Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lapis Academy [ACCEPTING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Coolkid

would love to put an art class in there but i think that would be better off as an extracurricular o:

right now we need teachers to fill in the classes
@Coolkid

would love to put an art class in there but i think that would be better off as an extracurricular o:

right now we need teachers to fill in the classes
tumblr @ nexnus
twitter @ inefervves
myanimelist @ neoxenus
@neoxenus Ah, I was just thinking of Wind/Fire dragons. I do think it would be better as an extracurricular, though! Anyways, I think I have a good Fire teacher. (It's heavily thundering right now so I'm on my laptop, I've got 3 hours and 30 mins on it though.) [center][size=4][b]NAME[/b][/size] Volcan Cinderclaw [size=4][b]IMAGE[/B][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5077701] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50778/5077701_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][b]AGE[/B][/size] 58 years. (Or is that young? I'm unsure how dragon ages work. Basically, young/mid-age.) [size=4][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/size] Volcan is a particularly interesting teacher; he acts much like a nerd, but has a lot of passion with which he works with. He isn't very orderly when he doesn't need to be, nor is he exactly into talking with his associates, either. It's well known that he enjoys reading, and he has a lot of books in a small bookshelf in his workspace. Volcan used to let students borrow them until he got a pile of them back, burnt. Other than that, he tries his hardest to look nice, but often needs to stay away from society in the end of the day. [b]PROFESSOR[/b] / STUDENT / ASSISTANT [size=4][b]CLASS DESCRIPTION[/b][/size] Fire Magic Most of the things taught in Prof. Cinderclaw's class are exclusively for offensive, though there may be several defensive spells. It's very lively in his classroom, but students have burnt his walls multiple times. He's been planning to get fire-proof items so he can protect his walls and prevent further burn marks. On Tuesdays, though, it's note-day, but most notes are a blend of history and common-day magic. [size=4][b]SPECIALTY[/b][/size] Mostly for his attunement to fire, but slightly for his knowledge in Fire magic history. He does have a more level head for a Spiral and his body can be useful when using more physical Fire spells. [size=4][b]FAMILIAR[/b][/size] An older Red-Breasted Hainu, allowed to normally do whatever she wants to do unless Volcan is in class. The Hainu, named Enid, is much like an assistant, helping Volcan do mutiple tasks at once and is often in the back of the class tidying things up. Volcan has had Enid for several years, by now. [size=4][b]OTHER[/B][/size] Volcan stays in constant touch with his brother, who helps him be 'cool' with all the coolkids.
@neoxenus Ah, I was just thinking of Wind/Fire dragons. I do think it would be better as an extracurricular, though! Anyways, I think I have a good Fire teacher.
(It's heavily thundering right now so I'm on my laptop, I've got 3 hours and 30 mins on it though.)

NAME
Volcan Cinderclaw

5077701_350.png

58 years. (Or is that young? I'm unsure how dragon ages work. Basically, young/mid-age.)

PERSONALITY
Volcan is a particularly interesting teacher; he acts much like a nerd, but has a lot of passion with which he works with. He isn't very orderly when he doesn't need to be, nor is he exactly into talking with his associates, either. It's well known that he enjoys reading, and he has a lot of books in a small bookshelf in his workspace. Volcan used to let students borrow them until he got a pile of them back, burnt. Other than that, he tries his hardest to look nice, but often needs to stay away from society in the end of the day.

PROFESSOR / STUDENT / ASSISTANT

CLASS DESCRIPTION
Fire Magic
Most of the things taught in Prof. Cinderclaw's class are exclusively for offensive, though there may be several defensive spells. It's very lively in his classroom, but students have burnt his walls multiple times. He's been planning to get fire-proof items so he can protect his walls and prevent further burn marks. On Tuesdays, though, it's note-day, but most notes are a blend of history and common-day magic.

SPECIALTY
Mostly for his attunement to fire, but slightly for his knowledge in Fire magic history. He does have a more level head for a Spiral and his body can be useful when using more physical Fire spells.

FAMILIAR
An older Red-Breasted Hainu, allowed to normally do whatever she wants to do unless Volcan is in class. The Hainu, named Enid, is much like an assistant, helping Volcan do mutiple tasks at once and is often in the back of the class tidying things up. Volcan has had Enid for several years, by now.

OTHER
Volcan stays in constant touch with his brother, who helps him be 'cool' with all the coolkids.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Coolkid

im guessing he teaches fire magic???
@Coolkid

im guessing he teaches fire magic???
tumblr @ nexnus
twitter @ inefervves
myanimelist @ neoxenus
[b]Sapphire Forestgrower[/b] [b]IMAGE[/B] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71736/7173516_350.png[/img] [b]AGE 13[/B] [b]PERSONALITY[/b] Sapphire is a shy dragon and the first magic user in her lineage. PROFESSOR /[b]STUDENT[/b] / ASSISTANT . [b]SPECIALTY[/b] She uses nature magic. [b]FAMILIAR[/b] a Carmine Serthis named Natasha [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/419.png[/img] [b]OTHER[/B] My first time rping. I'm sorry i'll get better at it @neoxenus
Sapphire Forestgrower

7173516_350.png

AGE 13

PERSONALITY Sapphire is a shy dragon and the first magic user in her lineage.

