Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Youtube Peeps?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
pretty much all of the Mindcrack peeps with Pakratt & Nebris in particularrrr because they're voices are just too perfect imvho //swoon

and

the dudes from Regular Ordinary Swedish Mealtime are freaking amazing and i love them i mean come on, wielding an axe or a sword in the kitchen is freaking awesome
pretty much all of the Mindcrack peeps with Pakratt & Nebris in particularrrr because they're voices are just too perfect imvho //swoon

and

the dudes from Regular Ordinary Swedish Mealtime are freaking amazing and i love them i mean come on, wielding an axe or a sword in the kitchen is freaking awesome
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
Channels that I basically watch every day are:

Roosterteeth/Achievement Hunter
Yogscast Lewis & Simon
TheSw1tcher
TwoBestFriendsPlay (atleast when theyre on a new season, although rewatcing their old videos is just as good)
CinemaSins (I mostly just find his voice very relaxing and listen to it as background oops)
Angelarts
Markiplier
The1janitor
emmymadeinjapan
mytoecold
ErinsHamsters
clicknetwork
Channels that I basically watch every day are:

Roosterteeth/Achievement Hunter
Yogscast Lewis & Simon
TheSw1tcher
TwoBestFriendsPlay (atleast when theyre on a new season, although rewatcing their old videos is just as good)
CinemaSins (I mostly just find his voice very relaxing and listen to it as background oops)
Angelarts
Markiplier
The1janitor
emmymadeinjapan
mytoecold
ErinsHamsters
clicknetwork
tumblr_m1ex117ujr1rnj0oqo1_100.gif
I absolutely love Markiplier and Yamimash!

Pewds is great too, but for serious games I prefer the two above, because for some games, I just think that too much humour is inappropriate because it ruins the mood : D

Except for those, I occasionally visit AquamarinTheOne´s Channel because he´s cool (and my neighbour, dough...) - or Lindsey Stirling´s ! : D
I absolutely love Markiplier and Yamimash!

Pewds is great too, but for serious games I prefer the two above, because for some games, I just think that too much humour is inappropriate because it ruins the mood : D

Except for those, I occasionally visit AquamarinTheOne´s Channel because he´s cool (and my neighbour, dough...) - or Lindsey Stirling´s ! : D
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
Markiplier and JonTron~
Markiplier and JonTron~
Markiplier, Cryaotic, ckr1tikal, Game Grumps, and jacksfilms are my faves
Markiplier, Cryaotic, ckr1tikal, Game Grumps, and jacksfilms are my faves
Eat Your Kimchi, Good Mythical Morning, Atelier Lorien (and her other channels), and Papricotte. Oh! Sweetorials.
Eat Your Kimchi, Good Mythical Morning, Atelier Lorien (and her other channels), and Papricotte. Oh! Sweetorials.
ScreenShot2014-12-09at73827AM_zpsab5cfe16.png
Lindsey Stirling because mUUUUUSICCCCCCC
Jacksfilms because jacksfilms
artfulimpersonator and plinkoceans because these guys have hella cosplays
Markaplier because he's the best person ever created
Game Theory because wow they are interesting
Jwittz because he's a rad person
Lindsey Stirling because mUUUUUSICCCCCCC
Jacksfilms because jacksfilms
artfulimpersonator and plinkoceans because these guys have hella cosplays
Markaplier because he's the best person ever created
Game Theory because wow they are interesting
Jwittz because he's a rad person
People really love Markiplier now! Wow.

My fav Youtube people are:

Raocow and cr1tikal for LPers. Raocow mostly does mario ROMhacks and Copy Kitty, cr1tikal does... whatever's whackiest, it seems.

RRCherryPie shows off cool Japanese DIY candy kits. It's pretty relaxing.

hockie (hockie8612) is a Japanese user that makes a lot of cute and/or awesome food from scratch
People really love Markiplier now! Wow.

My fav Youtube people are:

Raocow and cr1tikal for LPers. Raocow mostly does mario ROMhacks and Copy Kitty, cr1tikal does... whatever's whackiest, it seems.

RRCherryPie shows off cool Japanese DIY candy kits. It's pretty relaxing.

hockie (hockie8612) is a Japanese user that makes a lot of cute and/or awesome food from scratch
33ueat0.png
I usually stick to the gamer side of Youtube, so mostly The Creatures, Rooster Teeth, PeanutButterGamer, and Markiplier. There are also a few others I don't watch as constantly as the previous 4 though, like cooking and food shows.
I usually stick to the gamer side of Youtube, so mostly The Creatures, Rooster Teeth, PeanutButterGamer, and Markiplier. There are also a few others I don't watch as constantly as the previous 4 though, like cooking and food shows.
snowflake_zps7f08feb6.pngtXKbExw.pngsnowflake_zps7f08feb6.png
My personal favorite is Sagemaster15
My personal favorite is Sagemaster15
pQX7j3w.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9