Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 709 710
Wing jewelry that is a series of fine chains draped over the wings. (I.e. following the path of the wing silks). Could be part of the ornate silver, gold, copper etc. jewelry sets.

Also perhaps more glove-like items that cover the forearms.
Wing jewelry that is a series of fine chains draped over the wings. (I.e. following the path of the wing silks). Could be part of the ornate silver, gold, copper etc. jewelry sets.

Also perhaps more glove-like items that cover the forearms.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
I'm sure this probably has been suggested before, but in case it hasn't... I'd love to see more colors/types of the tail ring apparel.

I love the gold and iron simple jewelry sets due to the ability to match them up with the River Royalist and Desert Dynasty tail rings. I'd love to see those expanded upon to match the other jewelry sets. Perhaps simply make 'simple copper/darksteel/pearly tail rings' for treasure in the marketplace. Could even add ornate versions of the tail rings to go with those particular sets as well.
I'm sure this probably has been suggested before, but in case it hasn't... I'd love to see more colors/types of the tail ring apparel.

I love the gold and iron simple jewelry sets due to the ability to match them up with the River Royalist and Desert Dynasty tail rings. I'd love to see those expanded upon to match the other jewelry sets. Perhaps simply make 'simple copper/darksteel/pearly tail rings' for treasure in the marketplace. Could even add ornate versions of the tail rings to go with those particular sets as well.
mGjJddq.png
More Delver's Lamp colours! Like ones that match the Deepsea Bulb series [item=Cyan Delver's Lamp] [item=Amber Delver's Lamp]
More Delver's Lamp colours! Like ones that match the Deepsea Bulb series
Cyan Delver's Lamp
Amber Delver's Lamp
I'm sure this has been suggested already, but I'm here to cast my support for it. I really want to see contacts for dragons so we can "change" the flight of a dragon.

Also kilts. Kilts would be cool. And perhaps different forms of crowns and royal ornaments, scepters, etc. Maybe evil and good wizard sets... So much stuff.
I'm sure this has been suggested already, but I'm here to cast my support for it. I really want to see contacts for dragons so we can "change" the flight of a dragon.

Also kilts. Kilts would be cool. And perhaps different forms of crowns and royal ornaments, scepters, etc. Maybe evil and good wizard sets... So much stuff.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
  • Ear piercings and/or gauges (or horn/feather peircings for those with reptile like ear holes , like what wildclaws and coatls have)

• Steampunk headphones/steampunk mp3 players:

headphone image here

Steampunk mp3 player here

• What many have suggested, collars. A ton of collars, spiked, studded, sparkly, gemed, you name it.

• More crowns.

• More bags.

• Rings would be nice.

• Chains and Prisoner Shackles.

• More variations of jewelry.

• More apparel for the tail, like more tail rings, or birdskull items for tails.

• More boneware, except not birdskull. Maybe dragon, snake, bear, and other various skulls. Bone armor would be nice too.

• Roman wear!! Togas and all.

• Japanese and Chinese wear. Ninja suits would be nice, so would kimonos.

• Wigs, either silly ones (rainbow affros for eyeburners ;u;) or regular ones. Maybe even both kinds!!

• Kilts and bagpipes.

• Horn/feather/frill wear, like jewelry and carvings. Like this horn carving for example, would love to see a horn carving on a wildclaw or pearlcatcher:

Found here

• Winter version of flowerfall, like a snowfall.

• Weapons like spears, stalves, wands, forks, spoons, knives, daggers, bows and arrows, and swords. (Some dragons could possibly hold a weapon in their hands or in their mouths)

• Bibs (to go along with the forks, spoons, and knives)

• Darksteel armor.

• Familiar wear!! (now that there are beastclans afoot) A talonok sash or sprangyroo gloves , something along the lines.

• Hatchling apparel!! For those who have used a scroll of eternal youth on their dragons.

• Claw attire, bladed claws would be cool!! It would give a dragon more of a coliseum feel.

claw image

claw image 2

last claw image

• More colors for the rest of the apparel too!! More scale armor colors, seafare/raider cuff colors, necklace colors, bracelet colors, fluff colors, and more.

