Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SHOP CLOSED
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 152 153
@Lundlaeva
It's closed but I'm still like...taking down lists, just not doing quotes or other things. =)

@OnABadBet
A million and three! XD Sure thing, and will do!

@Endeavorly
Sure, sure. Thanks for the interest!
@Lundlaeva
It's closed but I'm still like...taking down lists, just not doing quotes or other things. =)

@OnABadBet
A million and three! XD Sure thing, and will do!

@Endeavorly
Sure, sure. Thanks for the interest!
@Riserae hey! it's eros, i had my username changed, so i was wondering if you could add me to the pinglist under this username? i still have plenty of dragons that need adopts for you laugh
@Riserae hey! it's eros, i had my username changed, so i was wondering if you could add me to the pinglist under this username? i still have plenty of dragons that need adopts for you laugh
tumblr_inline_n9ei6gfUEo1rzumvo.png
@Riserae I love your pixel dragons, they are just adorable:3 Could you add me to your ping list if you ever get more open spaces.
@Riserae I love your pixel dragons, they are just adorable:3 Could you add me to your ping list if you ever get more open spaces.
iceh5.png
@Riserae O_O I've got no words, actually. These are magnificent. I totally fell for the details and precise lines/colours *_*
Can I be added to a tundra waiting pinglist, please? :) I'll jump at you with all the money I have)
@Riserae O_O I've got no words, actually. These are magnificent. I totally fell for the details and precise lines/colours *_*
Can I be added to a tundra waiting pinglist, please? :) I'll jump at you with all the money I have)
if I bought your dragon keep calm I'll turn it tundra (or gaoler tundra)
@Riserae

Could you ping and let me know when you release new breeds~?
@Riserae

Could you ping and let me know when you release new breeds~?
Xx50l.gifXXBeZ.gifNiyzr.gifTtEC1.gif
@Riserae
I'd love to be added to the general ping list.
@Riserae
I'd love to be added to the general ping list.
8JKEk7n.pngfkbAh9Q.pnghLjoHTT.png2newj5x.pngpXT2hkW.pngOVKdziX.pngjvQsx1n.pnguTchD0h.pngyTHu3zV.pngjVzvVIB.pngS1me8yQ.pngBP7yWR4.pngpansexual.gif48705886_4CDSWv8t8ldLGpD.png
@Riserae could I please be added to the general ping list? :3 Thank you!
@Riserae could I please be added to the general ping list? :3 Thank you!
tumblr_inline_mi5xduRPhw1qz4rgp.gif Wishlist
tumblr_inline_mi5xduRPhw1qz4rgp.gif FR blog

tumblr_o29e0foM8i1tazrpio1_400.png
I really enjoy these and i hope to get one someday ^.=.^ good luck on them!
I really enjoy these and i hope to get one someday ^.=.^ good luck on them!
These are astounding! Great Windsinger, how do you manage to run a shop at this scale? Hats off to you, no matter how I look at it. My vault will be slowly filling with treasure for one of these. I wish you luck in whatever real world thing you are struggling with, @Riserae.
These are astounding! Great Windsinger, how do you manage to run a shop at this scale? Hats off to you, no matter how I look at it. My vault will be slowly filling with treasure for one of these. I wish you luck in whatever real world thing you are struggling with, @Riserae.
@Riserae please add me to the pinglist?
@Riserae please add me to the pinglist?
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 152 153