't know what happened to it or where to find it. If I can find a working link, I will update the post.
List updated! Thanks to all the new clans who have posted!

ps. I know the link to the interactive map thing in the OP is broken. The map is not maintained by me, so I don't know what happened to it or where to find it. If I can find a working link, I will update the post.
@Cynictis ;
My clans name is; Shrine of Warm Wishes!
Located at the top left edge of Reedcleft Ascent (in Wind)

This is a really neat idea-and I love seeing everyone's clan name and what they do!
@Cynictis ;
My clans name is; Shrine of Warm Wishes!
Located at the top left edge of Reedcleft Ascent (in Wind)

This is a really neat idea-and I love seeing everyone's clan name and what they do!
tumblr_of4sjxvE6z1secmx8o1_1280.gif
@Cynictis

Clan Goldscale of The Starfall Isles.

Named for their leader, Auren Goldscale, the clan is a rag-tag group of scholars, mages, and craftsmen currently residing in the Starwood Strand*. Several of the dragons have bios, most do not, but their positions in the clan are mostly settled at this point.

We have a representative for each flight for dealing with clan to clan politics and several "Team Leaders" but all deffer to Auren and Melvara, who are the highest authority within the clan.

*Technically...
@Cynictis

Clan Goldscale of The Starfall Isles.

Named for their leader, Auren Goldscale, the clan is a rag-tag group of scholars, mages, and craftsmen currently residing in the Starwood Strand*. Several of the dragons have bios, most do not, but their positions in the clan are mostly settled at this point.

We have a representative for each flight for dealing with clan to clan politics and several "Team Leaders" but all deffer to Auren and Melvara, who are the highest authority within the clan.

*Technically...
a5jtoDO.png
@Cynictis

My clan is called Lights Clan :3 I might change is to Fire Ritual Clan, though. We reside in the Lesser Lair of the Emberglow Hearth.
@Cynictis

My clan is called Lights Clan :3 I might change is to Fire Ritual Clan, though. We reside in the Lesser Lair of the Emberglow Hearth.
xJ9qwp8.png
@Cynictis Mine is Clan Persemarsh, of the Foxfire Bramble!

We're a clan of traders, merchants, and artisans, but we'll do almost anything if there's something to gain from it. We like allies, too, if anyone's interested!
@Cynictis Mine is Clan Persemarsh, of the Foxfire Bramble!

We're a clan of traders, merchants, and artisans, but we'll do almost anything if there's something to gain from it. We like allies, too, if anyone's interested!
Banner for Muckmarket Hatchery
Muckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!
@Cynictis

My dragons call themselves Clan Vasslvar. They're generally grouchy and suspicious of everyone, but do their best to take care of their clanmates in the very depths of the Foxfire Bramble.
@Cynictis

My dragons call themselves Clan Vasslvar. They're generally grouchy and suspicious of everyone, but do their best to take care of their clanmates in the very depths of the Foxfire Bramble.
@Cynictis

My clan, called Clan Simbi, is a water clan that resides on an island located between the shifting expanse and the southern icefields. It is peaceful clan that offers food and nests to travelling dragons.
@Cynictis

My clan, called Clan Simbi, is a water clan that resides on an island located between the shifting expanse and the southern icefields. It is peaceful clan that offers food and nests to travelling dragons.
image.png
@Cynictis

My progenitors Mysti and Jen rule over Clan Marvel, which resides in a large cave nested at the base of Focal Point.
@Cynictis

My progenitors Mysti and Jen rule over Clan Marvel, which resides in a large cave nested at the base of Focal Point.
1xcX4j2.gif
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 167 168