That is all I can think of right now, I ams done suggesting.
  • Ear piercings and/or gauges (or horn/feather peircings for those with reptile like ear holes , like what wildclaws and coatls have)

headphone image here

• What many have suggested, collars. A ton of collars, spiked, studded, sparkly, gemed, you name it.

• More crowns.

• More bags.

• Rings would be nice.

• More apparel for the tail, like more tail rings, or birdskull items for tails.

• More boneware, except not birdskull. Maybe dragon, snake, bear, and other various skulls. Bone armor would be nice too.

• Wigs, either silly ones (rainbow affros for eyeburners ;u;) or regular ones. Maybe even both kinds!!

• Kilts and bagpipes.

• Horn/feather/frill wear, like jewelry and carvings. Like this horn carving for example, would love to see a horn carving on a wildclaw or pearlcatcher:

Found here

• Weapons like spears, stalves, wands, forks, spoons, knives, daggers, bows and arrows, and swords. (Some dragons could possibly hold a weapon in their hands or in their mouths)

• Darksteel armor.

• Familiar wear!! (now that there are beastclans afoot) A talonok sash or sprangyroo gloves , something along the lines.

• Hatchling apparel!! For those who have used a scroll of eternal youth on their dragons.

• Claw attire, bladed claws would be cool!! It would give a dragon more of a coliseum feel.

claw image

claw image 2

last claw image

• More colors for the rest of the apparel too!! More scale armor colors, seafare/raider cuff colors, necklace colors, bracelet colors, fluff colors, and more.

[quote name="Skylore" date="2014-11-30 11:15:17"][quote name="VVolfspirit" date="2014-11-30 11:12:39"][LIST] [*]Ear piercings and/or gauges [i](or horn/feather peircings for those with reptile like ear holes , like what wildclaws and coatls have)[/i] [*]Steampunk headphones/steampunk mp3 players: [url=http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/312/b/1/skullcandy_steampunk_headphones_by_draughtman-d4fjw64.png] headphone image here[/url] [url=http://www.rpgbooster.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/steampuk_mp3_by_42rus-d5hv0rm-1024x767.jpg] Steampunk mp3 player here[/url] [*]What many have suggested, collars. A ton of collars, spiked, studded, sparkly, gemed, you name it. [*]More crowns. [*]More bags. [*]Rings would be nice. [*]Chains and Prisoner Shackles. [*]More variations of jewelry. [*]More apparel for the tail, like more tail rings, or birdskull items for tails. [*]More boneware, except not birdskull. Maybe dragon, snake, bear, and other various skulls. Bone armor would be nice too. [*]Roman wear!! Togas and all. [*]Japanese and Chinese wear. Ninja suits would be nice, so would kimonos. [*]Wigs, either silly ones [i](rainbow affros for eyeburners ;u;)[/i] or regular ones. Maybe even both kinds!! [*]Kilts and bagpipes. [*]Horn/feather/frill wear, like jewelry and carvings. Like this horn carving for example, would love to see a horn carving on a wildclaw or pearlcatcher: [url=http://hunarchery.com/catalog/images/szarutulk_3a.JPG]Found here[/url] [*]Winter version of flowerfall, like a snowfall. [*]Weapons like spears, stalves, wands, forks, spoons, knives, daggers, bows and arrows, and swords.[i] (Some dragons could possibly hold a weapon in their hands or in their mouths) [/i] [*]Bibs [i](to go along with the forks, spoons, and knives)[/i] [*][s]Darksteel armor.[/s] [*]Familiar wear!! [i](now that there are beastclans afoot)[/i] A talonok sash or sprangyroo gloves , something along the lines. [*]Hatchling apparel!! For those who have used a scroll of eternal youth on their dragons. [*]Claw attire, bladed claws would be cool!! It would give a dragon more of a coliseum feel. [url=http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130224005850/gaurdiansroleplay/images/2/25/Battle_claws.png] claw image[/url] [url=http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/242/9/4/guardians_of_ga_hoole_battle_claw_ref_by_projectowl-d7xbwff.jpg] claw image 2[/url] [url=http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/319/b/e/pure_guard_battle_claw_design_by_soren2425-d5l0o8k.jpg] last claw image[/url] [*]More colors for the rest of the apparel too!! More scale armor colors, seafare/raider cuff colors, necklace colors, bracelet colors, fluff colors, and more. That is all I can think of right now, I ams done suggesting. [/LIST][/quote] This.[/quote]
Skylore wrote on 2014-11-30 11:15:17:
VVolfspirit wrote on 2014-11-30 11:12:39:

headphone image here

• More crowns.

