Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any homestuck trash or just me?
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59
Actual trash heap reporting in, would like someone to freak out with over the fact that Homosuck is ending. Who wants to but bets on a completely unexpected yet completely hinted at and obvious once reveiled ending?
Actual trash heap reporting in, would like someone to freak out with over the fact that Homosuck is ending. Who wants to but bets on a completely unexpected yet completely hinted at and obvious once reveiled ending?
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
sup
sup
2mo18w3.jpg24zj993.jpg263ddm9.jpg
I am home
I am home
Certified homestuck trash right here.

Patron troll: Aradia Megido

Title/Aspect: Mage of Breath
Certified homestuck trash right here.

Patron troll: Aradia Megido

Title/Aspect: Mage of Breath
pd7VIno.png
[quote name="LilHalStrider" date="2014-11-30 06:03:48"]Also any of you guys can add me and for a load of Homestuck my tumblr is dirk-the-dorksprite[/quote] So uhhh another Lil Hal fan??? Oh man. Just. Lil Hal is my favorite.
LilHalStrider wrote on 2014-11-30 06:03:48:
Also any of you guys can add me and for a load of Homestuck my tumblr is dirk-the-dorksprite

So uhhh another Lil Hal fan??? Oh man. Just. Lil Hal is my favorite.
Yes hello Homestuck trash reporting

Game Over, though. just... :'< Listen to it. :'<

Also, imagine Homestuck's ending with that music in. I want to draw mine, but tablet's N/A at the moment.
Yes hello Homestuck trash reporting

Game Over, though. just... :'< Listen to it. :'<

Also, imagine Homestuck's ending with that music in. I want to draw mine, but tablet's N/A at the moment.
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
I am the most garbage homestuck that ever was hello
I am the most garbage homestuck that ever was hello
VOIPBvS.png
@vulpineCrafter you are my new best friend hal gets so much hate and I'm just noooo glad to see someome else doesn't just thinks he's ugh I don't know where to start for how much that d.ck is just you know when you have that one character it's just child they are your child no matter what because the feelings you have towards them you just don't know why it's just protect at all costs youre a manipulative basta.d but I love you you are perfect it's that lil Hal is child wow I'm rambling again sorry
@vulpineCrafter you are my new best friend hal gets so much hate and I'm just noooo glad to see someome else doesn't just thinks he's ugh I don't know where to start for how much that d.ck is just you know when you have that one character it's just child they are your child no matter what because the feelings you have towards them you just don't know why it's just protect at all costs youre a manipulative basta.d but I love you you are perfect it's that lil Hal is child wow I'm rambling again sorry
@LilHalStrider Omg yes exactly though. I mean he really did what he thought was right and what everybody wanted and he thought they couldn't do that on their own. I just really hope he gets a happy ending. (hahahaha I'm actually a Lil Hal cosplayer (though I'm still not entirely satisfied with my costume yet))
@LilHalStrider Omg yes exactly though. I mean he really did what he thought was right and what everybody wanted and he thought they couldn't do that on their own. I just really hope he gets a happy ending. (hahahaha I'm actually a Lil Hal cosplayer (though I'm still not entirely satisfied with my costume yet))
@vulpineCrafter lil hal is a strider and I just want them all to get a happy ending because **** they need to and I Cosplay a lot of striders and my gf said she'd Cosplay android hal for me when I cosplay dirk and that makes me very happy but on another note happy birthday strider babes
@vulpineCrafter lil hal is a strider and I just want them all to get a happy ending because **** they need to and I Cosplay a lot of striders and my gf said she'd Cosplay android hal for me when I cosplay dirk and that makes me very happy but on another note happy birthday strider babes
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59