Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | November Player Welcome Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51
@britneyrox I think my favorite thing so far is how many different effects you can get with the variouscolor and pattern combinations, but I'm also enjoying the Coliseum. Thanks for letting me know about your raffle! It's very generous of you!
@britneyrox I think my favorite thing so far is how many different effects you can get with the variouscolor and pattern combinations, but I'm also enjoying the Coliseum. Thanks for letting me know about your raffle! It's very generous of you!
5F9davC.png
@LiteralGhost be sure to ping when the rules ask for it, it makes sure that the thread owner sees your post! To do that, type the @ symbol before there username, like I just did for you. c:
@LiteralGhost be sure to ping when the rules ask for it, it makes sure that the thread owner sees your post! To do that, type the @ symbol before there username, like I just did for you. c:
@britneyrox

Hoping that I'm entering correctly. :D;

My favorite thing so far is the amazing amount of color combos for the dragons. And the gene combos. And the apparel. And the sheer amount of kind, helpful people.

Ok so my favorite part is kind of everything. xD
@britneyrox

Hoping that I'm entering correctly. :D;

My favorite thing so far is the amazing amount of color combos for the dragons. And the gene combos. And the apparel. And the sheer amount of kind, helpful people.

Ok so my favorite part is kind of everything. xD
Vj0BLbc.png
hey @britneyrox
Thanks for letting me know of this too!

My favorite thing about Flight Rising is the amazing design of the dragons (I tried to join for some time and I'm happy I was able to now! :3) and the very friendly and kind community.
hey @britneyrox
Thanks for letting me know of this too!

My favorite thing about Flight Rising is the amazing design of the dragons (I tried to join for some time and I'm happy I was able to now! :3) and the very friendly and kind community.
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR so far is stuck between the amazing dragon combinations and the bubble pop game. I could play that nonstop 24/7

Edit: thank you for holding this and giving all of us an opportunity to get things!
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR so far is stuck between the amazing dragon combinations and the bubble pop game. I could play that nonstop 24/7

Edit: thank you for holding this and giving all of us an opportunity to get things!
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR is seeing all the different kinds of dragons and that fact that there is just so much to do!
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about FR is seeing all the different kinds of dragons and that fact that there is just so much to do!
I've added 5 new prizes including 3 skins! Check those out!
I've added 5 new prizes including 3 skins! Check those out!
My favorite thing about Flight Rising is that the mechanics are pretty simple and DRAGONS!
@britneyrox
My favorite thing about Flight Rising is that the mechanics are pretty simple and DRAGONS!
@britneyrox
@Picturewicture

Be sure to ping when the rules ask for it c:
@Picturewicture

Be sure to ping when the rules ask for it c:
@britneyrox

My favorite thing so far is all the pretty Dragons and all the awesome people who are so welcoming to new people! Thanks for letting me know about this!
@britneyrox

My favorite thing so far is all the pretty Dragons and all the awesome people who are so welcoming to new people! Thanks for letting me know about this!
Looking for 27s! Help me out? // She/hers pronouns please. :)
WEAK for matchy accent colors on G1s and old dragons.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51