Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SHOP CLOSED
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 151 152
@Riserae
These are beautiful, sad to have found you on hiatus as well.
Would like to have an SD done, if I could get a PM when you open back up that would be amazing uv u
Or you can add me to the list, and remind me when my turn comes up, I'll probably forget about me posting here after a while otherwise ;u ;
You can ping me, I'm just bound to lose it among the AH alerts, or mistake it for a Swipp ping .n .
@Riserae
These are beautiful, sad to have found you on hiatus as well.
Would like to have an SD done, if I could get a PM when you open back up that would be amazing uv u
Or you can add me to the list, and remind me when my turn comes up, I'll probably forget about me posting here after a while otherwise ;u ;
You can ping me, I'm just bound to lose it among the AH alerts, or mistake it for a Swipp ping .n .
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Riserae

Could I please be added to the general pinglist?
@Riserae

Could I please be added to the general pinglist?
wpEE9mo.png
@Riserae

may i be on the pinglsit if you open back up / general pinglist please? thank you so much, these pixels are real cool!!
@Riserae

may i be on the pinglsit if you open back up / general pinglist please? thank you so much, these pixels are real cool!!
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@Riserae
add me to the ping list whenever you become available again.
Sorry to hear about your need for hiatus, I hope everything is better soon!
@Riserae
add me to the ping list whenever you become available again.
Sorry to hear about your need for hiatus, I hope everything is better soon!
The Water Flight
wx4q.png
More Powerful Than The Greatest of Waves
@Riserae.

Ahh! These are really pretty ;o; Can I be pinged when a slot opens?
@Riserae.

Ahh! These are really pretty ;o; Can I be pinged when a slot opens?
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Riserae Could I be added to the pinglist?
@Riserae Could I be added to the pinglist?
Wz3MG4S.png
@Riserae omg those pixels are gorgeous! ;v; I'd like to be added to the order list for one single dragon, namely this lady. Could you give me a quote? I'd also love to be pinged when you do Ridgebacks. c:

Hope your hiatus goes well, dear.
@Riserae omg those pixels are gorgeous! ;v; I'd like to be added to the order list for one single dragon, namely this lady. Could you give me a quote? I'd also love to be pinged when you do Ridgebacks. c:

Hope your hiatus goes well, dear.
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@MafiaVamp
Thanks hun! =) I am not doing price quotes at the moment, but I will definitely ping you when I'm back in business! Ridgebacks are completed and will be released when I open up shop again.

Also, everyone else who posted has been added to the pinglist (not visible on the forums, I have it separate), I just haven't had the chance to reply.
@MafiaVamp
Thanks hun! =) I am not doing price quotes at the moment, but I will definitely ping you when I'm back in business! Ridgebacks are completed and will be released when I open up shop again.

Also, everyone else who posted has been added to the pinglist (not visible on the forums, I have it separate), I just haven't had the chance to reply.
@Riserae Thank you! :)
@Riserae Thank you! :)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@Riserae Can I be be added to the pinglist?
@Riserae Can I be be added to the pinglist?
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 151 152