Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 708 709
Purples, pinks, yellows, oranges. More bright colours. I feel like most stuff is blue, red, green, black, brown or white.......and all in darker shades.
Just lighter coloured pre-existent apparel.

Like an onyx steampunk set, but the fabric colour is purple. And all the metal bobbles are, well...onyx.

And wraps. Pink, purple and yellow raps would be great! Basically for wraps, if Birdskull comes in that colour, add the same colour to wraps. I'd really like that.

Skirts would be great in every colour, Aqua, red, green, pink, orange, navy, black, white.

Tail bangles, in onyx, iron, gold, and the other one I can't name right now.

A BROWN cowboy hat! No bibs and bobs just a plain old cowboy hat.
Purples, pinks, yellows, oranges. More bright colours. I feel like most stuff is blue, red, green, black, brown or white.......and all in darker shades.
Just lighter coloured pre-existent apparel.

Like an onyx steampunk set, but the fabric colour is purple. And all the metal bobbles are, well...onyx.

And wraps. Pink, purple and yellow raps would be great! Basically for wraps, if Birdskull comes in that colour, add the same colour to wraps. I'd really like that.

Skirts would be great in every colour, Aqua, red, green, pink, orange, navy, black, white.

Tail bangles, in onyx, iron, gold, and the other one I can't name right now.

A BROWN cowboy hat! No bibs and bobs just a plain old cowboy hat.
7zcCDc4.jpg
I mustache you to make more BEARDS AND MUSTACHES
I mustache you to make more BEARDS AND MUSTACHES
Ok guys but consider this please:

Sci-fi stuff.
  • Spacesuits, with gloves, boots, helmets. Retro, actual or futuristic.
  • Accessories like lunar rocks, toy/small rockets, teasers and rayguns.
  • Futuristic and/or military armours/gear.
  • Cyberpunk wear.
  • CYBORG PARTS/PROSTHETICS, from a peg leg for the pirate theme, to a cyber brain patch up.

also:
  • NINJA GEAR.
  • FULL SAMURAI GEAR, WITH KIMONOS AND SWORDS.
  • EYEPATCHES.
Ok guys but consider this please:

Sci-fi stuff.
  • Spacesuits, with gloves, boots, helmets. Retro, actual or futuristic.
  • Accessories like lunar rocks, toy/small rockets, teasers and rayguns.
  • Futuristic and/or military armours/gear.
  • Cyberpunk wear.
  • CYBORG PARTS/PROSTHETICS, from a peg leg for the pirate theme, to a cyber brain patch up.

also:
  • NINJA GEAR.
  • FULL SAMURAI GEAR, WITH KIMONOS AND SWORDS.
  • EYEPATCHES.
can we get like WWII pilot-like gear? like the oxygen mask, bomber jacket, aviator gloves and that stuff?

think "WWII bomber, B-17" that kind of stuff :3
can we get like WWII pilot-like gear? like the oxygen mask, bomber jacket, aviator gloves and that stuff?

think "WWII bomber, B-17" that kind of stuff :3
Can we please have horn/fin jewelry?
Can we please have horn/fin jewelry?
Now that we're getting beast skins for all the coliseum places...

How about beast-themed apparel?

Janustrap leaf mane, Charger ears, Corpse Cleaner antlers, Chimera horns, Warcat helmets, Harpy masks....

(Also a personal wish would be an orange fedora recolor)
Now that we're getting beast skins for all the coliseum places...

How about beast-themed apparel?

Janustrap leaf mane, Charger ears, Corpse Cleaner antlers, Chimera horns, Warcat helmets, Harpy masks....

(Also a personal wish would be an orange fedora recolor)
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
I think we should have deity apparel, I mean who wouldn't want to have stormcatcher on their t-shirt or or Lightweaver on their cap?
there could be flags and plush toys, something cheesy but cute?
I think we should have deity apparel, I mean who wouldn't want to have stormcatcher on their t-shirt or or Lightweaver on their cap?
there could be flags and plush toys, something cheesy but cute?
I have a difficult time conveying my thoughts and idea's so please be patient with me
I painted puppy paws on my fingernails. Then it gave me the idea of claw polish as apparel. I'm still quite new to flight rising so I don't know if it exists or not. Think about it. My little Maissy would look so cute with pretty pink claw polish. And you could make colours for male dragons too like blood red or jet black. :)
I painted puppy paws on my fingernails. Then it gave me the idea of claw polish as apparel. I'm still quite new to flight rising so I don't know if it exists or not. Think about it. My little Maissy would look so cute with pretty pink claw polish. And you could make colours for male dragons too like blood red or jet black. :)
I'd be surprised if this hasn't been suggested before, but animal ears apparel? Like cat/dog ears? Maybe a general "fluffy pointed ears" and a "fluffy floppy ears", in a few colors.

Would add ears to dragons that do not currently have ears and accentuate the ones that do, sort of like the wing/tail feather items.

(Also the nail polish idea above sounds great)
I'd be surprised if this hasn't been suggested before, but animal ears apparel? Like cat/dog ears? Maybe a general "fluffy pointed ears" and a "fluffy floppy ears", in a few colors.

Would add ears to dragons that do not currently have ears and accentuate the ones that do, sort of like the wing/tail feather items.

(Also the nail polish idea above sounds great)
kritteraccents.png
I would very much like to see Tomo's flower beret as an item ; w ; It's so cute!
I would very much like to see Tomo's flower beret as an item ; w ; It's so cute!
Will Draw For Treasure
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 708 709