Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | November Player Welcome Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51
@britneyrox
It's a bit hard to name just one thing I like about FR!
The community, the games, seeing all the hard work put into the designs.
@britneyrox
It's a bit hard to name just one thing I like about FR!
The community, the games, seeing all the hard work put into the designs.
OS5UgJu.png
@britneyrox my favorite thing so far is all the nice people ; u; everyone has been very friendly to me even though I have no idea what I'm doing. Hahaha :>
thank you for telling me about this as well! :D
@britneyrox my favorite thing so far is all the nice people ; u; everyone has been very friendly to me even though I have no idea what I'm doing. Hahaha :>
thank you for telling me about this as well! :D
@britneyrox
Hi! I'd like to enter the raffle too please :) I'm thoroughly enjoying FR so far - there's so many amazing combinations of dragons, the community is lovely and the games are great fun too! Thank you so much for running this raffle :)
@britneyrox
Hi! I'd like to enter the raffle too please :) I'm thoroughly enjoying FR so far - there's so many amazing combinations of dragons, the community is lovely and the games are great fun too! Thank you so much for running this raffle :)
nXOilAf.png
[Hatchery Under Construction]
@Britneyrox Ahh, is this how I enter ;o;? If so might I enter .u.?

Edit* Ah I'm sorry I forgot! My favorite thing about FR has to be the community! Everyone is so diverse and kind ;u;
@Britneyrox Ahh, is this how I enter ;o;? If so might I enter .u.?

Edit* Ah I'm sorry I forgot! My favorite thing about FR has to be the community! Everyone is so diverse and kind ;u;
Please be kind to yourself
@RequiemArcher, yup! Just be sure to read the rules, they ask you to ping me.

EDIT: I see you edit yours, thanks
@RequiemArcher, yup! Just be sure to read the rules, they ask you to ping me.

EDIT: I see you edit yours, thanks
@britneyrox
Thank you for inviting me to this raffle
And my favorite thing on the cite so far is the breeding feature
@britneyrox
Thank you for inviting me to this raffle
And my favorite thing on the cite so far is the breeding feature
Always desiring ----> Opal Cobra Onyx Cobra
@britneyrox
My favourite thing about the site is how much stuff you can do.
@britneyrox
My favourite thing about the site is how much stuff you can do.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
@britneyrox
May I enter?
My favourite thing about the site has to be the amount of different dragons there are! Tons of colour combos, skins, accents, genes, apparel. It's so much! And finding or breeding a dragon you think is absolutely gorgeous is really fun and rewarding!
@britneyrox
May I enter?
My favourite thing about the site has to be the amount of different dragons there are! Tons of colour combos, skins, accents, genes, apparel. It's so much! And finding or breeding a dragon you think is absolutely gorgeous is really fun and rewarding!
UfJuLFi.pngplague_ani.giffZVmdhk.png
My favorite thing is welcoming community~
My favorite thing is welcoming community~
@britneyrox I'd like to enter! Thanks for letting me know about this raffle. My favourite thing about FR so far is the amazing visual variety of dragons you can own.
@britneyrox I'd like to enter! Thanks for letting me know about this raffle. My favourite thing about FR so far is the amazing visual variety of dragons you can own.
1HPvhzQ.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51