Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lapis Academy [ACCEPTING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@FumblyFae

yes, you may (:

@Coolkid

i do have a Google+, but i fear i may not have much time to work on the doc these days 0:
@FumblyFae

yes, you may (:

@Coolkid

i do have a Google+, but i fear i may not have much time to work on the doc these days 0:
tumblr @ nexnus
twitter @ inefervves
myanimelist @ neoxenus
@neoxenus Perfectly fine!
@neoxenus Perfectly fine!
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Neoxenus would it be alright to submit as a student? if so i have the form filled out. [b]NAME[/b] - Odyssey Floe [b]IMAGE[/B] - [img] http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72505/7250488_350.png [/img] [b]AGE[/B] - 17 Yrs [b]PERSONALITY[/b] - Shy but opens up after a while, weak in health but able, can be loud, gentle, and slightly insecure about her voice. [b]SPECIALTY[/b] - in general she is just as well off in magic as any fae or dragon within the school,though has mastered an ability to understand a familiars impulses as if they were her own, outside of that she can create ice sculptures from the air-particles around her, and can manipulate said sculptures to become mobile. example: an ice cart for heavy items. [b]FAMILIAR[/b] -[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/599.png[/img] [b]OTHER[/B] - my role-play is pretty basic, though i do not like leaving a reply/post with under three paragraphs my max is five. I also dislike rushing, but will if i need to. As for Odyssey, she is pretty small and doesn't fly too often, her health issue is weak lungs. A small physical quirk with her is that the tip of her tail bends to the side.
@Neoxenus
would it be alright to submit as a student?
if so i have the form filled out.

NAME - Odyssey Floe
IMAGE -
7250488_350.png
AGE - 17 Yrs
PERSONALITY - Shy but opens up after a while, weak in health but able, can be loud, gentle, and slightly insecure about her voice.

SPECIALTY - in general she is just as well off in magic as any fae or dragon within the school,though has mastered an ability to understand a familiars impulses as if they were her own, outside of that she can create ice sculptures from the air-particles around her, and can manipulate said sculptures to become mobile. example: an ice cart for heavy items.

FAMILIAR -599.png

OTHER - my role-play is pretty basic, though i do not like leaving a reply/post with under three paragraphs my max is five. I also dislike rushing, but will if i need to. As for Odyssey, she is pretty small and doesn't fly too often, her health issue is weak lungs. A small physical quirk with her is that the tip of her tail bends to the side.
tumblr_pofqf46ezG1sbqvweo1_500.jpg
bump?
bump?
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@neoxenus Actually, I think I may not be able to consistently be active, so I'd like to give up my hold on the Healing Arts position. (If it's not too much trouble)
@neoxenus Actually, I think I may not be able to consistently be active, so I'd like to give up my hold on the Healing Arts position. (If it's not too much trouble)
Hesitant bump
Hesitant bump
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@neoxenus I hope I'm doing this right, but I'd love to have the Healing Arts position :') [b]NAME[/b] - Luma Novaglow [b]IMAGE[/B] - [img] http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84662/8466139_350.png[/img] [b]AGE[/B] - 176, very young. [b]PERSONALITY[/b] - Luma is a very calm and kind soul, believing that all healing does not only come from potions and incantations, but as well as from the kindness of the heart. She is an incredibly positive dragon, but not quite upbeat at the same time. Her voice is very lulling, but excitement does still manage to peek through as she is very passionate about what she does. However, she is very naive, and is prey to falling victim of students' sly (and sometimes rude) jokes. But regardless, she assumes everyone has the best of intentions, whether this is true in her classroom or not. [b]PROFESSOR[/b] / STUDENT / ASSISTANT Healing Arts [b]CLASS DESCRIPTION[/b] Luma's class is very endearing, filled with glowing and glittering essences that swirl almost delightfully in soft, bright colors. And don't even get her started on the tons of various flora and fungi she has stored ! However even with all this, it's rare to see anything darker than a lavender in her room. The work tables are prim and spotless, and her walls have the occasional (and totally cheesy) self help quotes as well as safety reminders. The lighting is never dull, it's a wonder how she manages to keep it so tidy and shining considering how messy healing is. Luma tries to make her class as gratifying as possible, and she believes that the true way to exceed in healing arts is to lend yourself and your talents out to others. She is incredibly understanding, treats her students as equals, and she doesn't believe in homework; but rather daily good deeds. [b]SPECIALTY[/b] - She specializes in healing spells, poultices, and other incantations. Her work became fairly well known throughout the area (though she's too humble to believe it), but is also known for her pure heart that she puts out for everyone in hopes they will share her passion. She is originally from the southern ice field, so ingredients found there are very prevalent in her work. [b]FAMILIAR[/b] - [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/2073.png[/img] Obi, her rescued companion, generally flies around and sniffs her ingredients to make sure they are safe to use. While Obi doesn't really communicate, he will whistle happy notes when praised. [b]OTHER[/B] - Because she doesn't completely agree with Lapis' views on how dragons not already born with magical powers implies that all others can only scrape by, she makes a point of pushing her students who aren't born as magically inclined as others.
@neoxenus