PROFESSOR /STUDENT / ASSISTANT
SPECIALTY She uses nature magic.

FAMILIAR a Carmine Serthis named Natasha
419.png

OTHER My first time rping. I'm sorry i'll get better at it

@neoxenus
Tl1dGxE.png v2PJF9u.pnglaHSHQi.png qWAlLLU.png OxagJgG.png LRdLP2V.png I suffer from brain fog frequently so I may not always make sense.
@neoxenus yeah, sorry. I had to cut short and move to my laptop and edit it that way. I'm done though, now.
darn storm, haven't had one in so long >:(
GAH I'M NOT
edit: woohf, I missed the Familiar column.
@neoxenus yeah, sorry. I had to cut short and move to my laptop and edit it that way. I'm done though, now.
darn storm, haven't had one in so long >:(
GAH I'M NOT
edit: woohf, I missed the Familiar column.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
[b]NAME[/b] - Tsure Venchase [b]IMAGE[/B] - [img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/327/4/c/image_by_shadowshot9-d87gqwv.png[/img] [b]AGE[/B] - 8yrs [b]PERSONALITY[/b] - Witty and Mischievous, Tsure enjoys playing pranks on the students and is known for his hatchling's innocence and the brutal honesty that comes with it. PROFESSOR / STUDENT / [b]ASSISTANT[/b] [b]SPECIALTY[/b] -Tsure shows prowess in wind magic but is too young to attend. instead, he spends his time helping the instructors and other staff and learning what he can from observing classes. [b]OTHER[/B] - I could be gone for long periods as life is not the best for me right now. bare with me please. @neoxenus I hope this is okay... should have checked first. oh well.
NAME -
Tsure Venchase

IMAGE -
image_by_shadowshot9-d87gqwv.png

AGE -
8yrs

PERSONALITY -
Witty and Mischievous, Tsure enjoys playing pranks on the students and is known for his hatchling's innocence and the brutal honesty that comes with it.

SPECIALTY -Tsure shows prowess in wind magic but is too young to attend. instead, he spends his time helping the instructors and other staff and learning what he can from observing classes.

OTHER - I could be gone for long periods as life is not the best for me right now. bare with me please.

@neoxenus I hope this is okay... should have checked first. oh well.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Llanai
Your sentence in "specialty" appears to be cut off at the end o.o Also, he is a really cute hatchling.
@Llanai
Your sentence in "specialty" appears to be cut off at the end o.o Also, he is a really cute hatchling.
"He who made you bitter made you wise."
-W.B. Yeats
@Digipup Thanks for pointing that out. I don't remember what I was going to say so I'll just take it out for now.
@Digipup Thanks for pointing that out. I don't remember what I was going to say so I'll just take it out for now.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
[b]NAME[/b] - Sevanezth Gladescale [b]IMAGE[/B] - [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69593/6959212_350.png[/img] [b]AGE[/B] - 140 years old [b]PERSONALITY[/b] - Having worked at Lapis for a good number of years, Sevanezth has been an assistant to the teachers of the Academy, helping with Creatures and Dragon Biology. She bobs along everywhere, and one can see her talking to the other Snappers of the school. She doesn't really talk much in lessons, but outside, she's as talkative as a hare. PROFESSOR / STUDENT / [b]ASSISTANT[/b] [b]FAMILIAR[/b] - doesn't come with her to Lapis, currently irrelevant. [b]OTHER[/B] - Sevanezth has near to no magic abilities, her dueling relies on physical attacks and body slams.
NAME - Sevanezth Gladescale

IMAGE -
6959212_350.png

AGE - 140 years old

PERSONALITY - Having worked at Lapis for a good number of years, Sevanezth has been an assistant to the teachers of the Academy, helping with Creatures and Dragon Biology. She bobs along everywhere, and one can see her talking to the other Snappers of the school. She doesn't really talk much in lessons, but outside, she's as talkative as a hare.

FAMILIAR - doesn't come with her to Lapis, currently irrelevant.

OTHER - Sevanezth has near to no magic abilities, her dueling relies on physical attacks and body slams.
6bL3kfJ.png

art by: @BzooZu
@neoxenus

((*HOPS IN* HEY I GOT A--ooooo this is awkward. *Timid wave* I was wondering if it was a possibility if I could apply for the "School Nurse" position, or if at all possible teach a class that revolves around "Survival"(Putting students through immediate difficult, and/or dangerous situations to hone their survival skills. This can go from running away from a huge monster/battling one, first aid, which things to eat and not to eat, and facing one's fears), or a simple first aid. I am not sure if this would fit to your school standard so I am not quite applying for it yet until I am sure.))
@neoxenus

((*HOPS IN* HEY I GOT A--ooooo this is awkward. *Timid wave* I was wondering if it was a possibility if I could apply for the "School Nurse" position, or if at all possible teach a class that revolves around "Survival"(Putting students through immediate difficult, and/or dangerous situations to hone their survival skills. This can go from running away from a huge monster/battling one, first aid, which things to eat and not to eat, and facing one's fears), or a simple first aid. I am not sure if this would fit to your school standard so I am not quite applying for it yet until I am sure.))
tumblr_md4lyzCNNj1qlajmo.gifwhole_dang_mystery_gang_by_rainslick-d85c9wp.gifbill__cipher__px___by_v_faby_v-d6cal7h.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10