Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 592 593
Thanks for the reports guys. These should be removed from our ad rotation shortly.
Thanks for the reports guys. These should be removed from our ad rotation shortly.
Today I got a pop-up advertisement (that was blocked by my pop-up blocker, so I didn't look at it). The banner ads on the page were for something called Fingerhut and a book that was called More Awesome Then Money (or something close to that). FR was the only page I had up at the time.
Today I got a pop-up advertisement (that was blocked by my pop-up blocker, so I didn't look at it). The banner ads on the page were for something called Fingerhut and a book that was called More Awesome Then Money (or something close to that). FR was the only page I had up at the time.
@Undel I've got no problem with GTA yah, but some of younger users shouldn't have to see this type of advertisin'. [img] http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2014/322/a/6/screenshot_2014_11_18_22_12_34_by_literaryskull-d86wfl8.png[/img]
@Undel

I've got no problem with GTA yah, but some of younger users shouldn't have to see this type of advertisin'.

screenshot_2014_11_18_22_12_34_by_literaryskull-d86wfl8.png
Harvest Moon: Gamer Question Thread
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning Wifi Trade
Hi! I didn't realize there was a thread just for ad bugs so I made a thread about this issue, but I was redirected here! :)

I've noticed that some of the animated/video ads on the left side of the page are bugging out a bit. Instead of playing the video, they'll keep flashing between the red "please don't use adblock" box and a blank white box. It's as if the ad isn't loading properly, and instead just keeps restarting--which results in a very quick repeating white flash that just keeps going... and going...

It doesn't bother me that much, but I'm sure there are epileptics out there that would have issues with it--it's incredibly bright and strobe-light like. Not to mention that it's also just annoying, haha.

Anyways, thought you might wanna know! :)

PS: I have my adblock turned off for Flight Rising, so they're not being blocked by my browser :)
Hi! I didn't realize there was a thread just for ad bugs so I made a thread about this issue, but I was redirected here! :)

I've noticed that some of the animated/video ads on the left side of the page are bugging out a bit. Instead of playing the video, they'll keep flashing between the red "please don't use adblock" box and a blank white box. It's as if the ad isn't loading properly, and instead just keeps restarting--which results in a very quick repeating white flash that just keeps going... and going...

It doesn't bother me that much, but I'm sure there are epileptics out there that would have issues with it--it's incredibly bright and strobe-light like. Not to mention that it's also just annoying, haha.

Anyways, thought you might wanna know! :)

PS: I have my adblock turned off for Flight Rising, so they're not being blocked by my browser :)
theyThem.png
I also was redirected to this thread. Did I miss it in the bug forum? I had to scroll down admin thread to find this. I just found where it is, easy to find when you know its there!

Today the Acura sidebar ad is redirecting me to their site repeatedly. I have never clicked on the ad to indicate interest and so am a little irritated since when I am trying to get one of those new jewelry pieces i lose the chance via redirection! ARGGG!
I also was redirected to this thread. Did I miss it in the bug forum? I had to scroll down admin thread to find this. I just found where it is, easy to find when you know its there!

Today the Acura sidebar ad is redirecting me to their site repeatedly. I have never clicked on the ad to indicate interest and so am a little irritated since when I am trying to get one of those new jewelry pieces i lose the chance via redirection! ARGGG!
SFQhzL3.pngyCkAFg8.pngyPtBRD9.pngtumblr_nyl9awegtx1sbxtq7o4_75sq.pngJLu5v3r.png
EFiImB7.png
8QN6ypU.png
The website doesn't display correctly on notebooks - my younger brother has been having issues with ads ALL over the page, but I've no idea which they are. I'll ask him.
The website doesn't display correctly on notebooks - my younger brother has been having issues with ads ALL over the page, but I've no idea which they are. I'll ask him.
Shade Possession Suggestion Thread

A deity is a god. A diety is a weight loss prayer~!
LotusCandy wrote on 2017-06-15:
ICSNORK MENEING EY
[quote name="Ironheart" date="2014-11-21 20:49:13"]The website doesn't display correctly on notebooks - my younger brother has been having issues with ads ALL over the page, but I've no idea which they are. I'll ask him.[/quote] If the misplaced ads are our skyscraper and banner ad, I'd be curious to find out the browser/platform combo. Those shouldn't go outside their areas, so if they are on certain browsers, that's a problem If there are more than our two ads, or the ads are different shapes/embedded in the website text it is probably not us, but some sort of malware installed on the machine.
Ironheart wrote on 2014-11-21 20:49:13:

If the misplaced ads are our skyscraper and banner ad, I'd be curious to find out the browser/platform combo. Those shouldn't go outside their areas, so if they are on certain browsers, that's a problem

If there are more than our two ads, or the ads are different shapes/embedded in the website text it is probably not us, but some sort of malware installed on the machine.
[img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/25138e4db3524b55e9852e06f22ec455/tumblr_inline_nfgvqaXZsz1t0rrp9.png[/img] Found an add for this anime. The add looked a bit inappropriate, so I did a quick google search. And found out that it is definitely not appropriate.
tumblr_inline_nfgvqaXZsz1t0rrp9.png

Found an add for this anime. The add looked a bit inappropriate, so I did a quick google search.
And found out that it is definitely not appropriate.
Saw an ad last night for various games but there was no text on it, just a series of screenshots of mostly harmless, children's cartoon characters in various games. This was located in the bottom bar of the forum. Unfortunately, one of the games depicted was a screenshot of Dora the Explorer dropping her shorts, back facing the viewer, with a reddened, spanked backside. This is probably inappropriate for FR and highly unlikely to be a licenced Dora product given the latter's target demographic. I was unwilling to investigate the link further in case doing so resulted in malicious unwanted downloads. There is no header or explanatory text in the ad so I hope this helps.
Saw an ad last night for various games but there was no text on it, just a series of screenshots of mostly harmless, children's cartoon characters in various games. This was located in the bottom bar of the forum. Unfortunately, one of the games depicted was a screenshot of Dora the Explorer dropping her shorts, back facing the viewer, with a reddened, spanked backside. This is probably inappropriate for FR and highly unlikely to be a licenced Dora product given the latter's target demographic. I was unwilling to investigate the link further in case doing so resulted in malicious unwanted downloads. There is no header or explanatory text in the ad so I hope this helps.
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
I just recently been getting ads like these popping all over the site at random places: [img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/327/7/2/ad_by_scorpius02-d87dbfd.jpg[/img] [img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/327/9/d/ad_2_by_scorpius02-d87dbfj.jpg[/img] [img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/327/3/0/ad_3_by_scorpius02-d87dbm4.jpg[/img] These ads are preventing me from using most of the features of the site, because they get white out and I can't press anything. Is this supposed to happen?
I just recently been getting ads like these popping all over the site at random places:
ad_by_scorpius02-d87dbfd.jpg
ad_2_by_scorpius02-d87dbfj.jpg
ad_3_by_scorpius02-d87dbm4.jpg

These ads are preventing me from using most of the features of the site, because they get white out and I can't press anything. Is this supposed to happen?
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 592 593