• More bags.

• Rings would be nice.

• Kilts and bagpipes.

Found here

• Darksteel armor.

claw image

claw image 2

last claw image

This.
[quote name="Skylore" date="2014-11-30 11:15:17"][quote name="VVolfspirit" date="2014-11-30 11:12:39"][LIST] [*]Ear piercings and/or gauges [i](or horn/feather peircings for those with reptile like ear holes , like what wildclaws and coatls have)[/i] [*]Steampunk headphones/steampunk mp3 players: [url=http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/312/b/1/skullcandy_steampunk_headphones_by_draughtman-d4fjw64.png] headphone image here[/url] [url=http://www.rpgbooster.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/steampuk_mp3_by_42rus-d5hv0rm-1024x767.jpg] Steampunk mp3 player here[/url] [*]What many have suggested, collars. A ton of collars, spiked, studded, sparkly, gemed, you name it. [*]More crowns. [*]More bags. [*]Rings would be nice. [*]Chains and Prisoner Shackles. [*]More variations of jewelry. [*]More apparel for the tail, like more tail rings, or birdskull items for tails. [*]More boneware, except not birdskull. Maybe dragon, snake, bear, and other various skulls. Bone armor would be nice too. [*]Roman wear!! Togas and all. [*]Japanese and Chinese wear. Ninja suits would be nice, so would kimonos. [*]Wigs, either silly ones [i](rainbow affros for eyeburners ;u;)[/i] or regular ones. Maybe even both kinds!! [*]Kilts and bagpipes. [*]Horn/feather/frill wear, like jewelry and carvings. Like this horn carving for example, would love to see a horn carving on a wildclaw or pearlcatcher: [url=http://hunarchery.com/catalog/images/szarutulk_3a.JPG]Found here[/url] [*]Winter version of flowerfall, like a snowfall. [*]Weapons like spears, stalves, wands, forks, spoons, knives, daggers, bows and arrows, and swords.[i] (Some dragons could possibly hold a weapon in their hands or in their mouths) [/i] [*]Bibs [i](to go along with the forks, spoons, and knives)[/i] [*][s]Darksteel armor.[/s] [*]Familiar wear!! [i](now that there are beastclans afoot)[/i] A talonok sash or sprangyroo gloves , something along the lines. [*]Hatchling apparel!! For those who have used a scroll of eternal youth on their dragons. [*]Claw attire, bladed claws would be cool!! It would give a dragon more of a coliseum feel. [url=http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130224005850/gaurdiansroleplay/images/2/25/Battle_claws.png] claw image[/url] [url=http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/242/9/4/guardians_of_ga_hoole_battle_claw_ref_by_projectowl-d7xbwff.jpg] claw image 2[/url] [url=http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/319/b/e/pure_guard_battle_claw_design_by_soren2425-d5l0o8k.jpg] last claw image[/url] [*]More colors for the rest of the apparel too!! More scale armor colors, seafare/raider cuff colors, necklace colors, bracelet colors, fluff colors, and more. That is all I can think of right now, I ams done suggesting. [/LIST][/quote] This.[/quote] I add sweaters to this list.

headphone image here

• More crowns.

• More bags.

• Rings would be nice.

• Kilts and bagpipes.

Found here

• Darksteel armor.

claw image

claw image 2

last claw image

This.

