Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 592 593
I got an ad for Trulia (the website to browse homes to rent or buy?) that not only took me to the site with out the redirect/leaving flight rising page, but took me without me clicking on it. I know that we were having a big issue with that. The ad was still in the skyscraper box when I made it back to the site @undel
I got an ad for Trulia (the website to browse homes to rent or buy?) that not only took me to the site with out the redirect/leaving flight rising page, but took me without me clicking on it. I know that we were having a big issue with that. The ad was still in the skyscraper box when I made it back to the site @undel
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
My browser says that there is an unauthorized script in one of the tabs, and in that tab, the ad (which I believe is responsible for the notification) is one that says "Ontario National Airport" and another ad on the same page says "SkyJet". I think those might be malware ads.
My browser says that there is an unauthorized script in one of the tabs, and in that tab, the ad (which I believe is responsible for the notification) is one that says "Ontario National Airport" and another ad on the same page says "SkyJet". I think those might be malware ads.
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
So I've noticed recently that I keep getting pop-ups from my anti-virus saying that a Malware infection has been stopped, or something to that effect. The web page listed is always a Flight Rising page, and with the issue fairly recently with ads redirecting users to other sites, I'm understandably concerned.

System: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1.
Anti-Virus: avast!
Browser: Chrome Version 38.0.2125.111 m

As of right now, I'm not sure which ads are the problem, but I'll update later if I catch which one(s) are causing the pop-up.
So I've noticed recently that I keep getting pop-ups from my anti-virus saying that a Malware infection has been stopped, or something to that effect. The web page listed is always a Flight Rising page, and with the issue fairly recently with ads redirecting users to other sites, I'm understandably concerned.

System: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1.
Anti-Virus: avast!
Browser: Chrome Version 38.0.2125.111 m

As of right now, I'm not sure which ads are the problem, but I'll update later if I catch which one(s) are causing the pop-up.
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
UPDATE:

Just had it pop up. I'll go ahead and post all the FR vertical ads that were up on pages at the time, though like a genius I didn't grab screenshots of the ads from the bottom of the page.

xMZU4Lj.png FQ8OLZ5.png 1lZEtOa.png

And then this last one, I took a screenshot for you guys to see exactly what I'm talking about with the pop-up. It's also from the page that I'd just clicked on when the warning popped up.

wAsQj6P.png
UPDATE:

Just had it pop up. I'll go ahead and post all the FR vertical ads that were up on pages at the time, though like a genius I didn't grab screenshots of the ads from the bottom of the page.

xMZU4Lj.png FQ8OLZ5.png 1lZEtOa.png

And then this last one, I took a screenshot for you guys to see exactly what I'm talking about with the pop-up. It's also from the page that I'd just clicked on when the warning popped up.

wAsQj6P.png
I got the same ad as @Greenzaku , also bottom bar. I agree that it may not be appropriate. (I also did not click the link, didn't want to risk it. Apologies.) I'll get a screenshot as soon as I get on my PC and get the ad again, as the device I'm currently on can't take screenshots.

Also, there was another ad on the side bar that featured two bikini-clad females and a topless male on a beach. A symbol on the ad said "second life". It didn't look very appropriate to me. Thought I'd let you know.
I got the same ad as @Greenzaku , also bottom bar. I agree that it may not be appropriate. (I also did not click the link, didn't want to risk it. Apologies.) I'll get a screenshot as soon as I get on my PC and get the ad again, as the device I'm currently on can't take screenshots.

Also, there was another ad on the side bar that featured two bikini-clad females and a topless male on a beach. A symbol on the ad said "second life". It didn't look very appropriate to me. Thought I'd let you know.
m59NfS2.png
UPDATE:

More possible culprits for the malware, the second being the more likely of the two.

vUmSecP.png

JWOmNjP.png

I'm now going to enable Adblock, because I really don't want to keep exposing my computer like this.
UPDATE:

More possible culprits for the malware, the second being the more likely of the two.

vUmSecP.png

JWOmNjP.png

I'm now going to enable Adblock, because I really don't want to keep exposing my computer like this.
I keep getting Malwar blocked popups too. I know it's a new set of adds of somesort 'cause this isn't the only site it's been happening on.
the code/url it's been giving me starts with http://log.dmtry.com then has a bunch of semi random numbers and letters with the site name it's going through in there somewhere. I can start screen shotting any I get for FR if you want

Edit: Using chrome, antivirus is Avast
I keep getting Malwar blocked popups too. I know it's a new set of adds of somesort 'cause this isn't the only site it's been happening on.
the code/url it's been giving me starts with http://log.dmtry.com then has a bunch of semi random numbers and letters with the site name it's going through in there somewhere. I can start screen shotting any I get for FR if you want

Edit: Using chrome, antivirus is Avast
5891598x3192239.png
Acura ads popped up for me in a new tab.

This was the ad at the time:
KSuumvU.png
Acura ads popped up for me in a new tab.

This was the ad at the time:
KSuumvU.png
I also recently got the GTA and lingerie ads, and I think they are VERY inappropriate for this site.
I also recently got the GTA and lingerie ads, and I think they are VERY inappropriate for this site.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
*drops this here*

I saw this jollychic I think ad and it was VERY inappropriate. My eyes have officially been burned. >v
*drops this here*

I saw this jollychic I think ad and it was VERY inappropriate. My eyes have officially been burned. >v
No idea what to put here.
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 592 593