Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lapis Academy [ACCEPTING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@InvaderCristi maybe the healing arts class? That's something already needed and I think that'll tie into "School Nurse" in a way.
@InvaderCristi maybe the healing arts class? That's something already needed and I think that'll tie into "School Nurse" in a way.
uCR5SCW.png
[center][b]NAME[/b] - Ira Fierywinds [b]IMAGE[/B] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7630931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76310/7630931_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]AGE[/B] - I do not know how age really works here sooo yeah but she would probably be one of the youngest of the teachers ´ - ` [b]PERSONALITY[/b] - Often when people find out what her work they don't believe her and think it's a joke.. For a teacher she is quite reckless both when it comes to how she acts and dress but when it comes to her job she will take it serious and if a stundent fails she will pep them to not give up and succeed. She is quite hot-blooded and competitive. She is not afraid of showing how she feel and will not hesitate to show you if she is displeased. You do [u]not[/u] want to make her like seriously she will kick your butt.. [b]PROFESSOR[/b] / STUDENT / ASSISTANT [b]CLASS DESCRIPTION[/b] - Engineering She teach her students machines from the most simplest thing to things that even for her are quite the battle to build. Time to time she let her students work on their own to see what they are capable of and may even have small competitions where the students for example need to build a machine which uses the least fuel but still be able to go three horsepower and if you win you get a gold star. She would give a cookie if it wasn't for that she's a mess when it comes to cooking and she really doesn't want to poison her students... [b]SPECIALTY[/b] - At a young age she started to construct machines mostly to be better then her twin but it quickly became more then just a hobby, this lead to the amazing mechanic she is today. She is surprisingly good at fighting for a pearlcatcher which are known for their incompetence when it comes and when she isn't messing around with parts [s]or bickering with her twin[/s] she trains to become stronger. She rarely uses magic. [b]FAMILIAR[/b] - (I can't put in a picture but I'll try to describe it) A heartred croaker named Diesel. Because of his small body and lack of hands Diesel can't really help in class but can be like a sort of spy watching you every move. Iras way to make sure you do what you're supposed to do but that can fail a lot cause of Diesel being a real attention seeker quite cuddly. [b]OTHER[/B] - As you might noticed by now, she is not on so good terms with her twin sister due to her sister being the more 'loved' one. Also this is one of my first times I roleplay so sorry if I suck u n u" [/center]
NAME -
Ira Fierywinds

IMAGE -

7630931_350.png

AGE -
I do not know how age really works here sooo yeah but she would probably be one of the youngest of the teachers ´ - `

PERSONALITY -
Often when people find out what her work they don't believe her and think it's a joke..
For a teacher she is quite reckless both when it comes to how she acts and dress but when it comes to her job she will take it serious and if a stundent fails she will pep them to not give up and succeed. She is quite hot-blooded and competitive. She is not afraid of showing how she feel and will not hesitate to show you if she is displeased. You do not want to make her like seriously she will kick your butt..

PROFESSOR / STUDENT / ASSISTANT
CLASS DESCRIPTION -
Engineering
She teach her students machines from the most simplest thing to things that even for her are quite the battle to build. Time to time she let her students work on their own to see what they are capable of and may even have small competitions where the students for example need to build a machine which uses the least fuel but still be able to go three horsepower and if you win you get a gold star. She would give a cookie if it wasn't for that she's a mess when it comes to cooking and she really doesn't want to poison her students...

SPECIALTY -
At a young age she started to construct machines mostly to be better then her twin but it quickly became more then just a hobby, this lead to the amazing mechanic she is today.
She is surprisingly good at fighting for a pearlcatcher which are known for their incompetence when it comes and when she isn't messing around with parts or bickering with her twin
she trains to become stronger. She rarely uses magic.

FAMILIAR -
(I can't put in a picture but I'll try to describe it)
A heartred croaker named Diesel.
Because of his small body and lack of hands Diesel can't really help in class but can be like a sort of spy watching you every move. Iras way to make sure you do what you're supposed to do but that can fail a lot cause of Diesel being a real attention seeker quite cuddly.

OTHER -
As you might noticed by now, she is not on so good terms with her twin sister due to her sister being the more 'loved' one.
Also this is one of my first times I roleplay so sorry if I suck u n u"
nashisame-commission_zps94934e1d.png
@neoxenus
So uh... Do you accept less experienced roleplayers? I have read an english book or two, but it isn't my writer skills that get in my way. It is the fact that I am from Sweden and only 13 years old. For so I don't know that many words in english.

Sorry if I messed up with the pinging, this is my second post on Flight Rising xDDD
@neoxenus
So uh... Do you accept less experienced roleplayers? I have read an english book or two, but it isn't my writer skills that get in my way. It is the fact that I am from Sweden and only 13 years old. For so I don't know that many words in english.