I add sweaters to this list.
[quote name="KazeTenshi" date="2014-11-30 11:19:36"][quote name="Skylore" date="2014-11-30 11:15:17"][quote name="VVolfspirit" date="2014-11-30 11:12:39"][LIST] [*]Ear piercings and/or gauges [i](or horn/feather peircings for those with reptile like ear holes , like what wildclaws and coatls have)[/i] [*]Steampunk headphones/steampunk mp3 players: [url=http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/312/b/1/skullcandy_steampunk_headphones_by_draughtman-d4fjw64.png] headphone image here[/url] [url=http://www.rpgbooster.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/steampuk_mp3_by_42rus-d5hv0rm-1024x767.jpg] Steampunk mp3 player here[/url] [*]What many have suggested, collars. A ton of collars, spiked, studded, sparkly, gemed, you name it. [*]More crowns. [*]More bags. [*]Rings would be nice. [*]Chains and Prisoner Shackles. [*]More variations of jewelry. [*]More apparel for the tail, like more tail rings, or birdskull items for tails. [*]More boneware, except not birdskull. Maybe dragon, snake, bear, and other various skulls. Bone armor would be nice too. [*]Roman wear!! Togas and all. [*]Japanese and Chinese wear. Ninja suits would be nice, so would kimonos. [*]Wigs, either silly ones [i](rainbow affros for eyeburners ;u;)[/i] or regular ones. Maybe even both kinds!! [*]Kilts and bagpipes. [*]Horn/feather/frill wear, like jewelry and carvings. Like this horn carving for example, would love to see a horn carving on a wildclaw or pearlcatcher: [url=http://hunarchery.com/catalog/images/szarutulk_3a.JPG]Found here[/url] [*]Winter version of flowerfall, like a snowfall. [*]Weapons like spears, stalves, wands, forks, spoons, knives, daggers, bows and arrows, and swords.[i] (Some dragons could possibly hold a weapon in their hands or in their mouths) [/i] [*]Bibs [i](to go along with the forks, spoons, and knives)[/i] [*][s]Darksteel armor.[/s] [*]Familiar wear!! [i](now that there are beastclans afoot)[/i] A talonok sash or sprangyroo gloves , something along the lines. [*]Hatchling apparel!! For those who have used a scroll of eternal youth on their dragons. [*]Claw attire, bladed claws would be cool!! It would give a dragon more of a coliseum feel. [url=http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130224005850/gaurdiansroleplay/images/2/25/Battle_claws.png] claw image[/url] [url=http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/242/9/4/guardians_of_ga_hoole_battle_claw_ref_by_projectowl-d7xbwff.jpg] claw image 2[/url] [url=http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/319/b/e/pure_guard_battle_claw_design_by_soren2425-d5l0o8k.jpg] last claw image[/url] [*]More colors for the rest of the apparel too!! More scale armor colors, seafare/raider cuff colors, necklace colors, bracelet colors, fluff colors, and more. That is all I can think of right now, I ams done suggesting. [/LIST][/quote] This.[/quote] I add sweaters to this list.[/quote] Pretty much sums it all up for me.
KazeTenshi wrote on 2014-11-30 11:19:36:

headphone image here

• More crowns.

• More bags.

• Rings would be nice.

• Kilts and bagpipes.

Found here

• Darksteel armor.

claw image

claw image 2

last claw image

This.

I add sweaters to this list.

Pretty much sums it all up for me.
2A6X4Q7.png5urnQu1.png
I have an idea. You know the apparel that have the birds that sit on the dragon's shoulders or flies next to them? Well.

I was thinking; If there were apparel of the same idea, but instead of birds, there would be wolves. Or bears, or familiars, even. :)
I have an idea. You know the apparel that have the birds that sit on the dragon's shoulders or flies next to them? Well.

I was thinking; If there were apparel of the same idea, but instead of birds, there would be wolves. Or bears, or familiars, even. :)
More winter apparel! We need cute hats (beanies, the kinds with ear-flaps, etc) and glove-type things (for all four feets!) that will match our already existing scarves. Maybe some earmuffs? Like was suggested above, sweaters might be nice too!
More winter apparel! We need cute hats (beanies, the kinds with ear-flaps, etc) and glove-type things (for all four feets!) that will match our already existing scarves. Maybe some earmuffs? Like was suggested above, sweaters might be nice too!
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 709 710