I hope I'm doing this right, but I'd love to have the Healing Arts position :')

NAME -
Luma Novaglow

IMAGE -
8466139_350.png

AGE -
176, very young.

PERSONALITY -
Luma is a very calm and kind soul, believing that all healing does not only come from potions and incantations, but as well as from the kindness of the heart. She is an incredibly positive dragon, but not quite upbeat at the same time. Her voice is very lulling, but excitement does still manage to peek through as she is very passionate about what she does. However, she is very naive, and is prey to falling victim of students' sly (and sometimes rude) jokes. But regardless, she assumes everyone has the best of intentions, whether this is true in her classroom or not.

PROFESSOR / STUDENT / ASSISTANT

Healing Arts

CLASS DESCRIPTION

Luma's class is very endearing, filled with glowing and glittering essences that swirl almost delightfully in soft, bright colors. And don't even get her started on the tons of various flora and fungi she has stored ! However even with all this, it's rare to see anything darker than a lavender in her room. The work tables are prim and spotless, and her walls have the occasional (and totally cheesy) self help quotes as well as safety reminders. The lighting is never dull, it's a wonder how she manages to keep it so tidy and shining considering how messy healing is. Luma tries to make her class as gratifying as possible, and she believes that the true way to exceed in healing arts is to lend yourself and your talents out to others. She is incredibly understanding, treats her students as equals, and she doesn't believe in homework; but rather daily good deeds.

SPECIALTY -
She specializes in healing spells, poultices, and other incantations. Her work became fairly well known throughout the area (though she's too humble to believe it), but is also known for her pure heart that she puts out for everyone in hopes they will share her passion. She is originally from the southern ice field, so ingredients found there are very prevalent in her work.

FAMILIAR -

2073.png

Obi, her rescued companion, generally flies around and sniffs her ingredients to make sure they are safe to use. While Obi doesn't really communicate, he will whistle happy notes when praised.

OTHER -

Because she doesn't completely agree with Lapis' views on how dragons not already born with magical powers implies that all others can only scrape by, she makes a point of pushing her students who aren't born as magically inclined as others.
UngFDlB.png
Very excited for when this RP gets rolling. ^.^
Very excited for when this RP gets rolling. ^.^
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
Yes me too, I hope it starts soon.
Yes me too, I hope it starts soon.
Tl1dGxE.png v2PJF9u.pnglaHSHQi.png qWAlLLU.png OxagJgG.png LRdLP2V.png I suffer from brain fog frequently so I may not always make sense.
Bump?
Bump?
Tl1dGxE.png v2PJF9u.pnglaHSHQi.png qWAlLLU.png OxagJgG.png LRdLP2V.png I suffer from brain fog frequently so I may not always make sense.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10