Sorry if I messed up with the pinging, this is my second post on Flight Rising xDDD
NAME -
Somnium Fierywinds

IMAGE -
http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76310/7630933_350.png?mtime=VGi3QwACOz8

AGE -

PERSONALITY
As her name sais, she is quite dreamy. She is very proud of her last name, her mom is a respected dragon in their clan. She always stays calm, but tends to (just like her sister Ira) show very strong emotions if the calmness (is that a word?) breaks. Patting her students on the head with her weak wings is her unusual way to praise them

PROFESSOR / STUDENT / ASSISTANT (bold one)
CLASS DESCRIPTION -
Engineering
She would very much like to teach her students in engineering togheter with her sister Ira. While Ira doesn't tend to use magic, Somnium has created a spell allowing her to float smaller items in fron of her. It helps her when using tools or wanting to put a screw where only a faes hand would fit.
(Just to remind ya', according to the flight rising encyclopedia pearlcatchers are the best dragon race at using magical abilities, so don't call me dumb for making Somnium a dragon of high magical knowledge)

SPECIALTY -
Somnium got to the school after hearing that her sister would work there. Her sisters fatal nature drove her to go there too, just to asure that Ira wouldn't cause any kind of trouble. Though she doesn't know much about engineering she thought that her magic might come in handy. And she is not that bad, I mean... She and Ira used to mess with machines togheter.

FAMILIAR -
She has no familiar, but would love to have a cute little bunny like her mom!
may also help you in your abilities

OTHER -
I rp in third perspective, leading to short posts so that I don't have to think for other characters.
NAME -
Somnium Fierywinds

IMAGE -
http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76310/7630933_350.png?mtime=VGi3QwACOz8

AGE -

PERSONALITY
As her name sais, she is quite dreamy. She is very proud of her last name, her mom is a respected dragon in their clan. She always stays calm, but tends to (just like her sister Ira) show very strong emotions if the calmness (is that a word?) breaks. Patting her students on the head with her weak wings is her unusual way to praise them

PROFESSOR / STUDENT / ASSISTANT (bold one)
CLASS DESCRIPTION -
Engineering
She would very much like to teach her students in engineering togheter with her sister Ira. While Ira doesn't tend to use magic, Somnium has created a spell allowing her to float smaller items in fron of her. It helps her when using tools or wanting to put a screw where only a faes hand would fit.
(Just to remind ya', according to the flight rising encyclopedia pearlcatchers are the best dragon race at using magical abilities, so don't call me dumb for making Somnium a dragon of high magical knowledge)

SPECIALTY -
Somnium got to the school after hearing that her sister would work there. Her sisters fatal nature drove her to go there too, just to asure that Ira wouldn't cause any kind of trouble. Though she doesn't know much about engineering she thought that her magic might come in handy. And she is not that bad, I mean... She and Ira used to mess with machines togheter.

FAMILIAR -
She has no familiar, but would love to have a cute little bunny like her mom!
may also help you in your abilities

OTHER -
I rp in third perspective, leading to short posts so that I don't have to think for other characters.
@Coolkid @firewins @Llanai @Digipup @SP3CT3R @Valkyriae @InvaderCristi @FloatingInSpace @Nashisame @Sutanashi @LucidDreamer @aethercrow @Xotis @IgnisFlamel

alright i am INCREDIBLY sorry for not updating the posts, but i have seemed to get more characters than anticipated and it would be great if you guys could post all your profiles in another topic that i will make soon instead of here, and would also be great if you posted nothing else on that topic and direct all your inquiries here.

[[ i really don't know what i expected since there were so many positions, but editing the posts have gotten to me and this is my first time actually organizing an rp
@Coolkid @firewins @Llanai @Digipup @SP3CT3R @Valkyriae @InvaderCristi @FloatingInSpace @Nashisame @Sutanashi @LucidDreamer @aethercrow @Xotis @IgnisFlamel

alright i am INCREDIBLY sorry for not updating the posts, but i have seemed to get more characters than anticipated and it would be great if you guys could post all your profiles in another topic that i will make soon instead of here, and would also be great if you posted nothing else on that topic and direct all your inquiries here.

[[ i really don't know what i expected since there were so many positions, but editing the posts have gotten to me and this is my first time actually organizing an rp
tumblr @ nexnus
twitter @ inefervves
myanimelist @ neoxenus
@neoxenus Want me to organize a Google Doc with the characters in it, in order to take things off of your hands?
@neoxenus Want me to organize a Google Doc with the characters in it, in order to take things off of your hands?
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Coolkid

oh man you are a lifesaver. i already made the topic though everyone browsing the roleplay forum can see it. that is a better idea though i have to admit.
@Coolkid

oh man you are a lifesaver. i already made the topic though everyone browsing the roleplay forum can see it. that is a better idea though i have to admit.
tumblr @ nexnus
twitter @ inefervves
myanimelist @ neoxenus
@neoxenus How about I make the Google Doc and when we're done you can go in and refine it? I make more data-like docs other than story docs. Anyways, I'll get down info right now :)
@neoxenus How about I make the Google Doc and when we're done you can go in and refine it? I make more data-like docs other than story docs. Anyways, I'll get down info right now :)
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Coolkid

yes thank you

that would be nice ;o; then maybe after we've cleared everything up we can actually rp
@Coolkid

yes thank you

that would be nice ;o; then maybe after we've cleared everything up we can actually rp
tumblr @ nexnus
twitter @ inefervves
myanimelist @ neoxenus
@neoxenus
So when will we begin the rp?
@neoxenus
So when will we begin the rp?
iRmtDmg.jpg sVoWiFc.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10